Monday, October 7, 2013

The Assistant-Part XII-Sealing The Deal by Lady Crissy

[Note:  In our last part of the series, Miss Night had aaron flat on his back on a table in her office. She was allowing him to stroke for what he thought was a reward for being dedicated to his new role.  However, Miss Night begins to get to the real reason she has him like this, and she confronts him about being squeamish about some of his assigned tasks just as the last part ended.....]

"I'm sorry Miss Night.  I was having some troubles with a few things, and.."  aaron managed to stammer out before I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth firmly.   The slut never stopped stroking though, laying on his back on the table, his hand kept moving.

"However, its not christopher's role to push you, aaron, only instruct you, per my orders.  So, *I* will push you a bit,"  I said, smiling sweetly down at him.  My tone changed to be much harsher, "Stroke faster,"  I ordered and removed my hand.   I watched aaron's eyes, now a bit less blissful, maybe even a bit concerned.   He was, nonetheless, getting close.  I could tell by the flush on his face, the parted lips, the incessant cock drippage.

'On the upside, christopher tells me the yoga is going very well.  That makes me happy."  I said, smiling again.  I watched aaron try to smile back, although it came out looking more like a  grimace of worry on his face.   "All the way to the edge, slut!" I barked, as I picked up and snapped on some latex gloves I took out of the bag on the table.  "I also hear that you are a greedy ass slut,"  I informed him, watching him. aaron shuddered, and I watched him take his hand away from his cock, being careful not to cum.

"Oh, god, yes Miss,"  he breathed, his eyes intent on me.  "Is that a bad thing, MIss?"  aaron asked, his voice quivering.

"Oh, no aaron.  Not at all,"  I answered in a calm voice, smoothing the gloves over my hands.  'You see...if its something I can use to torment you... then its all good. "

"Halsana, aaron.  Now!"  I barked and watched as his sex addled brain processed the request as quick as it could, and he adjusted his position to fit my order.  Head and shoulders remaining on the table, his back vertically straight, ass up, legs hanging down so his ankles almost touched his forehead.   I smacked his ass and felt him shudder again, a panicked squeal escaping him.  "Back straight!"  I ordered.   I watched him readjust and get a better form of the pose.  

I leaned down closer to his face and whispered, "Still so close, aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Miss Night,"  he replied.   I almost sounded like a sob,

I walked to his side and slowly undid one of the nipple clamps, hearing him yelp and hiss.  I ignored him being a wimp and looped the clamp with the long chain over his shins and reattached it to the same nipple as he shrieked.  I tightened both of the clamps then for good measure, hearing aaron cry out softly.

"Oh god!"  the slut gasped

"Better not change position now, aaron.  I wouldn't recommend it,"  I advised in a sing song voice.    I walked back down to the far end and pulled a small bottle of lube from the bag, squirting a bit of it on his very exposed hole, listening to him hiss from the sensation of the cool gel meeting his skin.  I watched his legs move a bit, heard him yelp as the chain tugged on the clamps and watched him try to still himself to avoid the pain.   I saw him begin to tremble a little and heard him whimper..

"Tsk.  You need more practice, slut.  What did I tell you?"  I said, clicking my tongue in disappointment.

I put the tip of a gloved finger against his hole and circled the rim of it.  I felt him stiffen and heard a sharp intake of breath, watched him struggle to relax. The excitement however, made him tremble more and I could see a sheen of sweat on his skin.

"Tuck your hands under your body, aaron,"  I instructed plainly. "I don't want to have to beat you for interfering with my fun."   I heard a whimper and watched him do as I told him.

I pressed my fingertip into his asshole and heard him let out a strangled moan as he struggled not to move.  

"Oh god, yes Miss, please!"  he begged as I slid the tip in deeper.  I began sliding my finger in and out slowly.  He was still tight, but his hole was very eager and clenching around my fingertip.  I laughed.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god,"  aaron repeated over and over as his trembling increased.

"Feel good, aaron?"  I mused, smiling as I pulled my finger out and teased around the rim again.

"Oh yes, yes Miss," he chanted, so close to cumming I bet he could taste it.

"Oh, look at that," I said, feigning surprise, and leaned to the side to examine the slut's quivering cock. I sighed dramatically.   "Well we have to stop, I'm afraid.  I've been told you see....that you have some objection to facials..."  I let my voice trail off.  I heard aaron begin breathing fast.   "Is that right?"  I asked wistfully and went back to playing around his puckered hole with the lube and my fingertip.

"Oh god, please let me cum Miss," he begged, his voice strained, whiny and pathetic.

"Just so we have it clear,"  I said, sliding my finger back in very, very slowly.  "You've changed your mind?"  I asked, lifting an eyebrow.

I saw as his legs begin trembling and he bit his lip, face red.  When he spoke it was in this panicked high voice that made me grin.  "I was wrong Miss Night. I'm sorry MIss!"  aaron managed to squeak out.

"Now that's much better.  But just so its clear....Tell me you want it," I said, stopping.  aaron let out a strangled squeal as I paused, my finger deep in his ass.

"I want it, I want a facial, Miss!  Please Miss Night!"  he screeched, his legs trembling hard and barely in check.

Another sigh just for dramatic effect.  "Very well.  Who am I to hold you back from expanding your limits, slut."

I took a step to the side of the table and put my forearm down on the backs of his leg, pressing down before plunging my finger in and out of his hole deep and quick.  I finger fucked him until he screamed and his cock burst, covering his face and neck with cum.  It took some time, and it was oh so perfect.

I chuckled and stopped fingering his ass, sliding my finger out quickly. I reaching over to undo the nipple clamps quickly one by one with an evil grin, which led to more screaming and another orgasm.  And of course, more of a cum shower for aaron.

When at last his body was done spasming, I let the pressure off his legs and watched him unfold slowly with some hissing as blood flowed back to its usual spots.  I simply looked down at the slut lying there, panting, covered in his own jizz.  I snapped the gloves off and tossed them onto his stomach.

"I hope you don't think I'm cleaning up any of your mess, slut,"  I said, moving to the washroom.  "Clean up and meet me in the conference room,"  I said over my shoulder.  I paused in my walking, but did not turn around.   "Oh and next time, aaron, maybe you will understand that I know what is good and best for you," I said before leaving the room to set up some space for after care.  

Don't be so shocked.  *chuckle*

End of Part XII

0 comments:

Post a Comment