Sunday, October 27, 2013

Confession by Russell

I had 7 hours to drive and think about the upcoming visit with my Mistress Dalia. Over the hours I allowed my memory to wander back the 3 months I have known this incredible lady. I wondered about what made Lady Dalia purchase me at the auction, what was it that allowed all this to happen.  I considered all the things that had happened to earn this privilege, change of career closer to her. Those hours of talks on Skype learning each other. A change of career had moved me closer to her. Instead of 12 hours it was now close to seven hours to make this trip.

We had many discussions on what we would do and what type of expectations we had when we finally met. Driving through upstate New York, looking at the mountains and valleys as the odometer steadily clicked away I found myself becoming anxious, nervous, excited, and experiencing many other emotions and feelings that defy me to describe them.  Across Canadian customs I went and knew I was hour away from the condo that I had only seen in a small view of the webcam and the lady who I ached to see in person.

I inhaled a few cigarettes -- more from nerves than to soothe the habit.  Finally seeing the address of Mistresses’ residence I turned into the visitor parking lot and took a quick inventory of myself, making sure I was presentable.  I then walked into the lobby and pushed the intercom button to announce myself.

I was buzzed through the security door and quickly found the up elevator.. I walked out of it and stopped actually trying to build up my nerve as I stepped around the corner and saw Mistress, framed in her doorway, with a wide smile on her face.

I don’t know if my heart raced or just stopped for that moment but it was a memory that is burned into my memory.  I hope it never fades. Walking into her house -- as Mistress closed the door behind us -- we turned face to face looking at each other and then giving each other a hug that caused me to tremble. So many hours of imagining what this real hug would feel like was instantly trumped as I melted into Mistress’ arms.  I hoped the hug would never end.

It has always been hard for me to express my feelings, and at times I forget to say how special my Mistress is to me.  So, before I go any further with this story I want the world to know what my Mistress means to me and what I think of her.

My Mistress is longed for and cherished.
My Mistress is the very definition of peace and tranquility.
My Mistress is  as powerful as a tempest when she sees the need to be.
My Mistress is passionate; passionate about her life, passionate about her work and passionate about her Dominance.
My Mistress is a teacher to me, a guide , as she directs her wishes.
My Mistress is all these and so much more and most of all, I love my Mistress.

And I never want to see her unhappy or hurting.

I have written several drafts of my visit to see my Mistress, but I would need hours to tell all of our experiences. I hope I can pick out a few that represent what the visit to my Mistress meant to me and what Mistress means to me.

Mistress let me know over our time that she is very much into hockey, often having the game playing as we spoke on Skype. I asked Mistress if she would care to attend a local hockey game on Friday night, the day I arrived, and was not surprised to have her say yes.
We sat two rows back from the boards near mid-ice and watched as the players slammed into each other -- and watched the occasional fight that broke out. I will confess a secret to this audience. I was watching my Mistress more than I was watching the game. I watched her facial reactions, her expressions, and her body reactions.  I was taking in every detail of her presence.

We shared our first taste of a chicken burger ( a local delicacy of the Ice Arena ) and we had a beer to wash it down. I laughed as we picked out some bags from the vendor.  Seeing Mistress smiling was infectious. Capping my first night in the city, Mistress drove us home and we talked into the night and watched a documentary that Mistress starred in.  Finally the long day caught hold of this boy and I started dozing off.
I know that this may not sound like a wild and erotic visit so far but knowing that Mistress and I could have a wonderful evening without kink was important.

Our Saturday started with me heading off to the corner store to get some milk for our morning coffee.  Our plans to go to Toronto and explore a bit were placed on a back burner as the morning slipped by us. Mistress decided that we would go out and see what the downtown  had to offer. We at first sat down and had a beautiful brunch at a sidewalk eatery, enjoying the cool, sunny morning. This was a time during which both of us were able to have some good conversation and relax around each other. Learning even more about my Mistress and her work just caused me to swell up with pride and wonder and be in awe of how much she has achieved.

We walked along the sidewalk and Mistress steered us into a local fetish shop, This shop was not a sleazy place, but rather a very upscale and beautiful turn of the century building. It featured vaulted ceilings, large wood mold trimming and was just filled with every type of clothes and shoes a lady could want for a night out on the town -- or at the dungeon. I followed Mistress closely through the store as she examined clothes.  Then Mistress made her way down to the basement where the more extreme type of play things were found.

Speaking only for myself,  I felt like I was in a Disney theme park. This was a turning point for my visit, this was the first time I was able to see how seriously Mistress took this lifestyle. Her expert hands appraising whips, floggers….She directed me to bend over so that she could test the tools on flesh. We discussed many things as we wandered the shelves: CBT, electro-play, needle play, and on an on.   I found myself lowering my eyes out of respect for Mistress as we talked. Mistress was a force of her own in this environment.

The next thing that happened left me numb. Mistress had been speaking with the owner of the store and as we were window shopping the owner was finishing a beautiful Collar made of stainless steel rings woven into a intricate and beautiful pattern.

I hope I am remembering this correctly because the world was spinning for this boy. My Beautiful Mistress took the collar and we went into a sitting room with a mirror. I knelt before the mirror as Mistress took the collar and draped it around my neck. Mistress then bent over and in my ear she asked if I would wear her collar.  I closed my eyes and said “yes; your boy would love nothing more”.

I needed to make another decision: if the collar was to be joined by a padlock, or to be permanently fastened by using the rings of the collar. Looking at my Mistress I made the decision that I wanted the collar to be fastened permanently,  I am doing a poor job of expressing exactly how special and irreplaceable Mistress is in my life now, how almost every decision I make in the day has her influence upon it.
The collar has been in place since that day. I wear it at work and to bed. It is hers and I am hers along with it. I hope and pray that our relationship is and will be as strong as the bonds that fasten this collar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment