Sunday, October 27, 2013

Beginning by SebRose

PART ONE

It felt unseasonably warm as I stepped out of the taxi on that winter evening.  The air was cold but my body was being warmed by the sense of anticipation.  I thought about  what was about to take place as I made the short walk to the hotel.

We had planned this night for some time.  At last, it had arrived.  My mouth was dry, my heart was racing, but I also was aware of a strange opposing emotion.  A sort of calm.  A sense of knowing that this was exactly where I was meant to be at this precise time in my life.

I walked past the hotel front desk and into the elevator, selecting the floor in accordance with her instructions.  This was to be no sleazy tryst, we had booked a suite in this elegant hotel.  I knew I wouldn't be the first to arrive, that she would already be upstairs waiting.  I wondered if I'd be the last to arrive.  As it turned out, I was.

My nervousness amplified as I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.  He opened the door and looked almost as scared as I imagined I must have.  We exchanged smiles and greetings and he ushered me into the interior hallway.  He was so familiar to me in certain ways, the possessor of the mind I had grown to admire and crave connection with, yet such a stranger to me in others, not having ever shared the same physical space with him.

I walked through into a second area, a sort of lounge, where she was seated.  She grinned and patted the sofa next to her.  Even in that simple act, she displayed the same charisma and effortless dominance I had grown to know and admire from a distance.

Our arrangement was simple but it was a situation I had never previously imagined until I had jokingly suggested it.  As soon as those words had been spoken, the scenario grew a life of its own.  It became an obsession and turning it into reality became a necessity, for all of us.  Each of us knew our role.  Each of us knew she would be in control of what unfolded.

We chatted a little to remove some of the tension that hung in the air but I think we knew that it was best not to delay too long.  Some of that tension would be a force for good - it added to the excitement.

She began by instructing us to head into a room off to the left.  I led the way and he followed.   It was a spacious wet room, complete with dual shower heads.  Once she arrived, we were told to strip naked.  I exchanged glances with him as we both tried not to be the first to reveal ourselves.  We laughed as we both removed our sweaters almost in slow-motion and the mood changed.  The rest of our clothes were removed without hesitation, which was just as well because she began drumming her fingers on the wall to hurry us both along.

As I stood there naked, facing his also naked body, I felt a shiver move through my body.  Uncertainty flooded over me and I had the urge to grab my discarded clothes and make for the exit.  Then she spoke and everything altered.

"Turn to face me boys.  Let me inspect you both," she said, her voice firm but gentle at the same time.

I knew then that this was right.  As I faced her, I knew that I wanted to submit to her will.  That I wanted to explore his body but only in accordance with her wishes.  The perfection of the situation hit me and I became aware of my dick stiffening slightly.  I was aware of her eyes scanning our bodies slowly and, as she licked her lips, I felt myself stiffen more.  None of us had even touched yet but already I felt nerve endings all over my body explode into hyper-awareness.

She told us to shower.  Initially, he and I maintained distance between us but then her instructions came thick and fast.  We were told to wash specific areas of each other's bodies.  As I rubbed the soap over his back and down onto his buttocks, I again became aware of how much I wanted all of this.  The unfamiliarity I had with his body was eased by the fact that she was in control.  By willingly giving up my own control, I was more able to lose myself in the experience.

As we washed each other, it was difficult to avoid turning it into sexual contact.  She was very clear though.  We were only to wash each other.  No kissing and we were not to touch each other's dicks.  His was as hard as mine by this stage and her instructions for us not to touch were every bit as delicious as they were frustrating.

She leaned against the wall as he and I dried ourselves after the shower.  Her eyes narrowed slightly as she took in our every move, making sure that we complied with her commands.

What happened next took me by surprise.  She said she'd be right back and we should wait where we were.  When she returned, she had a bag in her hand.  She opened it to reveal two collars, the dark leather and steel loops catching the lights from the room as she moved toward us.

"Kneel boys," she instructed.

We lowered ourselves.  Him onto one knee, me onto both of mine.  As she fastened the collar around my neck, a feeling of bliss engulfed me.  I was hers.  Perhaps it would last a lifetime, perhaps only for that night, perhaps only for the next hour.  It didn't matter though.  Right at that moment, I was hers.  And he was hers too.  We. Were. Hers.

Once our collars were secured, she put her hand back into the bag and grinned at us as she removed a link chain.  The chain was fastened over a loop on his collar and then onto mine too.  It was a long chain, and would afford us a lot of movement.  But still - he and I were now unquestionably linked by our submission to her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment