Monday, October 7, 2013

A Rainy Afternoon by Lisa

   It started out as a good idea.  A short walk to the park and back.  As Mistress and I languished, sitting in the grass the sky darkened.  So quickly.  Without any warning, CRASH, lightning struck hard  with thunder following.  A wall of darkness overtook us, triggering a heavy rain.

   Run!, Mistress ordered.   An order I had anticipated and was already ahead of Her.  It was just a few short blocks but it was no use.  The drops were the size of golf balls.  Soaking our clothes to the skin.  Turning Mistress's white shirt practically invisible.  Her bra outlined, and nipples hard from the cold air accompanying the storm.  I felt the chill of the air, and Her nipples defined it.

   Reaching the door I fumbled for the keys as usual.  Dropping them as the cold water doused us with its weight and velocity.  Mistress laughing, shouting, OPEN THE DOOR GIRL!  OPEN THE DOOR!  The door is finally opened and we both stand in the hall for a moment gasping for breath.  Immediately shaking our clothes of water like it would matter.

     We leaned against each other dripping and laughing.  Mistress's hand grasping my hair tightly and squeezing the water from it.  Pulling my head back sharply for a moment.  Made me think it...brought me to it.  I lingered with my head back. Her hands in my hair waiting for her to let go.  But she didn't.  She just gripped tighter and pushed me to my knees
.
   The laughter trailed away as I found myself forced to look at her boot tips.  Staring at them.  Getting those feelings again.  The sensuous smell of leather is strengthened by the water.  The rain dripping forward to my face and into my mouth.  I lick it from my lips waiting for Her next move.

    Watching the drops from Her clothes hit the ground around Her feet.  She booms in a strong, firm voice, "Boots girl".   I replied, "Yes Mistress"  She releases me and I immediately reach for the back of Her heel and begin to remove Her boots.  One then the other.  Putting the nearby slippers onto Her feet

 .  As I look upward, I watch Mistress remove Her wet jacket. Her full round breasts now exposed as if she were naked. The darker colored skin surrounding Her nipple is quite apparent through the wet shirt.  She drapes the jacket over my head. "Clean this up and come inside." She said.  Not in a mean way, but all signs of laughter were gone.

   I was quiet walking to the living room.  The floor creaked and the rain falling on the roof was louder than me.  I saw Mistress with a towel laid around Her neck, as She threw a second one onto the couch.  I reached for the second towel and felt a sharp slap to the back of my hand.  "Who said that was for you girl?"  I stood straight up, grabbing my hand in surprise.  "Nobody Mistress" I replied with my head down.

   My feet weren't warming up fast enough, and I started to feel the cold air of the house in my bones.  "Girl will care for Miss now."  As She squared off Her body to mine. "Yes Mistress" like I always replied.

    I stood for a moment and watched a bead of water run down the side of her neck.  I grabbed the end of the towel and put it to her hair.  "I'm freezing girl".  "The clothes first."  Shaking my head back to earth, I reached for Her buttons.  I undo one at a time and peel off Her shirt.  I become mezmerized by the water droplets heading for Her cleavage.  While I grab for the front hook of Her bra, I cant help but lick at the droplets rolling down Her skin.

   Mistress reaches up and grabs my wrists tightly as I set Her breasts free.  "Care for Miss"  She repeated.  I was being selfish.  But thinking it will take a sharp instrument to keep me away long.  I took the second towel and began drying her off.  Running the dry cloth up and down Her stomach, across and over her shoulders.  Cupping each breast in one hand as I dried it with the other.  Now this is a task I can wrap my head around, I was thinking.

   I kneeled before her and unbuttoned her jeans.  Peeling them down, one leg at a time, till they were off.  The heavy wet jeans tossed onto the floor with the shirt and the bra.  Now I was getting somewhere.  The panties were an easy gig.  They always slid off like they were greased.  Something I loved about my Mistress.
 
    I used the towel again to dry Her legs, Her ass and then Her pussy last.  I am sure I took my time there.  Mistress noticed too.  "I'm up here girl" She said.  "Yes Mistress"  I replied and stood up to meet Her eyes.  She smiled at me and wiped some water from my forehead.  Took my hand and said, "Now Mistress will care for Her girl."

   She took me to the bedroom where I saw 2 very familiar belts on the bed.  "Get undressed girl." She said.  "Yes Mistress" I replied.  My voice shaking from the cold,wet clothes, She then threw me a towel.

     I wiped my face first.  My eyes had started to sting from the water running from my hair.  I mumbled from under the towel, "Thank You Mistress."   She left the room.  I undressed, peeling off one piece of clothing at a time and making my own pile of a wet mess.  Teeth chattering I wipe my shoulders arms and stomach first.  "Mistress?  May I dress?" I asked.  "No! There is something on the bed for you to wear", She replied. Meaning the belts.

   "Get up on the bed", She shouted from another room.  "You know the drill."  To nadu on the bed facing the wall was the norm.  There was no way to see behind me, and just a wall on either side.  It made it fun because Mistress was always full of surprises.

   There were 2 ropes attached to the bed frame at all times behind the Headboard.  They each had a loop in them.  Mistress returned to the room and came right to them, pulling them out from behind the bed.  She looped each belt through the rope and attached it around each wrist.  The first one was always easy.  The second would make my heart start to race.

  On my knees with my arms bound Mistress begins to walk around behind me.  The shuffling and sounds coming from behind cause excitement in me.  What will it be today?  A spanking?  Flogger? Maybe I'll get lucky and She will fuck my ass.  I like a good ass fuck.  Not knowing is half the fun.

   I feel Her kneel behind me as the bed sinks down.  Her hands come over my head and guide a gag into my mouth.  I fight a bit in surprise but then give into Her will.  She pulls the leather straps tight to the back of my head and secures them.  Kindly adjusting my hair so as not to be caught in the straps.  I mumble a bit taking a moment to realize where I am.

   I can hear Her spit.  Running Her hand up and down my slit getting me wet and ready for whats to come.  She forces 3 fingers inside me quickly. twisting and thrusting them deep.  It stirs me.  I grab hold of the ropes and hang on.

   She puts one hand over my shoulder and then I knew.  I felt the cold strap on searching for my pussy hole, and it wasnt long until it was thrust fully, deeply inside me.  Mistress wiggled getting in position and then it began.

    The over sized strap on was a gift.  Not from me to Her but from Her to me.  Wrapped in black tissue with a red bow, on a anniversary night.  My eyes lit up with fear of it.  But Mistress assured me She knew my body.  She knew me.

   I took the first thrust with a yell. Gagged I guess it wasn't so bad.  The second and third were just as harsh.  Soon I relaxed pulling on the ropes, letting Her take me.  My hole opened for Her like a flower blooms.  Beginning to press back against Her.  I wanted it to hurt.  I needed it to hurt.

   She was fully inside me.  Pressing and pulling Her body against mine.  Groaning from Her own pleasure at seeing me helpless.  The belts beginning to cause marks to my skin. The smell of the leather only turned me on more.  It sort of squeaked when tugged against.  Mistress now had my thighs in her hands.  Gripping the front of them and slapping into my now wet hole.

   "Mistress.  Please may this girl cum".  But it came out as just a mumble and spit.  The gag now securely and comfortably in its place.  At least as comfortable as it could get.  I start shaking my head back and forth.  A known sign that I was ready.  Mumbling and pleading Please Mistress.

   I heard her grunt a few more times.  Pushing Her hardest, Her deepest.  I just couldnt hold on. pulling at the ropes I heard Her say let go baby girl.  Let go.  So I did.  I came.  Hard and long.  She continued to pump me with the cock that dont quit, until my head fell and my sounds changed.

   Mistress slowly backed out.  Making Her own noises as she did.  I straightened my legs, and stood hanging by the ropes.  My breasts barely hitting the bed.  My legs getting a much needed rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment