Sunday, October 27, 2013

Femdom Poetry by Anonymous

My soul is tethered
And through that I am released
Submit to freedom

Dropping to her feet
I stand taller on my knees
Than when I use my feet

Silent Devotion
To tend to every need
Is my true per pose

My obedience
Never from fear or from pain
Just for her smile

The snap of whips
the blood that drips
soft fingertips
that's what she means to me

Tightening ropes
deviant hopes
sudden gropes
That's what she means to me

Pain and fear
A waiting ear
Warmth so near
That's what she means to me

Sexual frustration
Yearning temptation
loving adoration
that's what she means to me

Stern correction
strong protection
guidance and direction
That's what she means to me

All of the control
My heart and soul
'til death takes it's toll
That's what she means to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment