Saturday, October 12, 2013

I Wish I Could Bruise Easily by Tigger

Arriving at Miss K's I got out of my motorbike clothes and and made my way into the lounge, thinking this was going to be another day of fun.  I was sooo wrong! What I experienced was FAR from another day at Miss K's.

I was encountered by a dancing pole and a splitter bar, allowing me to get a cup of tea and have a little relaxation before play.  I sat down and had many things run through my head -- especially what play was going to happen. Slowly i got undressed and stood in front of the pole as Mistress tied my hands above my head and tightly against the pole.  She then moved down to my legs and -- with the cuffs on my ankles -- she placed a spreader bar.

My legs were now wide apart, unable to move; my body was tied to the pole and my wrists were immobilized. Growing increasingly excited, Mistress began to warm my ass cheeks up.  Taking a crop she began to tap lightly on my ass. Getting harder.... Mistress switched between toys using canes, crops and that fuckin' pin wheel! My ass was getting more and more painful. She then tapped my balls with the crop -- watching my cock getting bigger.

A new toy was brought out: a long loop of string accompanied by 10-14 pegs. I didn't count them.  I was concentrating on the pinching pain they delivered to my nipples and balls. One by one they were added and, with the string in her hand, Miss K tugged.  Feeling all the pegs pull at once was painful but not as painful as the next bit! Mistress took some carribeeners and used them as weights, dropping them from my balls down the string.   It was extremely painful.  I took three weights before I buckled and they fell off.   Mistress knew this hurt; it wasn't the good pain I had been feeling. Pulling the pegs off Mistress got some lube.  She started the pain pleasure feeling on my cock. I cannot explain how much I like this -- and hate it at the same time. Getting closer and closer to coming, I pled with Mistress who then rejected my pleas and told me I would have to wait a while before being able to cum.

Taking my wrists down and removing the spreader bar I was allowed a break for five minutes as Miss K had a cigarette.  She was giving my ass a little rest as needed. Placing the cuffs on my wrists and tying them behind my back, the spreader bar was put between my legs. Again Mistress started to inflict pain on my ass.

"I want bruises on your ass today, boy!"

At that moment I wished I could bruise a lot easier than I do.   I knew Miss k would have to work very hard to get my ass to bruise.  Play time was over and Mistress got to work. With no warning I received a spank from the new crop.  It was quite painful, each cheek receiving the same amount of pain to ensure that an even bruise would form. She continued relentlessly. I was on the edge of shouting, turning purple and pink.  Miss K decided on a picture. The phone rang and I felt slightly relieved although I wasn't for long.  Mistress took the cane and carried on spanking me whilst on the phone. I had to be quiet. Taking my cock in her hand I was massaged softly; I was getting hard and close again -- and then with the cane Mistress started to whip the inside of my legs and below my ass.

Taking lubricant Mistress poured it over the head of my cock and and got to work with getting my body to wriggle and sending me into subspace, the head of my cock feeling all sorts of sensations.  The pleasure was taking over.  The pain!  I was getting close again.

Miss K then got a condom and placed it over my cock, continuing with the pleasure.  I was going to be allowed to cum.  Closer and closer!  I could feel the cum building up and my cock stiffening.  My legs went weak and they buckled as I came into the condom, my body shaking with pleasure.

Removing the ropes Mistress got me down and I sat on the sofa for five minutes. My special treat was now here! I was told to sit on a small chair in front of the sofa.  A blindfold was placed over my eyes. She sat down in front of me and taking my hand she placed two of my fingers inside her pussy.

"Make me cum!" Mistress ordered me. I started to move my two finger inside Miss K and I could feel how wet She was.  Faster and harder my fingers moved inside.  Moaning and hips thrusting Miss K was getting closer and closer.  Faster and faster I penetrated Her pussy.  Then --  with the sexiest sound I have ever heard -- Miss K came.

--- >Thank you My Mistress -- and Happy Birthday! xxx <---

0 comments:

Post a Comment