Monday, October 7, 2013

Ode To Fetlife by Lady Dalia

Ode to FetLife by Dalia Fermi

Dear Miss,

I've been searching for you for so long.  Although we have never met I feel like I have known you forever, and I hope you feel the same.  I'm tired of shallow encounters.  I want to be able to talk to you after.  I want to know your name. I might even give you my cell number.

Your profile probably has something about not writing to you about what I want you to do for me.  I want you to know I fully understand.  It's all about you.  Your heels, thigh high boots or stiletto shoes, red toe-nailed soft feet, silken thighs encased in stay-ups, your soft mound of curls, firm round ass cheeks,  lush pale breasts tipped with hard, dusky nipples and your long hair.

I am not like other guys.  I want to serve.  I live to be of service.  I want you to use me, non-stop, all day and all night long.  Stroke me, fuck me, peg me as much as you want.  I beg to be rewarded after that with the pleasure of licking you dry.  I am insatiable in my service and I hope you don't mind me saying, but am very good at it.  I'd be happy to teach you what I know.  In fact, I have my own dungeon equipment and anytime you want to let your hair down and stop role playing, I'd love to show you how it's done.

I'll be waiting for your replay to make plans to meet.  I sure we can find something that works for me.  I want you to know I am a generous sub and will make sure that I spoil you enough with presents to keep you coming back. If that doesn't work I am sure we can find some other arrangement.

Sincerely,

Your humble slave X

0 comments:

Post a Comment