Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Assistant Part XI - The Pet Project by Lady Crissy

{Note:  In our previous stories with Miss Night hired aaron as her Assistant, and has been teaching him "the ropes." The Lady had assigned a fellow sub, Christopher, to "mentor" poor aaron in the things that Miss Night likes....}
---------------------------------------

I had decided that today would be the day that aaron would show me what he had learned from his time with Christopher.  The subtle changes that I had seen were encouraging, but as the saying goes, the proof is in the testing.  Or was that tasting?  No matter.   Being better eye candy was all well and good, but I had other plans in store.

As I passed by aaron's desk on my way in, I paused briefly to look at the slut, who was quickly typing away at the computer until I walked up.  He stood when I came close and greeted me. " Good Morning, Miss Night, " he said and smiled brightly, his fresh light red lipstick glistening.  I looked him over in silence and nodded my approval.

"Make sure all your tasks are completed by 3pm today, slut.  Today is your lucky day,"  I paused to see his reaction go from cheerful to nervous in a half second.  "I plan to let you demonstrate to me that you aren't a total waste of my time. "  With that said, I smiled and watched his face go a bit pale.  I smacked his cheek lightly with my hand, and turned to leave, commenting as I walked away  "What a lucky boy you are!"  I walked into my office and closed the door behind me.

The morning came and went.  I had a quick lunch in the building and I dove back into it.  I was just looking over some information on a secure document server I used for contract negotiations.  It saved a lot of time to do the rewrites and post them here.  It was encouraging to see that my colleagues on the other side were beginning to see things my way.   The way it should be.

I glanced at the clock and noticed it was 245p already, so I logged out of the server and languidly stretched in my chair.  I reached into the desk drawer then, and pulled out a satchel, laying it on the desk. I ran fingers over the soft leather of the bag and smiled.  When the knock came, I was contemplating a simple, but fun bit of a lesson for aaron.   Well... fun for me of course.

I called out for aaron to come in and watched him approach and stand on the other side of the desk, his pretty tweed skirt and white cotton blouse looking very professional.  I saw him glance at the satchel on the desk and see him look away. as I noticed and quirked an eyebrow his way.

"I bet that leather stachel has you thinking all sorts of thoughts, doesn't it, boy?"  I asked as I stood and walked over to stand next to him.  "Especially since I already tipped you that I would be testing you."

He stammered an answer, "Yes Miss Night.  Very."  I could tell his mouth was dry and heard him try to swallow despite it.

I walked past him and to the small closet, opening it.  I took a large case that was leaning against the wall inside the closet out, carried it out, and set it in the middle of the office floor.  I unlocked the case and began unfolding it, setting it up very quickly and adjusting it to just the right height.  I smoothed the cloth cover on it and turned toward aaron.

"Undress and lie on the table, on your back."  I instructed, and watched as aaron undressed.  "Everything, slut," I clarified firmly, and watched him pause before continuing to disrobe until he was naked.  "Move, slut."  I barked and watched him scramble to the table, climb on it and lie down quickly.

I took my time, standing at the edge of the table to look him over.  I could see the results of his exercise routines, and was pleased with what I saw.  New definition and firmness.   That meant more resiliency and endurance, of which he would need both.  "I do hope you have been diligent at doing ALL your exercises," I stated, my eyes traveling over him.  'It could mean the difference between experiencing an amount of pain you will enjoy..... or a level you would rather not experience."  I paused and smiled as I continued, "I will enjoy it either way, however."

I saw him shudder before he responded. "Yes, Miss Night, I have been practicing."

"We'll see," I said as I moved to the desk to gather the satchel and bring it back to the table.  I smirked, glancing at his almost hard cock.  I leaned down so my lips were close to his ear. "I bet your want to touch yourself really, really bad," I said, drawing out the words in a slow sensual whisper.  I watched his cock jump at my words and I chuckled then, standing back up straight. "As. If."  I said, chuckling.

I paused then and looked pensive, feigning reconsideration of the topic at hand... so to speak.  I started walking slowly around the table, letting my fingertips trace along the edge of the table as I went.  I could see aaron breaking out in a sweat, trying not follow me with his eyes.  I paused at the head of the table behind him before speaking softly, "I might be willing to let you stroke...."  I let the words linger in the air, knowing the slut was hanging on each word with hope.

'Yes, Miss Night?"  aaron inquired, perking up.

"As long as you don't cum.... "  I continued, my tone wistful.  "I could possibly see my way to allowing it as a reward for doing your exercises...."

"That is very kind of you, Miss Night,"  aaron responded quickly, trying to turn around to see me.  He was so hopeful, I almost laughed out loud. When he licked his lips I had to turn away and silently chortle.

"Ok, slut, "  I said, turning back to him, all business again. 'You may stroke to the edge, but not cum. Very slowly now, boy."

I watched his hand move to his cock and squeeze it, a look of pleasure filled his pretty face.  His pretty red lips parted in pure lust.  Wordless, whorish anticipation.  How naive.   "Begin,"  I said matter of factly and watched him begin to stroke.

The moaning started almost instantly, and I rolled my eyes.  I knew it wouldn't take any time at all, so it was time to move to the next step in my lesson plan.  I reached for the bag and took out a set of clover clamps, swiftly moving to put one on each nipple as aaron moaned even more deeply, his hand never stopping. I made sure the clamps were secure, but not too tight, and pooled the long chain between them on his chest.  I watched his cock begin to dribble precum on his stomach and I scoffed. Messy boys.

aaron began to close his eyes in his bliss, lost in the feeling, until I smacked his face hard to correct him.  His eyes flew open and he let out a startled shriek, pausing.  "Never close your eyes in my presence unless I tell you to,"  I admonished.

"Yes, Miss, I'm so sorry,"  he responded.

"You may begin again,"  I stated simply and watched him get to it.  "Besides aaron, we have something to discuss, and I want to know you are lucid."

"Yes, Miss Night?"  he asked, his voice breathy in his excitement.  It was low and unsteady.  .

'Christopher tells me you are a bit squeamish... "  I began, walking around the table to look at him eye to eye and tilted my head to look at the slut.

We would see about that.

End of Part XI

0 comments:

Post a Comment