Saturday, September 28, 2013

Summer Time by Chattel

With the first signs of autumn - Summer came back to me.

It has been a long draining heat, the sun was beating hard. But I was cold and there was no summer.

Nowdays the wind is blowing in the twilight again, and my Summer is back.

Her image dancing ever so slowly. The sun sets behind her on the beach as she seems to defy space and time.

How can I let her go, I think to myself as she smiles to me. As if hearing my thoughts she puts her finger to her lips - hushing me, reassuring.

Her soothing voice whispers in my ear - "Relax my baby, everything is going to be fine. We are together - again".

Winter is coming... I feel the chills.
And It's summer time.

Help me, help me, help me sail away,
Well give me two good reasons why I oughta stay.
Cause I love to live so pleasantly,
Live this life of luxury,
Lazing on a sunny afternoon.
In the summertime
In the summertime
In the summertime

0 comments:

Post a Comment