Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dancing In The Sunset by Sky

When we meet
We are like the sun
and the sea
A magic Sunset
where the seabirds sing
their last farewell
to praise the moment

Are you racing around the earth?
coming up from the sea in the morning?
racing back down to me at night?

I swim into your eyes
and enjoy my mirror
wondering,
whether the sun ever stops
to look deep into the sea
enjoying itself,
as I do now
into your eyes

Thank you for holding me
for keeping me to your heart
I move in your arms
move to the rhythm you set
move to the movements you do
move to you
like the daisy petals
who head into the direction
of the sun

I swirl my torso in circles
following your hair
you are so beautiful
in the shine of the sun
with a deep wisdom
like the deep sea
so sexy
that all the mermaids
shall sing at once
just for a brief moment
to be as sexy as you

It is a story of adventure
love and trust
it is a golden glorious balance
My Helios

Like the last moment
before the sun hides under the horizon
still in a perfect balance
where the halo glows
toward the sky
like the sun raises its hands
and waves a last farewell
whispering
we will meet again

0 comments:

Post a Comment