Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vespa Boy by Dondas


Vespa boy, by Dondas

Splutter, splutter. She coughed. I gave her a hard shake side to side. She coughed and then she was dead. I pulled the clutch in and rolled to a stop. My beloved Vespa had ran out of fuel in the middle of nowhere. She gets so thirsty out on the open road. As I looked along the long, straight stretch of road, the sun was beating down on me unmercifully, with no trees to hide under. I checked my phone, but no reception, and I hadn't seen a car for hours.

It was then that I saw her approaching through the heat wave off the bitumen. The Lady on a stunning Triumph with a sidecar rolled to a stop next to me and cut the rumble of her engine. I quickly forgot about how beautiful her bike was when she took off her Helmut and I saw her shining lips and long eyelashes. She spoke low and soft. "Hey boy, having some trouble?" I stammered for a moment at being called boy before replying "y,y,yes, I’I'm out of fuel". She took a look at my Vespa, then at me, and back to my Vespa. "At least I can see your not trying to compensate for anything" I felt myself go red. She carried on. "Two stroke I imagine?" I nodded "Bit like you then? Two strokes and your off boy?" I felt myself get even redder. “Yes, two stroke fuel Miss”. She smiled at being called Miss. Perhaps she could tell I was sub? Most of us Vespa riders are. We don't like controlling too much power, but like to get out and about. She motioned to her sidecar and said sweetly "Hop in and we'll get you some fuel boy". I smiled as I climbed in down next to her boots and we sped off down the road. I glanced up to see her reach inside her jacket. The patch over her breast read "Pussy Venom" That was a new one to me. She handed me a flask to drink, and watched as I opened it and drank. It made me feel drowsy. The road was beginning to speed by and the rev of the engine, sounded like a lullaby. Everything seemed to be rushing by, until I couldn't keep my eyes open and slumped inside the sidecar.

Next thing I knew, I was lying in long grass under the shade of a tree. I looked about and it was all quiet except for the soft breeze through the leaves and the sun was much lower than it had been. I moved and could feel my arse ache. I looked down to see my jeans on backwards and my Vespa parked next to me under the tree. I got to my feet rubbing my arse and checked my fuel guage. It was full. What had happened? Was it a dream?? I couldn't help but grin when I took of my jeans to put them the right way round and found myself wearing a Ladies pair of panties. I got my aching arse back on my Vespa and rode off into the sunset..

0 comments:

Post a Comment