Saturday, January 12, 2013

Confession Part 1 by Jarrod


As I headed outside for my morning run the day felt warm with a bit of due in the air, as I inhaled deeply taking in the sweet scents of the day as I did my warm ups like I always did making sure I would not pull any muscles.

turning on my music I headed down the driveway and onto the sidewalk the thumping in my ears keeping me in rhythm with my steps as I kept my breathing steady the sweat starting slightly on my brow my heart beat quickly working up I had no idea what was in store for me that day as I turned the corner onto my normal route around the block, there was a black van in front of my but I paid no attention as I moved my position so that I could move around the vehicle.

all of a sudden three female looking figures jumped from the van and before I could make any reaction they quickly grabbed me wrapping a gag around my mouth and sliding a black bag over me, before I felt a hard object slamming into the back of my head forcing me to black out.

the next thing I remember was the rushing sensation of cold water being thrown over my body as a shiver rolled over me, I attempted to shout out but only to feel the hard gag still stuffed into my mouth, finding myself tied up and a throbbing pain in the back of my head my eyes slowly adjusted to the light in the room as I tried to find my attackers, they were hiding in the only shadow in the room as I could tell they were talking to themselves.

Slowly one of the figures stepped out from the shadow her face was hooded as she came toward me, reaching out I flinched away worried she was about to strike me but she only removed the rough gag from around my face.

I then started to shout expletives at them asking who they were and why I was here but before I could say anymore a quick strike came across that I was unprepared for as her firm hand struck the side of my cheek a slight ringing sensation rolled through my ears as I quickly shut up.

After that a soft familiar voice came out from under the hood as the woman said "Are you going to be quiet or do I need to hit you again" I was a quick learner as I slowly nodded my head and looked up at the figure as I adjusted my jaw trying to roll the pain out of my face slowly she reached her hands up to pull back the hood of her clothing to reveal her face, but to my shock as my eyes quickly shot open and no words could describe what I was seeing, it was my wife a soft sadistic smile on her face as she looked down at me... to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment