Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Mistake by Fred


The Mistake
Submitted by Fred07 Collas

Mistress Crissy’s boys are not allowed to touch without Her permission.

It is a simple rule, directly stated, and acknowledged when i was bought at auction. As She moved from the 24 hour period of ownership and took me under Her protection for further evaluation i confessed that daily masturbation was something i had been doing for years. To help me Mistress Crissy started me using a cb6000.

To be clean and for grooming, i am allowed to remove the chastity device for a shower each morning. Cleaning every day, shaving every second day is the routine. Denial is part of Her training; sexual neediness and the growing sense of desperation is part of my gift to Her.

After 12 days Her training was going well and my focus on Her was being aided by chastity; until that morning. In the shower my mind drifted off and i found my hand on Her cock! It had become engorged and was throbbing n my hand. Looking down horrified, i could hardly believe it. Already close to the edge, the old familiar feeling almost overcame me. To my amazement, it had built up inside me almost immediately such was my need but, i took my hand away and turned my body into the stream of water coming from the showerhead.

i told Her what had happened and asked Her forgiveness. She calmly told me there would be a punishment and that i would hear about it later. But, she asked mysteriously, “do you have any butter”. She left me wondering what that could mean.

It was mid morning on Saturday when She mentioned the punishment again. “Get the butter boy and a towel” She instructed, adding “punishments are so messy” with a laugh.

The cb6000 was to come off and then She instructed me to take a large amount of butter and rub it on Her cock. It was already swollen in excitement at being free and the feeling of the greasy butter between cock and palm was almost too much to bear! Her cock was slick and my hand slid along it even with a nice amount of pressure. The cockhead turned a brighter shade of pink and then became red and much larger than normal. The shaft bulged with the veins along its length standing out. After too short a period of enjoyment i was soon trying desperately to contain myself. Finally, She allowed me some relief (or so i thought) by instructing me to add butter to my hand and to move to Her balls.

“Are they swollen with cum for me boy?” She asked and it was all i could do to groan in response. What did I want more: the exquisite feeling of a powerful orgasm, cock pumping volumes of seed draining my swollen sex or to please Her?

Both.

Butter was dripping from between my legs and my knees were feeling weak, twitching almost uncontrollably as i tried to maintain control. I started to beg, quietly first then louder wanting both to cum and to please by winning Her permission. “Please my Mistress” I whimpered, “please let me cum”. “What are You boy?” She asked…”Your slut Mistress, I am Your complete slut!”

She laughed and said nothing more as with hearting banging like a bass drum in my chest I started to grunt with the exertion of maintaining control playing with the slithery buttered balls in my hand. I was NOT going to cum without Her permission and I was determined more than ever just listening to the calm control of Her voice which teases, comforts and controls all at the same time and is wonderful.

Grunting and breathing heavily I continued to beg. The response was silence, just silence and, finally after an agonizingly long time, She allowed me to stop.

My heart was pounding and I had humiliated myself completely before Her with my wonton display of raw sexual need. She had shown me Her power over me but I had shown in return my desire to obey.

Slowly I relaxed and a level of calm and happiness enveloped me. The bond is growing stronger.

0 comments:

Post a Comment