Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Night Out Part 2 by Aly


Eric gasped as I pushed him into the hotel room, and he nearly fell to his knees had he not caught himself on the small table inside the doorway, sending the lotion bottle to the ground.

 I glared at Eric as he look at bottle on the ground and I let an annoyed huff leave my lips.

"Well boy," I said, "Get on your knees and pick it up."

Eric nodded quickly and was on the ground before I could fully close the door, picking up the bottle and puts it on the table, my hand going to his shoulder to keep him from standing.

"M-miss?" The quiver in my voice had me lips pulling into a smirk as I looked down at him.

"You are to remain kneeling until I say so," I said as I ran my hand down his cheek. "Do you understand boy?"

He nodded his head and I brought my hand back and then bringing it back down, his head moving to the side with the force of my slap.

"When I ask you a question you will speak boy." I hissed between my teeth.

"Yes Miss, I'm sorry Miss," Eric said quickly, looking down and his hand twitched.

"Good boy, now answer my question."

"I understand Miss," the words were small, but I could hear him fine and I smiled.

"Good boy," I trailed my hand over his face and through his hair before walking away from him. "Come over to the bed boy. Crawl on your hands and knees."

"Yes Miss," Eric said before moving to the bed and then knelt by it, his hands behind his back and legs closed.

I moved close to him, kicking his legs apart with my foot and then crouched down beside him, running my hand down his neck and chest, the gripping the bottom of his shirt.

"I think this can come off," I whispered in his ear. "Don't you agree?"

"Yes Miss," The quiver in his voice portrayed how nervous he was and there were goosebumps along his arms.

 I quickly tore his shirt off his body, exposing the soft, hairless skin of his chest. His nipples hard little pebbles from the cool air of the room and I pinched both of them between my nails, making the boy yelp in surprise and pain.

"Please Miss," the boy started but I popped his mouth.

"Do not speak unless I tell you to boy," I said in his ear, holding his jaw in my hands, my nails digging into his skin.

"Yes Miss," The words were muffled and he shook slightly, his chest moving up and down quicker than before.

I slowly moved my hand from his jaw, running the nails down his chest, scrapping the nipples down to his jean covered crotch.

"Stand up boy," I said as I stood up after giving a harsh squeeze on his cock.

 "Yes Miss," he said and quickly stood up.

 I reached forward and unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down his legs, exposing his boxers that held in his straining cock.

"Well then, what do we have here?" I asked, gripping his cock in my hand. "Are you hard? Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Yes Miss," He whispered, his cock twitching in my hand and I gripped it harder, making him squeak.

"On the bed boy," I said. "Don't anger me, and tonight can be the best night of your life. Or it could be your worst."

I smirked again, letting go of his cock and watched as he moved quickly onto the bed and laid on his back.

Yes, tonight would be fun.

End of part two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment