Sunday, January 20, 2013

Confession 2 by Jarrod


As the thoughts ran through my mind trying to depict what was before me it was completely baffling as she continued to stare at me seeing the clear confusion in my eyes and without another word a quick slap rang across my face as that familiar stinging sensation quickly returned to me, she then spoke in a soft voice unlike any I had heard before "You are probably wondering what you are doing here boy..." the only thing that registered in my mind was her calling me 'boy' not once has she ever refereed to me in this way in our fifteen years of marriage it was unbelievable.

As I opened my mouth to speak another strike came from the other side and a harsh tone from her lips "You will not speak unless given permission..nod your head yes or no for now." with that I simply gave my head a quick shake, "Good" she said, "Now answer my first question boy" with that I gave it a bit more vigorous shake nod of my head as I looked up into her soft eyes that I had fallen in love with now full of dominance.

from there she came closer kneeling slightly so that her face was closer I could smell a sweet scent in the air as she bent before me her eyes traced over my red face, as if someone were inspecting a fresh piece of meat, she then brought out her hand as I flinched away in reaction her eyes grew angry as she spat at me saying "Do not always assume I am going to hit you" and with that she smacked me once again "Now lets try this one more time" as she brought her hand forward to my face my body's reaction was to turn away but with sheer will I forced myself to stay in that position shaking slightly as her gentle soft fingers caressed my red throbbing cheek "Now see not everything will be painful but in time you will come to learn why you are here...".

She then stood back up turning her ass before me I then focused on her a moment as she stepped away back into the shadows she was wearing what seemed like a tight leather full body suit, something I never knew she was into or even had in the wardrobe from there I could hear the three softly speaking to themselves as I strained to hear what was being said, but with no luck stopped and focused on my surroundings, that is when the most burning agonizing pain struck my thighs having been sitting in this unfamiliar pose for this long period of time using muscles I had yet to feel caused me to topple over attempting to find a comfortable position, laying on my side only brought a slight release from the pain but little did I know this action of self satisfaction would only bring me more suffering.

As they noticed what I was doing I could feel the anger rise up in the room my wife and the two other figures returned from the shadows, as the mystery women forcefully brought me back to my knees and quickly removed my shirt from my body as my bare chest became exposed to the elements and then proceeded to hold me there as I cried out "Please my thighs are killing me" with that I heard my wife's voice from behind me as she was rattling around "Oh, I will give you something to cry about.." with that the first thing I heard was a quick rushing of air before I felt the quick crack of a whip across my bare skin feeling the two figures hold me still as I with all my might attempted to rise to my feet and get away from this horrible pain that was now radiating over my back, I could hear was laughter from the two as tears started to roll down my face no words were coming from me as I mouthed out in complete horror for them to stop but my speechless pleads were unnoticed as another strike came across my back. My whole body was telling me to get away with all my might but I could not as strike after strike rang through the air and  it felt like an eternity had gone by as the pain coursed through my body, my face was covered in the stains of tears.

The two women finally let me go as I toppled over and hold myself slightly. I then felt a figure behind me as the warmth of her body knelt closer her face leaned down to beside my ear as she whispered "That was only ten...you should be glad that I stopped there for I was having plenty of fun" this woman was not who I thought she was hearing her voice her words her actions it was unlike anything I could imagine why was she putting me through this. I then lurched forward as she started to run her fingers over the clear marks in my back a soft moan escaping her lips as she soothed the pain "Mmmmmm I am quite the artist" she proclaimed as she stood to her feet and looked down at me "Don't act so pitiful that was nothing compared to the things I want to do to your body Mine.." I just laid there unable to move, the ordeal I had just been through was taking me quite a long time to cope with.

Without any more noticed I was quickly grabbed and dragged to a small room where I was tossed inside without care my wife then said "I am all worked up over whipping you like that, I am going to go have some fun with these lovely ladies while you sit here and think about everything.."

  with that the blackness over took me as the door was slammed shut and I was left to my own thoughts....to be continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment