Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'd Like Another Dose Please by Sillian


I'd Like Another Dose, Please

It was just past eleven at night when I took my nephew’s toy poodle out for a walk. The thing had been yipping and yapping and his owner had fallen asleep for the night, so I let my brother guilt me into taking it out. I had just moved to northern California recently to be closer to them and was quite clueless about the lay of the land. In what would end up being the most pleasurable mistake I ever made I decided to walk down a street I hadn’t before.

The dog did his business and promptly fell asleep right there on the spot. I poked it with my finger. No reaction. I called out it’s name. “C’mon, Twinkle, it’s time to go.” No dice. I thought about dragging the thing the home for a second, but then I’d feel obliged to bathe him. I shook my head at the thought and scooped him up, holding him in one arm.

Ready to head home, I glanced down the streets and... I was a little lost. Hrm. Which way was it, dang it? It’s very uncomfortable to be in a brand new town so close to midnight when one’s holding a toy poodle in his arm. It was too warm for a jacket, but if I had one I would’ve stuffed the critter in there. Oh well. I looked down the street towards the town center and wondered if I might find someone to give me directions.

As I got closer to the bar that sat on the corner of an intersection I started hearing music. It sounded like that AC/DC that all of the kids are into nowadays. Never quite my cup of tea. Still, I was sure to find a friendly stranger to show me the way home.

This was a side street that led to a main road, and the bar's front was there. Here was the entrance to the parking lot and the bar's back door. It was half-full with motorcycles, and at the far end by the woods sat a couple of dumpsters. Two men stood there, relieving themselves. One was of average size while the other was most burly, and they both wore leather jackets with jeans and wore bandanas on their heads. I made my approach.

“Excuse me for bothering you, gentlemen, but it seems I’m lost and would greatly appreciate some direction if it’s not too much trouble,” I said from halfway across the lot. They zipped themselves up and approached me up to a couple of feet or so, closer to my liking really, and crossed their arms. They looked at me. Then the toy-poodle in my arm. Then back at me.

“What the hell is this?” the large one asked the other.

“I don’t really know, Roscoe, but it looks a little lonely, dontcha’ think?” They smiled at each other. In hindsight this would have been an excellent time to dart away, but I admit I can be a little slow on the uptake at times.

They both grabbed me by the shoulders. A hand the size a plate covered my mouth and muffled my cries for help as they dragged me back to the dumpsters. I stiffened up as them shoving me up against the wall was imminent, and just as I was a few inches from the surface the large one pulled me back. “Hold on now, Titus, wait one second.” I was confused enough to not realize that this would have been an excellent time to yell for help. He took Twinkle from me and gently placed the dog on the ground way off to the side, patting his head for good measure.

Then they shoved me against the wall.

Roscoe held me in place with those meathooks of his while Titus forced my pants and underwear down around my ankles. I squirmed and tried to scream and maybe even whimpered a bit. Okay, I definitely whimpered. Titus unzipped his own pants. He leaned up against me, pressing his disgusting cock against the crack of my ass. I was completely frozen with fear. I was sure that even if the big one let me go I would not be able to move an inch.

And then they arrived. Two valkyries charging in upon their metal steeds. To this day I swear I heard Wagner blaring as they charged into the lot. One, who I would later learn was Miss Lacey, had a bob of hair that looked as though it was spun from pure gold. The other, Miss Sinn, shook out a long mane just darker than the color of blood. They were clad in leather, and the backs of their jackets screamed “Pussy Venom” at me. This would just be my first dose.

I should note that I was wrong earlier about not being able to move. Roscoe let go of me and I dropped to the ground. This was the exact spot where they had been peeing when I first saw them.
At any rate, the two brutes began marching towards my two divine saviors. There was anger in their eyes. Titus pointed a finger at them.

“You! You bitches are the ones that broke the toilet in the men’s room, ain’tcha? You think that’s funny? Huh?”

Miss Lacey grabbed the finger and twisted it until I could hear a snap as I crouched behind the dumpsters. Roscoe’s eyes went wide and Miss Sinn’s fist slammed him hard in the throat. Both men were on the ground. The ladies stood there shaking their heads. I made to stand up, but slipped on the puddle at my feet and quickly found myself drenched. I crawled out and knelt just a few feet from them.

“Oh thank you, ladies, thank you so very much. These two meant to rape me! Can you believe it? You saved me.” My heart melted like that butter you dip lobster in and a smile filled my face as I looked upon them.

Miss Sinn glanced down at me.
“Uh, yeah, sure. Whatever, man.”
They began to walk away.
“Ladies, please, let me repay you! Please! Let me serve you, I beg of you!”

Miss Lacey raised an eyebrow at me. “Dude, you really had nothing to do with this. Go away. Clean yourself up. Jeez.”

My eyes lit up.

“By your command, Miss! I will clean myself up immediately!”

They stared at me. I was so happy to be there with them staring at me. Then they walked into the bar. I got up to take myself home, but I still didn’t know the way. A quick search of Roscoe’s pockets rewarded me with his Droid. The lockscreen had boobies on it. A quick glance at the map showed me the way back and I went on my way. Halfway there I remembered Twinkle and had to go back. Then I finally returned home.

A hefty bribe to the bartender the following day revealed their names and that those ladies showed up every other Wednesday. Every night I would think of them. I wanted so badly to touch myself, but I kept myself chaste for these ladies who had claimed me. Oh, how I belonged to them! I swooned night after night while I thought of being their obedient little servant.

The day had arrived. I set my plan into action. I strutted into the bar clad in a leather jacket, jeans, and chaps. I thought the sunglasses were a nice touch, too. And there they were, sitting at the bar. I took a seat next to them and politely asked the barkeep for a shot of his strongest drink. Miss Sinn blessed me with a glance.

“What are you doing?”

What was I doing? I informed the proprietor that these ladies’ drinks would be on me and I swiftly got on my knees behind them.

“No, seriously, what the hell is going on here?” Miss Lacey spoke without turning towards me.

I stammered at first. “I...I am here to serve Pussy Venom, ladies. They looked at each other. Then they looked at me.

“I’m so sorry,” Miss Lacey said, “but we’re all full at the moment. We’ll, uh, let you know if a spot opens up, okay?”

“Thank you, ma’am." I wrote my phone number down on a napkin and left it on the bar. "My contact information, ma'am, so that you might get in touch with me as soon as that..."

Miss Sinn cut me off with four words that filled me with joy.

“Get lost. Jerk off.”

Now in hindsight I may have heard the punctuation a little wrong... Regardless, my face lit up. Tears filled my eyes.

“Thank you, Miss Sinn! THANK YOU!” I leaned in to place my lips on her boot in reverence. She pulled it back as if to kick me with it, so I pulled back. They squinted their eyes at me, so I shuffled off and out the back door and planted myself behind the dumpsters.

It took me the better part of a minute to get my zipper down with my hands trembling like that. I hadn’t dared to hope for such a gracious gift so soon. It was stiff. So stiff. I pulled my cock out of my pants and began to pump it. Furiously. It was bigger than I had ever seen it, all thanks to my goddesses. My palm flew up and down all four inches of it. I began to moan softly. My hand stroked faster. My breather quicker. Then quicker still. Moans turning into low grunts. Ohhh, I could feel my cum coming to a boil. Those grunts getting louder. I clenched. My prostate would soon release it’s package. I was practically screaming out my pleasure. Almost there... almost... annnd...

BANG!

I turned my head as the back door had been kicked open and the bar’s owner stepped out. He hadn’t seen me.

“What the sam hell is going on back here?!?”

I darted into the wooded area next to the bar and ran. My hand wouldn’t stop and continued to tug at my cock while I put some distance between myself and the establishment. I stumbled here and there until I finally fell on my face about a hundred yards away. That forced my hand from my member. And then I came. Ruined. Completely ruined. I lay there for about an hour before I could pick myself up and make the walk home. Once there I would wait by the phone for the call to come to their service.

0 comments:

Post a Comment