Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Game by Lady Wycked


I didn’t even have to wonder where he had snuck off to, I knew just where to find him. There was no question what he’d be doing. I knew I would find him lying across the bed with that blasted PSP in his hand.

It was as much my fault as anyone’s. After all, I hadn’t said anything about restricting his gaming habits, only his masturbation habits. It was almost amusing how his need to kill (video game kills) was proportionate to days without an orgasm.

He was a stoic, quiet, nondemanding pet. One who had yet to find that place inside where it was ok to ask for something for himself. I knew that, and sometimes that was as satisfying as sex. Sometimes, like today, I wanted more.

It was quite a few years since I had begun unabashedly denying his cock access to my mouth. Blow jobs were now something to be earned, negotiated or bargained with. I on the other hand rarely had any kind of sex that didn’t include him brining me off at least once with his mouth.

Even though he was a gaming freak, he was no stranger to the requirements I placed on attention to me, and he instantly lowered his game when I walked in the room. “Get naked”, I say. Without a word he stands and undresses, his cock stirring before it's even free of his shorts. “Lay back down”, I say as soon as he’s completely naked and still.

As he lies back down on the bed I climb onto the bed next to him. “We’re going to play a game”, I tell him, “one of my games”. His cock is twitching already, and god how I love that. I can already feel my pussy getting slick and swollen. Handing him his PSP I say,

“I am going to suck your cock while you complete this mission, you will be playing to win the entire time. If you beat the mission in the 15 minutes provided and on the first attempt, I will allow you to cum while in my mouth and I won’t make you swallow it. If you get killed blowjob is over and your pants go back on - and you are denied as many weeks as mins you have remaining on the clock. If you cum before winning/completing the mission - you will be denied as many weeks as mins you have remaining on the clock PLUS you have to open your mouth while I spit it into your mouth and you must swallow it. That, and you don’t get your PSP during your denial period. There is to be no touching me, and of course NO cumming unless I say otherwise, unless you think you wanna find out what you taste like firsthand. If you feel like you are going to cum, you may request a pause, but each time I grant you a pause you will receive 5 slaps to the cock and/or balls. Any questions, or are you ready to begin?”.

Before he could answer, “yes”, I had sucked his throbbing cock into my warm wet mouth. Sliding up and down on it, slurping and moaning, I was making all the noises that said, “there is nothing in the world I’d rather be doing than sucking your cock.” I could hear his breath catching and out of the corner of my watering eyes, I could see his toes curling. Another thing I noticed was he wasn’t yelling at the game anymore, although he was still playing.

“Oh fuck baby,” he hissed, “oh shit, I need to pause”, he continued. As he paused his game I held his cock out of the way with one hand and used the other to deliver the five swats, as promised. “One”, I said as he gasped and jerked retreating as far into the mattress as possible. “Two, three, four”, said I slapping quickly. “”Fuck!”, he cried, as I announced the fifth, final, and by far the most forceful blow yet.

“Awwww poor baby, I bet that hurt. You know you don’t HAVE to pause.”, I snicker. “Awww look, I think it’s time for our game to start again, mr happy is trying to hide”, I said pointing to his softening prick. “I want you to announce when you are at 10 minutes remaining, slut”, I said, he loves it when I call him names.

“I’m actually at eight and a quarter minutes remaining Mistress”, he struggles to say as my mouth had returned to it work, this time starting with the balls. “Oooooh, good boy”, I cooed, spitting a puddle of drool into my hands while briefly meeting his eyes over his game. “I had no idea you had made it that far already”, I giggled as I grabbed his twitching boner with my dripping wet hand and starting jacking it fast and furiously. Sucking his left testicle in my mouth I had to giggle as he started whimpering and squirming. He adored when I’d handle my cock roughly, like it was just an object. Like HE was just an object. My giggling must have caused a pleasurable vibration because he very quickly called out, “PAUSE! Please Mistress, pause”.

I felt my pussy clench and throb inside my panties. “Mistress”. I remember not that long ago when he’d chide and joke about not being one of my “internet jerk off boys”, I’d laugh. See, I already knew he was MY #1 jerk off boy, I also knew he’d soon recognize that fact too. I giggled sinisterly, “you know strokie, this time is gonna hurt even worse”. As I dragged my fingernails lightly across the taunt pink flesh I matter of factly told him, “not only because you’ve already taken 5 slaps, but also the skin is nice and wet with spit”. “Or at least it is now”, I state having just spit all over his balls. He moaned and squirmed. “This time I want you to count them”, I continued, “and after each number, I want you to thank me aloud.”

I absolutely love the way his cock got harder on the first slap, began to soften around the third, but when I giggled, moaned, and licked my hand before delivering the final slap, his cock was rigid again and reaching upwards to meet the slap. “I knew you were just a little fucking painslut, look how fucking hard my cock is boy”, I command.

“Oh fuck me, 5! Thank you Mistress”, he gasped. He really was starting to sweat and squirm at this point. His butt grinding into the bed underneath it, his hips rolling back and forth, but it was pointless, there was no where to go.

I looked up at him across his bobbing cock and smiled. Nodding towards his game I once again returned to my game grinning around a mouthful of cock as he groaned. I felt his cock swelling and growing even harder in response to my impatient mouth. See, I was enjoying toying with him, but it's in my nature to be extremely competitive, and I liked to win.

As I worked with renewed focus I heard my boy struggling with the two challenges he was facing. The obvious challenge of not losing his game, and the more pressing challenge of not losing his load and therefore losing my game too. I giggled around his cock as I felt him bucking upwards into my mouth knowing it would be over soon.

"Fuck NO - I just died!", he shouts. "I was SO close, I only had 1:59 minutes left", he hissed setting his PSP down on the bed in disgust. I smile as I toss his shorts at him, "maybe next time my little loser", I say on my way out of the room. Leaving him hard and frustrated I giggled, "oh and boy, just because you can't cum for two weeks doesn't mean I won't be fucking my cock".

"Yes Mistress", he groaned, "as you wish".

0 comments:

Post a Comment