Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dominion Alphabet: B Is For Blushing


Dominion Alphabet Confessions - B. is for Blushing.

"Come back to my place." It wasn't a question, nor a firm request, but I happily obliged. She walked me through her house, though I must admit, I don't remember much of it, I was much too in awe to be in her company. "Let's sit." She sat down on the couch and rested her chin on her knees as I knelt on the floor, unsure of what to say or even if I had to kneel. I wasn't going to ask. "Are you regretting this yet?" I smiled. "No way!" I said. "Good. I have had my eyes on you for a long time." It was a very casual sentence, maybe to a bystander it wouldn't mean a thing, but to me, it was the first time I could feel my face gaining warmth as a red flush spread on my face. I was blushing, hard.

I did not speak much, but she did. I loved, and still love, hearing her voice. The way she spoke with passion for silly things made me smile. I fell quicker for her than I ever had expected. She had asked me about it, and I told her it would take time. I had not lied, I just had not expected it to take so little time.

"Talk to me." It was the one sentence I dreaded more than anything else. I do not like to talk, I became shy, but did as she asked. She laughed in all the appropriate places and made me talk for more hours than I can remember. It is easy talking to her, it feels natural.

"Ask me questions." I did. Twenty of them. Four categories. Some more daring than others. She answered them, very detailed, her voice was the first thing that made my walls a bit thinner, her answers were what made them crumble to the ground and her personality replaced my walls with comfort and safety.

"So, what excites you." Roadblock. I didn't know and I did not know what to tell her. I did not expect her to ask me the questions I asked her not long ago. I felt myself blushing more, while thinking about the answer. The moreI blushed, the shyer I became, but she wouldn't let me dissapear into the background. She made me talk, and I did.

"Are you blushing?" She sounded very amused. I nodded, which she couldn't see. "Yes.." I half whispered while grinning. She calls me out on it, when I blush and it only makes me blush more. When I'm with her, I blush a lot, it's not something I accustomed to. It makes me warm and makes me feel like I have a fever, it makes me feel like I know what people mean when they talk about subspace. Blushing is my subspace and my Mistress has mastered the skill of making me blush time and time again. She likes it, and in all fairness, so do I.

B was for blushing. Until next week, when C will be for Caring.


0 comments:

Post a Comment