Saturday, November 3, 2012

Anonymous


A kinky course
I was attending a course with 14 other kinksters, in a variety of ages from 24 to 70 years old, two couples, both experienced people and inexperienced ones. The topic of the course was bdsm and energy flow.
In one part of the course we were divided into groups, with five people in my group.
My group  consisted of me, two girls, and two other men.  One of the girls was a Domme and a front figure in national femdom, the other one was an older lady, around 70 years old, that been a sub all her life.
One member wanted to stand in the center, and we others stand around her, and catch her as she began to fall.
After a while she wanted us all to lift her from the ground, and make her sort of float through the air.
This was performed, and you can say she really floated between us, she was very relaxed and enjoyed the moment.
When it was my turn I said I wanted to be tied up either in a strappado or hogtie by the group, and when  that was done to me  I could practise  using the green, yellow, and red words that we had trained on earlier that day. My idea with this was to get some experience being tied up and  in restraints.
The group walked out of the room, and came back one minute later.
The Domme ordered me to kneel on a mattress put my arms behind my back, and so I did.
My arms were tied in a u-shape and secured with a rope harness around my chest.
Suddenly she pushed me sideways me on to a mattress and everything became more hectic.
By instinct I tried to catch the fall with my arms, but they were secured behind my back, it was an odd feeling.
All of them now lay down on me and held me down,
     I did struggle with my legs, and this was  exciting for everyone.
 Since I  struggled I was  pinched on the inner thigh and this made me straighten out  my legs,
  Then my ankles were quickly secured  by a rope. I felt the ankles being tied tight together, so tight that it almost did really hurt me.
My ankles were hoisted into a hogtie,  they had me tied up as a nice package.
As I tried to struggled and squirmed  one of them put a leg between my thighs so I could not roll to the side, and the Domme placed her foot on my head and pressed it to the ground,  I became very still.
The older lady was standing on my back, and did some trampling.
 I could feel her walk on my back.

 Then I felt a hand  paddling my buttocks, maybe five times, I did not count it, but it was rather intense
 Then everything became silent, and suddenly I felt a whip hitting my boxer shorts, it was a riding crop. I felt its signature of sharp pain,
     and I also felt some lashes over my back.
The intense pain from the whip dug into my skin, it became more itense
"Yellow", I said.
And it stopped.
Then the Dominant lady knelt before me and told me to breath slowly, think of how I feel.
Then she placed a foot on my head, and pressed my head down into the mattress.
 Eight minutes had passed and I was released from the ropes in less then 20 seconds.
I was nice experience, and I thanked my group and a shibari model that was present In the room said it was a great show.

Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment