Sunday, November 11, 2012

Impromptu Confessions 10/11/12


There once was a lady named Alice
who used a dynamite stick as a phallus
they found her vagina in South Carolina
and part of her anus in Dallas
-----------------------------------------------------

at work in my new job i was asked to deliver a package to a woman up stairs.  I walked up all happy and cheerful, said, good morning to her.  And she tore strips off me.  she verbally humiliated me in front of a room full of her colleagues....abusive - yes.  Wrong in the work place - yes.  but after my embarrassment subsided it turned me on.
------------------------------------------------------


I watch.  I listen.
I hear the trembling in your voice,
as I speak softly in your ear.
Cum.
Your body listens.
You weak and sated,
I smile, relaxed.
My endorphins, my body
riding your crest and beyond.

--------------------------------------------------------

I really wanted the new Confessions Bar to have new couches. With better poses that don't try to kill you.

--------------------------------------------------------

i confess id rather kneel than sit on the provided seats Miss

---------------------------------------------------------

I went to a pro domme once in my life. She was a lady from Lebanon visiting Cairo during the war on Lebanon in 2006. I first knew her on the internet...from a web site called Collarme. My first visit was ok....foot worship for about 15 minutes but that was it. She fallen in love with me. After that she refused to dominate me. Our relationship developed into a friendship but no Domme/Sub relationship.

----------------------------------------------------------

I crave him - his skin, his touch, his arms, his whimpers and moans. Grabbing his leash in my hand is sheer joy, a wonder I can't get over. The lusty way he begs for more - "please my Mistress, please" makes me drip with need. The marks across his body draw me in, my eyes fixated on the beautiful way they puff up and turn varying shades of red, giving me a heady sense of power. He is Mine - heart, mind and body. He is the only one I need and the only one I want. I crave him.

------------------------------------------------------------


Blatently provocative she lay on the sand, one hand shading her eyes.
She had tossed and turned all day the frequent visits to the North Sea rollers keeping her skin cool under the unusual heat.
He had not moved.
Could not move.
Only his head stuck out of the sand.
His only liquid refreshment her concentrated pee delivered in gushes from her  luscious pink cunt.
The sand lay heavy on his body and hours of immobility had robbed him of time and place.
Exquisite perfection that nothing could rival....ever

-------------------------------------------------------------

Once was a lady named Summer.
As cool as a green cucumber
as silky as the color of  burnt umber.

When she's a drill sarge, the subs
stand up straight.
When she's leading confessions,
the dommes  thnk she's great.


-------------------------------------------------------------

I etched my name on his buttocks with a butter knife, it bruised him so easily.
I buttered my toast with the knife and sat on his buttocks to eat it.
I placed the knife between his buttocks and wiped it clean the hairs matting together.
I pushed the handle down his cock until he whimpered and dribbled fluid over my fingers.
I spread that fluid over another slice of toast and finger fed it to his lips.
Lunch the way I like it

---------------------------------------------------------------

Under the blanket of the starry sky, I long for your fingertips on my skin. 
And then I lost my writing mojo because my Mistress just told me she could masturbate to me reading the phonebook!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment