Saturday, November 24, 2012

Impromptu confessions Nov 24, 2012: First Times

When I was in kindergarten we had a special day when we were all allowed to bring a toy from home to share. I brought a homemade rifle that belong to a brother. It was the stock of an old rifle with a broomstick for a barrel. A boy named Davey took a shine to what I first thought was me but then I realized..he just liked the rifle.  I spent the rest of play time chasing him around the playground and when I caught him I wrestled the rifle away and never had anything else to do with him.  Maybe that moment was the first blossoming of my life as a domme.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


my first time involved a candle and her birthday.
How was I know to know the first time I stuck something up my arse it would break?
Thank god for the wick

Dondas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------


I was edging him on voice, in Skype, late at night. Both of us naked in our beds, hundreds of miles apart, whispering hot hot words in each other's ear.

Except this time I told him to keep his hands above his head and didn't allow him to touch his cock.

I began, in exquisite detail, to describe exactly what I'd do to his cock if I was there in his bed or he in mine.

His moans became louder and his whispered "yes, please"s became more and more incoherent.

I asked if he was close to the edge....

He said something about not sure he could hold it back....

...a tone of utter incredulity in his voice .....

I continued somewhat mercilessly, my own breath coming faster as his sounds and the idea of my voice making him so hard was turning me on beyond belief....

...suddenly and without warning....

...he came! Apologizing and saying "no no no" the entire time.

I laughed, amazed and blown away.

It was a first for me and a first for him - he had no idea that was going to happen and felt badly.

It may have been a first, but it wasn't the last time we played that particular game.  Learning to control him with just my voice....hot.

~ Susannah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The first time I watched him shave we met in a hotel and he smelled like spice cake afterwards because of the shaving cream he had used.  I remember him scraping off that five o'clock shadow with his razor as he smiled at me in the mirror, his eyes reflecting the bathroom light with a mischievous glint as he wiggled his as when I reached out to pinch it.  Afterwards... he turned down the bed and I slipped under the covers and he asked if he could join me.  I touched the side of his jaw, which was still faintly blue with the shadow of beard and kissed him before pulling him in beside me so that he could rest his head next to my breast.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a year and a half ago a friend of mine had me read "Story of O" because I was bored and kind of lost. I think he was hoping that I'd identify with O, actually I know he was because he was a bit disappointed when I said i identified most with Steven, even though I thought the book as a whole was ridiculous. anyway, that book opened up a whole new way for thinking for me and i read anything and everything I could get my hands on about BDSM And D/s. after a week of reading I burst into tears. I found where I belonged and finally realized why nothign ever worked before. I realized that I am not damaged or broken, I'm just a bit different and that's ok. I never looked back. 

Nej xue


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first time... it was christmas..i had been with my Her for 2 months...we went away and alone for the holiday...we woke in a cottage in Wales out side was snow and folds of land, the bed was lovely like the land and big.
we had talked all night knowing more of each other, then much passion then we slept... in the morning...she gave me my present in bed..i opened...it was a collection of ropes..i looked at her and she said "for you"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time I heard your voice, I read a somewhat sad somewhat mysterious breadcrumb commentary left for the masses in your profile. The first time we exchanged banter you piqued my curiosity and made me notice you. The first time I heard you speak it struck me how adorably nervous you were and how that made me swell. The first time I heard you say my name it melted me in ways I wonder if I'll ever recover from. The first time I heard you say the words I equally longed for and feared... I fell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Dalia:

The first time I got to play with a female was incredible.  All the soft bits, the bumpy bits.  The smooth skin turning pink.  The gasps and moans.  Her body but mine.  I knew where to bring her pleasure.  I did.  Small flogger over her clit to nipples and back again.  Her orgasmic scream my release, so softly she fell for me, sigh, long hair draping over her eyes, I tenderly push it away and kiss her full ips.  Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


The first time i experienced Anal 

I was curious to try but had never experienced Anal, after meeting my lovely Miss it wasn't long before i placed my very first order of toys, this included a butt plug, 

I was so nervous at what it may feel like yet so unbelievably excited. Two days passed and my delivery arrived, i text my Miss to let her know and that swiftly followed by a picture of the plug in my hand to show the size.

my Miss would soon finish work and get home, i didn't know when i would be using it, but the next thing i knew, i was told to put lube on the plug. 

The nervous excitement was racing through my body as i was then told to gently insert.the plug into my quivering hole.

I'd never felt a feeling like it, my cock stood to a level of attention it has never been at before and i was close after being instructed to stroke just seconds later.

This was a recent, new experience and i look forward to experiencing this level of ecstasy in the future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first time I bent a boy over a desk and eased my strap on into that eager ass .... my breath caught in the back of my throat, my heart beat a little faster .... and when he moaned in such a delicious way .... my pussy juices trickled slowly down my legs ... and I knew he was going to be cleaning them up with his tongue  ... his "thank you Mistress" uttered in that breathless voice as I fucked him hard ..... that first time was not last time it was not maybe the best time but the first thrill of taking a boy in that way will always be a hot wonderful memory

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------




0 comments:

Post a Comment