Saturday, March 19, 2011

Confession Two By Azrayl

My heart feels like its about to burst out of my chest as i recheck the address once again. 1234 Willow street. Yep got the right one. I park my car just down the block and take in a deep breathe. "ok you can do this. deep breath and just go up to the door. This is what you wanted and what she wants. you can do this" I keep muttering to myself, trying to convince myself of doing this.

We met a couple of months ago on a website for Mistress's looking for subs in thier home cities. I had accidently found the site and was just surfing when one particular profile caught my attention. After reading the profile a few times and acutally leaving the website, I found myself drawn back to it a day later. It seemed to be the only thing i could remember of the whole site. After a bit of debate with myself, i had decided to go ahead and make a profile of myself and contact her. After hitting the send button and sending her my profile, i never though i would hear from her again.

A week later while searching my emails i had one from a name that seemed familar but i could not quite put my finger on who it was. Opening the email up and reading it i could feel my heart start to race as i realized it was from HER. Stopping and calming my breathing down again, I re-read the email. She had said my profile was interesting and would like to chat more with me if that was ok. Eagerly i wrote her back and that started a wonderful couple of months getting to know this amazing Domme.

Shaking my head i bring myself back to the present as I get ready to go to her front door. Seveal doubts run thru my head, as i lock my car door and walk down the block to her house. Climbing up the stairs, the front door opens up and there SHE is standing with the light shining behind her. My breath once again gets caught in my chest as i gaze at her. The pics we had exchanged did nothing compared to her beauty in real life. Her long flowing red hair, cascading down her shoulders. The beautiful black and skin tight top and mini skirt. I feel my eyes grow wider as i look down her body and see the black laced thigh high stockings, i find myself licking my lips. She is standing there in a pair of black shoes to finish off the most wonderful view i have seen in many many years.

"wont you come in?" her voice purrs out at me. Even though its soft, i found myself shivering at the strength and demand behind the words. Nodding i finish climbing the stairs and wait for her to go back inside the house. Sniffing the air and catching her scent and the smell of lavender in the air, i follow her inside.

She leads me into the living room where candles are lighten and the room smells powerfully of the lavender. Turning to me and smiling " are you sure you wish to go thru with this?"

Unable to take my eyes off her long encased legs i nod my head. I watch as she moves closer to me. A sharp slap across my face, jerks my face up and i look right into the amazing eyes. " you will kneel to me now or face punishment" Dropping to my knees, and placing my hands behind me, i sit there, my cheek stinging from her slap, awaiting my orders.

For what seems like a very long time of her standing there infront of me, she moves off to the side. I dont dare move a muscle and wait for her next command. "so you do obey quickly, good i like that in my boys." Knowing what we had planed for tonight, my heart races and will not calm down at all.

Hearing some rustling behind me, i close my eyes and try to calm myself down. I can hear her moving around to stand once again infront of me. "mmmm eyes closed boy? keep them that way then and take your clothing off" Quickly obeying her commands i strip down to my birthday suit. Time had been kind to me as well as the gym. I can hear her take in a small gasp of breathe as i had removed my shirt. Finaly naked i knelt back down and waited with my eyes closed.

"ok open your eyes now boy" I open them to see her standing infront of me with a black strap on around her waist. Her black laced thigh highs still around those long wonderful legs. I can feel myself stir and grow hard just looking at her. My gaze is transfixed at the large strap on infront of me. "you like what you see there boy?" Nodding slowly and licking my lips i slowly look up at her face. She is smiling with a wide smile, stepping towards me her voice commanding " now be agood boy and show me how much you like this"

the black dildo just centimeters away from my mouth, i lean forward and lightly lick the tip of it up and down the head, feeling how smooth and cool it is in my mouth as i slowly slide my tongue down the shaft. I can feel the head of the dildo hit the back of my throat and i start to choke on it. Pulling back i start to move back and forth, getting it nice and wet, my eyes still locked on her legs and how smooth and silky they look in the thigh highs. Feeling myself fully aroused, a small moan escapes around the dildo in my mouth. "thats enough boy" she whispers. I pull back out and wait for the next step we are about to take.

watching her move around my body to stand behind me, i shiver with pure excitement. "you know what i want you to do boy, now move" I move forward on all fours. lowering my upper body to allow my ass it raise up in the air. Feeling her hands behind me wet with lube and rubbing along my ass crack and around my virgin asshole. I gasp with surprise at the coolness of the jelly. Hearing her purr happily i felt one of her hands holding onto a ass cheek wide and rubbing the tip of the black strap on against my puckered and tight asshole. Pushing against me, my body resisiting her pushes against myself. Growling softly "let your body relax boy". Trying to follow her instructions, i can feel her push harder against my asshole until finally i push back just enough and it slides into me. A sharp pain runs up my back as i was entered. Again i was so amazed that it went in and was so smooth. The sensations were confusing, on one hand it was painful and felt unnatural, but on the other hand the wonderful waves of pleasure roll thru my body. "are you ready boy?" i hear the pleasure and eagerness in her voice. All i can do is whimper and nod my head. Slowly she pushes deep into me. a loud groan escapes my throat as pleasure i have never felt or even knew existed run up my spine to my mind and explodes. Feeling her fulling inside me then sliding out, i rock back and forth on her. "thats a good boy, you like this dont you, you like being filled dont you slut boy" All i can do is moan and nod my head as i rock back and forth on her strap on. My hard manhood seems to grow even bigger as i feel the pre cum dripping out of it with each thrust of her strap on. A sharp stinging sensation erupts on my ass cheek as i realize she is slapping me now. Rocking harder and faster against her i feel myself building up tension. Grunting in pleasure i look over my shoulder and pant " i cant last much longer Mistress". She responded with placing her stocking legs over mine and pound harder and faster into my ass. "you can cum for me boy, make sure you cum for me hard"

Grunting and groaning, i lose myself in the sensations and feel a train rushing up my legs and out of my hard cock as my orgasm rushes against me. Its like the world has exploded as lights are flashing, it seems all sounds are magnified as i hear her breathe and yet my own moans as my cock spasms and shoots ribbon after ribbon of cum onto the floor. She slowed down as i hit my orgasm and as i slowly came down the natural high i feel all the energy i had inside me flow out. Shakily i fall to my stomache just as she pulls out of me. Feeling totally exhausted and laying in my pool of cum, i wait for the world to come back into focus.

For what seems to be hours, i hear "you can get up and clean the mess you made"
Gasping "yes Mistress" i get up and start cleaning. looking up i see her standing there. back in her leather outfit, and those gorgeous thigh high stockings infront of me.

The end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment