Saturday, March 5, 2011

Alexi's Superbowl Party

How I spent my super bowl party:

by

Alexi Gracemount:

A few years ago, I was a member of a pretty good sized swinger's group and they would have some pretty wild parties. It wasn't uncommon to rent a 2 story house for a weekend and for 80 people to show up at it for the party. There were some very wild times and the club was specifically bi friendly, because the foudner and his wife were very openly and happilly bi. As a result there were a few sub groups of bi men and gay men, who were loosely connected with the group.

That year the men's group decided to have a super bowl party at the house. The house was pretty huge, 2 floors with an indoor pool and shaded off hot tub. The parties were always explicitly no clothes allowed, so everyone brought a towel and flip flops and that was the limit for what was allowed.

I got to the party pretty early. The game stuff didn't start until 3 or so, but I was there about 2 to get a good spot. I brought my towel and put it on the floor near the door and waiting. As men started to show up, most of them would say hi, check in and go get a beer, but a few would unzip right there and feed me their cocks. I sucked of 3 or 4 and probably sucked at least 10 more for at least a minute or 2. Eventually the crowd settled in and piled onto sofas and on the floor to watch the game. This was the year of the famous wardrobe malfunction, so the game itself was pretty good, but I spent the first half crawling from man to man to suck while they watched it and to be fed beer by the ones who thought it was cute to get a drunk slut to play with. As you probably know, the half is only 30 minutes long, but at the super bowl, there are so many commercials that it goes on for at least twice that. I must have taken 10 loads on my face in the first half but then halftime came.

At halftime I was taken upstairs in the house. The upstairs had several beds and a couple of massage tables set up and I was handcuffed to one of the massage tables, face down. The table have hinges where the head part can be tilted and a space for your facce to lay, supported by a ring around the edges. The head part was set to my head was tilted up a bit and my ankles were tied to the outside legs of the table. When the halftime show kicked off, I kicked off too. I took a line of men in the mouth and ass for the entirety of the long halftime, and if you know the super bowl, you know the halftime is especially long. I never did get to see the wardrobe malfuntion and I never did get let off the table until the game was over and everyone who wanted it, had taken my ass or mouth.

I took a nice shower and staggered home, but I think I couldn't sit still for a week after that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment