Saturday, March 5, 2011

Confession By Anonymous Sub

Tasks
by A Nony Mouse
I had been under the Training of Lady Whose Ads and articles I had read in a Festish newsaper. She had me do things like go to Victoria' Seceret and buy matching panty and bra outfits or teddies.

She wrote back that she was generally pleased with the way I had obeyed her command. She said that she was glad to hear that the sales ladies at Victoria's Secret had enjoyed my situation and that She really was pleased and amused that I was in such a hurry to leave the store , that I crawled under the security gate (The Ladies there only rasied it about 2 feet for me, when i was laeving ) !

She said that there was one thing that she WAS NOT happy with. She said that she was not pleased that I had worn a heavy shirt to cover up the fact that I was wearing a bra underneath. She said that it should have been obvious to me that it was her intention to have my bra seen . She wrote that as a punishment she was going to give me TWO assignments to carry out this time.

I would be returning to Victoria's Secret but before I did that she had another task for me. She said that she like the suggestion of the sales lady at Victoria's Secret that I should go and buy a cute little baby doll nightie for myself. She said that she thought I should go to Frederick's of Hollywood to do my shopping. She enclosed two sealed letters , one to the ladies at Victoria's Secret and the other one to be given to the sales lady at Frederick's . There were also two envelopes addressed to me, for me to open after I visited each store.

I was commanded to obey her orders ASAP. I was told to visit Frederick's first and get my nightie . She also gave me further instructions to shave off ALL the hair on my body below my eyebrows. I was to be allowed to keep my public hair but was instructed to cut and shave it into a heart shape.
I took time off from work the next day and after shaving myself as instructed ( a long, hard and sometimes bloody business). I dressed myself in my black panty, bra and garterbelt set as She had instructed in her letter. Because of my rapid weight loss the undies were fitting much better and with my newly shaved body they seemed even more sensual. I felt myself becoming aroused and tried to think of icebergs. I knew that It might be a long time before I was allowed that pleasure and I knew I need to contain myself.

I drove to the mall where there was a Frederick's and located it . The store was an extremely small one and I was afraid to enter it. I sat in a nearby lounge area trying to keep an eye on the store to see when it was empty. I was also trying to keep myself in location where the lighting was dim so that my bra could not be seen. Eventual I saw my opportunity and I entered the store.

With fear clutching at my heart I entered the store There were no customers only two young sales ladies manning the counter. One , the younger was attending to some business at the counter. the other,slightly older looked up to help me. Fumbling for words I asked her if she could help me find and item and handed her Mistress Sabina's note.

As she read the note the sales girl mutter to herself " Baby Doll Nightie " and "teddy " . while she read the note I could feel the curious eyes of the other salesgirl on me.The first sales girl finished reading the note and mutely gestured to me to follow her. She wended her way between racks of lingerie and I followed her to the rear of the store. Where she probed through a rack of teddys, pulling then across the metal rod , the hangers making screeching noises like the cries of wounded birds .

She again muttered to herself as if quoting from the note, " something frilly ." She then brought forth an incredibly beautifully teddy with a V neck . It was blue with lavish lace at the bodice and legs. She held it up and looked at it and she said that she had teddys , but not in the my colors.
She then moved over to a rack of nighwear and started to pull out baby dolls which she hung up so that they faced outwards from the rack. She said, " These Baby Dolls are pink but we haven't got one to fit you . " She kept on looking and then from a satin hanger she took an extremely frilly pink baby doll nightie. It was heavily trimmed with white lace , frills and ribbons . It had a panty pinned to the bottom of the gown. The panty was pink and sheer with lacy strings at the sides.

At the front desk she handed the nightie to the other young sales girl and put the note down on the counter. As I paid for it I could see the salesgirl holding the nightie reading the note with a bemused smile. She became so engrossed in it that the other sales lady had to tell her to give me the nightie.

" Well "Michelle ". ..I'm suppose to check and see if you are wearing your bra as ordered...Well.it's quite clear that you are ! " she bent over and wrote on the bottom of Mistress Sabina's letter.

"It's very lovely , " said the second salesgirl . "Where did you get it ?" she asked impishly.

I felt myself blush and I moved the nightie in front of me. I felt naked under her stare. " At Victoria's Secret, " I said softy.

"Oh yes, they have some lovely things there. .. But you might want to try wearing it under a dark blouse..I mean shirt . " The first salesgirl seemed to kick her under the counter , she winced but kept smiling and staring intensely at me.

I felt numb and all I wanted to do at that point was get the hell out of the store and her sharp gaze. The first sales lady finished her writing and sealed the letter in and envelope. She addressed the envelope to "Mistress Sabina " and handed it to me.

I thanked her and then there was an awkward pause. I then asked her if I could have a bag for my purchase The first sales lady shook her head and said no. She told me that my "Mistress" had written that she did not want me to have a bag. that I was suppose to leave the store holding the nightie on the hanger.

I was truly stunned. It was going to be bad enough to walk through the mall knowing that my bra was so easily seen..but to carry something as frilly and sissy as a baby doll nightie with me !!

While I stood there overwhelmed , the second salesgirl came aroun the counter. She lifted up the hanger while I kept ahold of it. and examined the pin holding the nighties panty onto the garment.

"I just wanted to check, " she said . " You won't want to lose your panty would you ? " she said with mocking sweetness.

I could not take any more. I said no and thanked both of them. I hurriedly left the store. As luck would have it immediatly outside the store I encountered two woman coming into the store. They both smiled and looked at each other, their hands going to cover their mouths. I encountered looks and reactions from several more shoppers before I was able to get out of the mall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment