Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Denied

Submitted by Heather Steampunk

My Mistress had been out with friends and I was surprised when the phone rang. "Hello my Mistress." I answered as my heart started beating a little faster. I closed my eyes as I heard her soft soothing voice whispering in my ear "Hello My girl." She sounded like She was out of breath, it took me a few seconds to realize what was going on, but the soft moan that took control over my own body was very clear. "My girl, tell me a fantasy, now." I leaned back into my chair and thought about a fantasy to tell Her, to satisfy Her, to make Her happy. "Heather.." It was almost a whimper, and it startled me. "Heather.. " she said again, "Tell me a fantasy, a real one, don't make it up, tell me your fantasy, now."
I clear my throat and slowly start to speak. “In my fantasy my Mistress, You are watching me while I masturbate.” I can hear Her chuckle, “Very nice little one, tell me what happens.” I heard noise coming from the other end of the line, but decided not to ask Her what it was. I continue with my story and once again close my eyes to concentrate better. “I am lying down on bed and You are sitting across from me, in a big comfy chair. You put a blindfold over my eyes and have already told me to touch myself, so I am. My hands are stroking my skin and knowing that You are sitting across from me, watching me, makes me incredible wet.” I hear little sounds of approval coming from the back of Her throat as I continue. “In my mind I am not thinking about You watching me, but thoughts about Your soft skin, Your soft lips, Your touch on my skin run through my head. My hands run further down my skin, over my chest to my breasts and I pinch my nipples, making them hard, wishing it was Your touch that hardened them.” She whispers in my ear, “Touch yourself My girl.” I waste no time, I need the release, I need to feel Her close. My hand slips down my sweatpants and I run a finger through my already wet folds. I softly moan, and feel embarrassed. I have never done this for her before. We have never done this before. My finger teases my clit but soon finds a steady rhythm and I can already feel the tension building in my body. “Good girl, now continue your fantasy.” I hear a soft buzzing coming from the other end of the phone and I gasp. “Now, Heather, don’t make me wait.” So I continue telling her about my fantasy. “I reach for the vibrator that lies next to me and I turn it on. My cheeks are red hot as You watch me moving the vibrator more down and eventually slip it inside of me. I think about You sitting there, running Your own fingers over Your skin, slowly down Your belly and then between the wet silk folds between Your legs. I think about Your fingers brushing the tight bundle of nerves as You softly stroke it.” “That’s it My girl, are you getting closer, don’t even dare to come without my permission.” My breathing is faster and it gets harder to concentrate on the fantasy, I can hear Her softly moaning and I hear the buzzing getting louder. “Go on Heather, I told You, don’t make me wait.” Your hands are slowly moving further down and I let the vibrator slip out of me and tease my clit with it, the moment Your fingers dip inside of You. As Your fingers slide in and out of the hot, wet, velvet tunnel, my own tension builds.” And it does, my tension is building, I am on the edge of coming, but I know, I can’t, not until She tells me to.
“I spread my own legs wider and the vibrator is now on full speed, the muscles in my leg tensing and my body is shaking. In my fantasy You are very close as well, Your fingers are moving faster and faster, as Your other hand rubs Your clit. Watching You like that, knowing You are watching me as well, makes me so wet, and I ask You. I ask You for permission to come.”
I am silent after that. I want to come for Her on the phone, but I am scared to ask Her, then She speaks as Her breathing is fast. “I want you to come here and now Heather, but you are going to ask me, and once you ask me, you will come for me, do you understand?” I can hear Her growl, hearing Her touch Herself through the phone, hearing the sounds She makes, drives me wild. I cannot do this much longer so I ask Her, “Mistress, may I come.” There is silence on the other end of the line, but not for long, I can hear Her climax, and I bite my lip, my body is shaking and I ask Her again. “Mistress may I come.” Then Her voice, slowly speaks to me, for the first time in my life, She is hearing me masturbate, and for the first time since I have been with Her, She tells me: “No.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment