Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Femdom flashes from RL

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at the Dominion

My first erotic dream was on the night of my 7th or 8th birthday. I remember
clearly because it was the day Sister Robert Mary administered my birthday
spanking.* I knew the day was coming, and I’d seen birthday spanks before mine.
I figured the best thing was to get it over quickly, so, when called on I
marched right up to her and without being told lay across her lap, expecting her
to follow my plan and administer the spanking quickly. Sister had other plans.
She took her time, enjoying my predicament, first speaking to me, asking me what
I wanted, and then polling the class. I was mortified and in a strange way,
turned on by the play of wills, each knowing the others thoughts.

After high school and before joining the Military, I worked in a number fast
food restaurants including Papa Gino’s. I would work the grill and bus tables.
When working the grill I would wear a short leather apron. I kept it tied tight
as I was a young, lanky lad. One day I was bussing tables and a female patron
left a note for me saying “Nice Butt, Love the Panties”. I was not wearing
panties (on this occasion), but my briefs had ridden up. I just positively
beamed at the note, focusing more on the “Nice Butt” part of the note rather
than the “panties” part of the note. I was proud of my 22 year old butt. My
smile must have spread from ear to ear. I let co-workers read the note, not
thinking they would choose to focus on the panties part, but of course they did.

I joined the Military 6 years later than is customary. Because I was older than
most of the other guys my rank it tough to make off duty friends. Guys my own
age could not ‘fraternize’ with lower ranks, and guys of my rank were immature
kids right out of high school. Because of this I often went out to town
on my own. On one of these occasions I was drinking at the bar a few stools down
from a group of 3 or 4. All of a sudden, a woman in the group threw her drink at
me. I managed to avoid most of the liquid, but she wasn’t done. She glared at
me, I didn’t dare say a word. When one of her companions asked why she had done
it, she said;

“SHE was staring at me”,

loud enough for everyone in the bar to hear so everyone turned to look. I was
frozen, like a deer in the headlights. If she had ordered me to, I probably
would have kissed her boots. But she didn’t. Her friends calmed her down, and I
left the bar, and we never met again, although I did go back to that bar many
times tempting fate.


*Maybe in a future confession I’ll tell you about Sister ‘Grab Your Ankles’ Dorothia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment