Sunday, March 28, 2010

Confession

Submitted by Jacque Cooperstone

my confession today centers around lust and self centeredness. i was fortunate to be given the opportunity of being placed on the auction block this afternoon. While standing with my arms bound up, and being completely naked in front of all the Dommes in attendance, several thoughts raced through my mind. The anticipation of possibly being selected and allowed to Serve for a period of time wish quite overwhelming.

i tried to keep my gaze down, however i was constantly tempted to look over at the wide array of Dommes. Finally i succumb to the temptations and began to look over the field. Initially my thoughts were pure, however soon were displaced with thoughts of selfishness and lust.

As the other subs were being questioned, i wondered to myself which Domme would be able to provide the most pleasure to me, which One's Golden Essence would taste the best, which Mistress had the largest strapon and on and on. i would cam in close on individual Mistresses and wondered how She would perform. My lust level was quite high, all of which was centered soley about me.

i realized my thoughts were wrong almost immediately, and began to go deep within myself to cleanse myself of these wrongs thoughts. i was able to do that successfully, and my thoughts returned to the true meaning of what i am. It is not for me, but it is all for Her. My pleasure is secondary as is Her skills or taste. i know better than to allow these types of thoughts to enter my mind, but i let my guard down and allowed them in.

For this i beg forgiveness and absolution. i will do better in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment