Sunday, March 28, 2010

First Meeting

Submitted by Khalania Pearl

We'd never met in real life before. We met in Second Life and had carried it further and further with each passing second, minute, hour, day, week, and now it had been months. His voice caught me at first. It was so deep, strong, and had such a rich timbre that it turned my head. It took me months of talking and learning about each other before we even played. It took even more time for me to realize that this man with such a deep voice was so very submissive inside. It only took a little play to come to this realization. He always told me in our play, "you make a bad bad sub", and I do -- I admit it. I'm always saying, "No" and "Not now" or "I don't want to do that." I was the one always teasing, taunting, and making HIM hold it. So, we finally bought some lovely dungeon equipment and started foraying further into Femdom.

I realllly thought he was just letting me indulge in my fantasy when I bought that strap-on, but he really liked it. Surprising enough, I liked it too! So... after all these months /I/ collared him. He became mine in heart, body, and soul. He was mine to command, mine to love, mine to care for, and mine to punish as needed.

So much time went by and we finally decided to meet in real life. He didn't know that before the trip I had a nice collar made, a leash, and picked up a wide variety of toys including a most gorgeous strap on. He didn't realize he'd be on HIS knees servicing me this trip. But, he would find out soon enough. Our coming together was met with passionate kisses, touches, and tastes of each other. I allowed him this little bit of time to do as he liked since we had never touched in real life before. I knew what was coming later and he did not. We finally got out our initial passion and headed to the hotel. Once we were there I quickly opened my "toybox" and brought out a collar. Lovingly, I kissed his neck as I placed the cold silver bangle-shaped collar around his thick neck. As the lock on the collar "clicked", I whispered to him, "You are now mine forever; don't forget that." He shuddered visibly and gooseflesh appeared on his body. "Yes M'Lady." he answered, a bright smile and a twinkle in his eye. "Can this slave do anything for you at the moment?" he continued. "Call room service." I demanded in a no nonsense tone. "Order the same for both of us. We will have grilled chicken breast, mashed potatoes, and peas." His nose wrinkled at the mention of peas. "But M'Lady.." he started and I countered with, "You'll eat your vegetables." I knew he HATED veggies and he was going by my rules now. "Also, order for dessert a nice ice-cream sundae with two spoons. After you've done this you may run me a hot bath and bathe me. Also, you'll be shaving me tonight." He smiled at that and began to order our meal.

I meticulously began to unpack making sure to keep my "toybox" hidden from him. Everything was put away in drawers except one outfit I hid in a towel. I went into the large bathroom and sunk into the warm bath that had been drawn for me. "Mmmm, very good boy." I murmured and handed him a poof with lavender and vanilla body wash. "Clean me." I ordered and let him wash my body. "Make sure not to touch any place that is sexual." I added with a wicked gleam in my eyes. He pouted slightly and stopped as soon as my eyes turned upon him. "Next, you'll lather my legs and shave them -- then you'll WATCH me do my sex. If you cut me you WILL PAY." I managed as I made a little sigh of contentment as he washed me. Next, he rubbed the vanilla scented shaving cream between his hands to warm it before applying it all the way up to my the tops of my thighs. Slowly, he began to shave me and did a very good job. At first, his hand was shaky. "Don't cut me." I warned, with a stern tone as I looked into his green eyes that mirrored my own. After he was done I took the shaving cream and covered my sex. I could see his eyes widen and his breathing get a bit heavier. "Don't let that cock get too hard yet. It's going to be a long time before you let go of that load." I told him with a perfectly angelic smile as I began to shave my lips making sure there was not a trace of hair as I finished. I rinsed off and stood up, toweling myself off. The doorbell rang, "Go get our dinner and set it out for me." I told him, as I began to dry off. "Yes, M'Lady." he answered and left the room. I unrolled the towel and dried myself and then slowly began to put on my outfit. I had brought a pair of black stockings, a garterbelt, a pair of black lace boyshorts, and a black leather corset that pushed my already large breasts higher and made them appear huge. "Hmmm, perfect, the boots will come later." I murmured to myself as I left the room. Dinner was on the table as ordered and I sat down.

"Sit and eat." I told him and we began to enjoy our dinner. I could see his face wrinkle with every pea he ate. I saw him hide them in mashed potatoes to get them down -- but he was good. Soon, we were moving to dessert. We devoured it as I stared at him. I slowly licked the spoon with the tip of my tongue and let a little bit of the whipped cream sit on the edge of my lip. "Mmmm, perfect dinner." I said with a smile. "Now, are you ready to play soon?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He nodded vehemently and I grinned. "Good, go put on that silk blindfold and sit on the edge of the bed. Make sure you have nothing on except your collar", I reminded him as I went into the bathroom and put on a pair of 4 inch spiked leather boots. They reached just below the knee and they were gorgeous. I finally came out and watched his expression. His eyes widened in shock, appreciation, and desire. "Gorgeous, M'Lady." he managed and I saw his cock begin to rise already.

"Thank you, not so bad yourself." I teased as I walked closer with a sway in my hips. I watched him watch me and grinned. "See something you like?" I asked with a wink as I moved even closer. He reached out to touch me and I swatted his hand away, "Did I give you permission for that?" I asked and he shook his head answering, "NO, M'Lady." Slowly, I begin running my fingernails up and down his chest and pushing him to lay down. I crawled up his body and continued my play allowing just the tips of my nails to trace against his skin. Lower I went and traced the nails against his inner thighs and then tapped his cock with my index finger. "Mmmm...." I replied as it saluted me in return for my "thump". "Very nice response, boy." I growled and crawled further up towards his face. I knew he loved oral sex and eating me out was something he begged for. So, I casually took out a pair of scissors and cut away my lace panties, baring myself for him. Then, I crawled higher so my sex was inches from his lips. I was sure he could smell me but he couldn't quite reach to taste me. "Have you been good?" I asked, as I watched his eyed lock on me. "Yes, yes M'Lady." he answered. "Beg me." Simple words, but he knew what I wanted. "Beg me.." I said again, a little more forceful. "May I eat you Mistress, M'Lady? May I lick you until you cum and squirt your juices into my unworthy mouth? May I please...." he begged and I grinned. "Maybe," I said, reaching back and thumping his cock again.

Finally, I crawled up towards his face and slowly set myself upon it. "Lick me.. eat me.. make me cum ... you better be as good as you claim at this because your tongue is going to be busy tonight." He began to slowly work his tongue inside me and I bit my lip trying to keep from making a sound. "Not bad." I managed, sounding stern. "But, I don't like this position." I moved my body with a little groan of protest from him. I wanted to be where he could eat me out while I tortured him. "Now, lick me .."
I said I positioned myself just the way I wanted. I began to slowly stroke his cock as he licked, ate, and teased me. His tongue slithered into me and then he stopped letting his lips fasten around my clit as he nibbled, licked, and clamped onto it as he hummed. I couldn't hold back and began cumming with a violet force. My juices coated his face and I lost my sense of what I was doing. "Keep going.." I managed as I teased more, fingernails tracing his balls, sliding up and down his cock and tongue out just to lick the head. Once I had cum again all over him I moved and smiled. "Very good, boy." I managed to say with a straight face. "Now, time for you to get fucked for a reward." His face showed hesitance, but his cock sprang up more and I saw hints of precum at the tip. "Oh, I know you want it. If you beg nicely I'll even lube it up for you." I said and grinned. "Please lube it before you fuck me, Mistress.. lady..." He began, and I turned around to let him suck on the plastic cock now at my waist. The strapon was perfect. Not too big but big enough to make itself known. "Suck it and then I'll let you lube it a bit more." I said.

He sucked as if his life depended and I gave him some lube. He was overzealous with the lube. I put a little on my finger and told him, "Face down on the bed ass in the air like a good boy." He listened and assumed the position. I slowly circled a lubed finger around his asshole while my other hand stroked his cock. His breathing intensified and I grinned. I added another finger and he wriggled a bit though I kept fucking the fingers out and in slowly, "Are you ready for something bigger?" I asked, and didn 't wait for the answer. I lined my strapon to his asshole and thrust home. He screamed though I'm not sure from delight or pain. I slowly withdrew and begin to fuck his ass in a regular rhythm. The deeper I fucked him the harder the nub on my clit would rub so I got just as much pleasure. Reaching around, I began stroking his cock as I fucked him hard and deep and began to go faster as I pleasured me. "Are you enjoying being fucked by your Mistress?" I asked and he moaned, "Yes, M'Lady please M'lady... I wanna cum for you." I grinned and sadistically laughed. "NO!" I said, "HOLD IT or you WILL be sorry." I began fucking him harder and harder as the little nub danced on my clit. When I realized I could hold back very little longer I fucked deeper, harder, and stroked his cock faster. "When I command you will cum." was all I said as I fucked him as hard as I could. As I began to cum I shouted, "NOW NOW CUM FOR ME SLAVE!" He didn't disappoint and began cumming loads. I kept fucking him until his cock deflated. Slowly, I withdrew the strapon, removed it, and lay beside him stroking his limp cock trying to get it to come back to life. "I want to fuck you now." I told him as I continued to tease and let my finger run over his asshole once more. His cock jumped to life and I slide on top of him. "Sleep now, pet." I said, as I fell asleep with his cock buried deep inside my wetness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment