Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lesson Learned

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at the Dominion

I'm a horny slut these days and there are good reasons for it. The biggest reason is my new sweet and sexy Miss. Believe me, there were days I was far from this horny and my sexdrive would be below zero. There were good reasons for that too. But these days, I can't seem to get enough and that.......that really pleases my Miss.

‘That’s wonderful!' was the first thing she said when I told her of this fact. 'But from now on, you're only going to cum, when I allow you to cum' was the next thing she said and at the same time as a sigh slipped my mouth, my stomach jumped with excitement.
Denial.

I knew this would be hard for me, I knew it as soon as she spoke these words. But the fact that it would be hard, made it all the more exciting to have this restriction. The idea of pleasing my Miss, giving her the trust and knowledge that all my sexual pleasure from now on will be only for her, it made me feel much more submissive instantly.

The day came Miss wouldn’t be able to get in touch with me for a few days and I knew, I wouldn’t be able to cum for at least the same amount of time. ‘I can do this Miss’ I promised her the day before she would leave. ‘You want to please me, don’t you? And not disappoint me?’ she asked me one last time, to make sure. ‘Yes Miss, I do want to please you and I wont disappoint you Miss’, I respond. It was true, I wanted to make her proud, showing her I could do it, letting my excitement build up for the day she would be back, or better, for the day she would allow me to cum again.

Yes, I messed up.
She wasn’t even gone for a full day yet, but my hormones seemed to run wild. Fantasies about her and me had been going through my head all day, making me horny as hell. I had been working outside and coming home I needed a shower. Washing myself, touching myself, seeing and feeling my somewhat hard cock. ‘Don’t do it, don’t even think about it’ I repeated in my head, but at the same time the fact that I shouldn’t do it, seemed to turn me on even more and I felt my cock harden. ‘Oh my god’ I whispered to myself, and bit my lip. Quickly I turned off the hot water, and only cold water hit my body. That cooled me down a bit and I managed to get out of the shower without breaking any promise….yet.

The doorbell rang. ‘Hello, who is it?’ I asked, ‘we have a package for you sir’. I went down and soon discovered the package they brought me was a toy I ordered months ago. I totally forgot about it! Inside again I opened up the package and two pretty but totally fake silicon lips faced me. I gulped. Oh my god, I wanted to try that so bad. The lips looked perfect, I wanted to feel those around my cock, eyes closed, pretending it was my Miss. My cock grew hard again and soon I felt it softly throbbing in my pants. I kept staring at the silicon mouth and naughty thoughts ran through my head. My hand reached for my crotch. ‘Don’t do it….don’t…do it, you promised’. Those words, together with the naughty thoughts, filled my head. ‘A little touch won’t hurt’ I suddenly found myself thinking and my hand grabbed my semi- hard cock, pulling it out of my pants. I stroked it slowly, making it more hard but careful not to get too excited. If I didn’t cum, I didn’t break my promise, was what I was thinking. My cock was rock hard now and the lips where still ‘staring’ at me. I picked up the sex toy and brought it near the tip of my cock. Oh mannn…..seeing those lips, silicon or not, it drove me crazy, I needed a blow job so bad. ‘Don’t do it!’ I shouted inside my head ‘you know you wont be able to stop if you try it, don’t do it, you promised!’. But at the same time, my hand slowly pressed the mouth onto the tip, causing the lips to open and ‘suck in’ my hard cock. I closed my eyes and began lifting it up and down. ‘Ohhhhh…’ I moaned softly. It felt so good and at the same time, knowing that I was close to the point of no-turning-back, I felt worried and bad. Still my hand was pushing and pulling the silicon mouth, moving it up and down my cock, speeding it up. ‘ Ohhhh…’ I moaned again and my cock started to throb like crazy. Soon I knew it was too late, there was definitely no turning back. I moved it up and down faster and faster, breathing heavy, moaning and soon……’ ohhhhhhhhh yessss’ ….I came hard inside the mouth, filling it with my warm cum. Immediately after the climax, a feeling of shame and sorrow entered my whole body. ‘ASSHOLE’ I whispered to myself, ‘you cant even do ONE day, you ass, what is wrong with you?!’.

Regrets.
Regrets came instantly, causing a sick feeling in my stomach. I knew I had disappointed her big time, and for what? One stupid little cum? I knew I would have to face her and tell her what I had done. Not telling her or lying about it, was no option, it would make this thing we had totally meaningless and the shame would build up, making me feel even more horrible in time. Not only had I disappointed my Miss, I was disappointed in myself as well. Silly as it might sound, I had looked forward to building up my energy, my sexdrive, my excitement for the day she came back. Now, in just about 10 minutes I had already ruined that plan. I was so mad at myself for doing that and at the same time scared shit for the moment I would have to face and tell my Miss how I disappointed her. I felt stupid.
Lesson learned.

Cumming when you’re not allowed to cum, doesn’t give you pleasure, it gives you a stomach ache. Not being able to make your Miss proud, knowing you have disappointed her, not a good feeling. Being able to hold back just for her, to cum just for her, to really have her own your dick, your pleasure. Its what I want, its what I need and it for sure is what it will be like from this moment on. My cock is yours Miss, my pleasure is yours, I only cum…for you.
Time to hide my new toy…far, far away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment