Monday, November 24, 2014

Confession by Anonymous


The snow had been falling for hours, so thickly that I couldn't see through the windshield of the car.  When I saw the headlights coming toward me on the road, I swerved and went into a skid.  I felt the car slip off the road and slide down an embankment.  That's when I lost consciousness.

When I came to, I assumed I was in a hospital and I looked around for a nurse or doctor or something.  Imagine my surprise when I found myself in what looked like a basement room with walls of stone lit by dim fixtures on the wall.  I tried to rise, and found that I'd been chained to the bed on which I'd awoken.

A wash of light suggested that a door above and behind me had been opened and I heard the sound of footsteps descending a short flight of stairs.

A tall woman with cascading red hair approached me.  She was clad in shiny black latex from head to toe and a mask covered her eyes.

"I see you're feeling better.  Good.  I'm sure you have many questions and they will all be answered in time.  For the moment, I will tell you that I found your car and you in it and had them both brought to me here.  I am in need of a new plaything and you will be it."

"Let me out of here!  What do you think you're doing?", I shouted.

"No one will hear you, so save your breath.  You are mine.  You will do as you are told and I will do as I wish.  For example.."

I watched her walk across the room to a table in a darkened corner.  She came back with a strip of cloth in one hand and what appeared to be a many-tailed whip in the other.  She wrapped the cloth around my head, covering my eyes and tied it with brutal swiftness behind my head.

"Now, we begin," she said.

I felt the leather of the whip slide teasingly over the skin of my chest, my groin, my legs.

Then, the first of many blows began to fall

0 comments:

Post a Comment