Monday, October 7, 2013

Mistress' Laughter by Casey

Mistress' Laughter
by
Casey Wildmist

I've always had the belief that if you're in a relationship with someone, you should be able to laugh with them, and one of the things I love the most about my Mistress is her laughter. Being able to make her laugh after a long day at work gives me that warm, fuzzy feeling. Having silly, fun times together, where we're both laughing so hard we're crying, out of breath, and your face hurts afterwards mean so much to me. Sitting quietly in a skype call with her while she works on a project, hearing the soft chuckles of amusement, then being told what provoked them makes me grin and chuckle as well.

But the laugh that I love the most, the one that weakens my knees and fills me with pure joy is that husky, sensual laugh she has when she's playing with me. The one that comes out when I'm moaning and begging her to hurt me more, when she's turned me into an incoherent puddle of slut. THAT is the laugh I'm so fortunate to hear and I give her my all just to hear it, over and over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment