Saturday, November 17, 2012

My First BDSM Party by Anonymous


My first BDSM party
by Anonymous
.......................................................
I arrived a bit late, and as I entered the door keeper, a lady,  shut the door close and locked it with a big old and rusty pad lock.  I undressed to my jeans and T-shirt and entered the main room where everyone was disco dancing, it was a soft sort of yoga music that filled the air and almost everyone were dressed in a kinky way. Some in corsets, heels, fishnets, suits, and with different sort of makeup. I was there in my jeans and a white T-shirt. It was not proper way to dress for the occasion, but I was not a alone. A Domme, known as a fetish model, were dressed in a jeans skirt, and a top. It was the Domme that I ate lunch with the same day, as we were assigned a lunch partner by the course leaders, all pre-planned I think.
During that lunch we discussed vanilla topics,  and touched some bdsm kinks,  but I was careful not to share personal information since we did not know each other.

I joined the dance floor and did as the others, floating with the music.
After a while the music stream stopped and we all sat down in a circle on mattresses that were placed out on the floor. The two leaders introduced us to the way the party was going to proceed, and the said that it will proceed as a wish session, where all 14 nearby can have one wish fulfilled by the others present in the room, of course in a safe and consent manner.
We were also instructed to use the earlier taught safe words, if we felt for it; those were red, yellow, green.

As it was my turn to describe my wish,
I said, “I would like to feel how it feels to be leashed by a collar,  and on leash for the rest of the evening.”

Then the leader responded and said, “In this room there are plenty of people, one here will do that and hold that leash.
And the leader turned to me asked me, “Is there a specific person in this person you prefer to fulfill this wish for you?”.
“I would like it to be the lady I had lunch with earlier today”,  I responded
“Then I want you to ask her if she like to do it”, the course leader said.
I  turned to towards the woman that sat close to me, that I ate lunch with.
“Would you like to do it?”, I asked her
“Of course I like to do it”, she said and stroke my cheek.

Then she stood up and walked to a chair that had a candle stand next to it.
Then with a gesture she ordered me to come to her, and kneel.
I did as told and walked up close and knelt in nadu pose in front of her.
“Take off your jeans and T-shirt.”,  she said.
“Yes Miss”, I responded and giggled.
“Do not giggle, why do you giggle, I am serious”, she said.
“Sorry Miss, this is so new to me“, I responded
“Just take off your clothes, and do not giggle.”, she said in a harsh tone.

I did slide off my t-shirt, and the jeans.
“Can I leave my shorts on?”, I asked her.
“Yes you can”, she answered.
She sat on a chair and I was kneeling close to it.
She leaned forward started to slide a collar over my head down to my neck, it was a half strangle dog leather collar, with a golden chain to complete the its circle.
As it was around my neck she attached the carbine hook of the leather leash to the collar, and pulled it tight. I could feel the collar tighten around the neck.
“Now I will teach you some slave poses before I start to train you”
“Yes Miss”, I responded.
“The kneeling pose you have know, we call it #1”,  it s the pose known as nadu.
“Yes Miss”, I responded.
“Stand on all four, like a dog”, she commanded me.
“Yes Miss”, I responded.
“This pose we will call number 2”, she said.
“Yes Miss, this is pose 2”, I answered. The pose was the crawl pose, standing on all four.
“Stretch out your arms in front of you as far as you can”, she said.
I stretched out my arms, and far as I could, with my palms facing the floor.
“Good boy, this pose we call number 3”, she said.
“Yes Miss”,  I responded. The pose is known as obeisance.

“1” she sad and I moved to kneel pose.
“ …. good boy, your learn fast”, she said
“Thank you Miss”,
“Now I will punish you because you giggled earlier”, she said and looked at me.
“Yes Miss”, I responded.
“I will hit you 10 times with a paddle, and I want you to count every single one of them, understood?”,
“Yes Miss”, I responded.

Then she stood up from the chair and walked up behind me, holding the leash stretched.

“2, … down with your lower back”, she said and raised her voice and placed her palm my lower back and pushed it down.

I lowered my lower back, and as I got my lower back bent she took away her hand.

Then she walked to the corner of the room, and picked up a paddle and came back.
“Now get ready for your punishment”,  she said.
“Yes Miss”, I said and waited for the first hit.
Smack
She hit me with the paddle, and it hit me right between the buttocks, and quite low. I could feel my ballocks moving.
“One 1 thank you Miss.”. This one hit me low on the right ass cheek.
Smack
“Two, Miss, thank you.”,
Smack
Smack
“3..4  Miss, Thank you.”,
Smack
“5, Thank you Miss”
Smack
“6, Thank you Miss”
“Do you cheat little prick, now you did count wrong”, she said.
“Miss, did I, I am confused Miss, what number were we on?”, I responded.
“It was four”, she said
“Was it miss?     ….Yes, Miss, I am sorry Miss.”
Smack
“5, Thank you Miss”
“6, Thank you Miss”
“7 …”
Smack
“ouch... 8, Thank you Miss”
Smack
“9. Thank you Miss”
Smack
“10, Thank you Miss”,

“Well done”, she said and caressed my butt.
“Thank you Miss”, I responded.
“Now since you did count wrong I will punish you for that.”, she said.
“Yes Miss”
“Now just stand still”, she said.
I kept standing on my all fours and looked down on the ground, and I started to realized how focused I was on this, as I did not pay attention on the audience around me. Did not realize I was watched my others.
Suddenly I felt a burning sensation on my skin between my shoulders, and up to my right shoulder.
“Ouch...”, I moaned a bit.
I felt it all over my back, and arched my back as I thought it would burn less. I realized it was candle wax, from the candle stand near the chair, and it came as a total surprise to me.
“Lol”, I heard from people in the room
Then I felt more candle wax on my back, and this time it was much more, burning down into my skin.
“Ouch... ahh...”  and I my arms started to shake with my arms
Then it cooled down, and another set of wax drops fell on my back, now on my lower back.
“Ouch...” and my arms shook even more.  I though of saying the word because I was worried about burning my skin, but relaxed because I had read that it is safe, and do not leave burning marks.
She continued to pour candle wax over the skin, and after some time stopped to shake. I felt how the wax was attaching  to the skin as it cooled down.
“Now you been so good so I will allow you to kiss my feet”, she said and sat down in the chair.
“Yes Miss”, I responded.
“#3”, Obeisance
“Yes Miss”, I stretched out my hand and went into obeisance pose. Then placed her both her feet between my arms, and moved them to my mouth and I kissed them. I could taste her salty skin.
Then she placed the other feet there and I kissed caressed it as well.
I licked her toes, upper feet, and ankles, and held on after the other in my hand.
“Well done”, she said stood up and was leading me back to the corner of the room in the leash that was attached to the collar.
The people nearby had found it very professional and sweet, and that  the Domme did it so well.
The party continued with other wishes, and as it was over I was unleashed and took the collar off.

It was a nice experience, and I can say that SL had prepared me quite a bit for this real life experience.

Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment