Saturday, May 17, 2014

The Captive Part 3 by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part III

I shot off after him, keeping him clearly in sight as he ran.  As we ran over the trail and off of it, over downed tree limbs and stones, I found myself silently hoping My sometimes very clumsy boy wouldnt trip and fall and hurt himself.  It was much too late to worry, so as I watched My prey run, I took mental stock of the probabilities and spent a bit of energy visualizing where I packed the first aid kit.  I knew it had been a good idea that to stock it well.

It wasn't that difficult to follow him speed-wise as I was a runner, and on top of that knew which patches were stony or marshy in order to avoid them. His stride was longer but was the quicker.  Besides, the woods weren't nearly that thick here either, so that wasn't a hinder.  Tripping a few times, but recovering well, he left the path, running down a slope and picking up some speed, being a bit more reckless in order to try to shake Me.  He was willing to be reckless, but I didn't need to and took My time.

Some time passed and I was impressed as he fled and put some real effort into it.  I knew he had never been a runner, but he was trying hard. He headed into the more dense part of the park and I was so glad that I had worn longer shorts.  I held back a bit and enjoyed watching him work for his reward. At the beginning he had turned and watched to see how close I was, but now he was focused on speed.  Birds and wildlife not used to people running off the path scattered, some noisily letting us know they were not happy at the interruption.

I saw him try to duck behind some small trees that had fallen, so I circled around him, trying to cut him off.  I kept eyes on the ground and then over to where he had hid, determined to not lose him.   I had him just in sight again and he saw Me, darting off again and running full speed.  Then something came to mind as I watched him running from Me.  This was his fantasy, and something I wanted to give him, but I had to admit that having to work at it Myself was increasing My hunger and My desire was peaked watching My prey run.  My confidence in knowing that he would be all Mine soon to do with as I wanted only stoked the fire to catch, control and consume him.

Suddenly I paused, seeing him veer towards the small body of water about in the middle of the park. It was small, really no more than a large pond.  Turtles sunned on the logs that had fallen over the water, and many times I had seen whole families of turtles sunning at the same time.  I turned right away and shot off in another direction, my mind and body knowing the way around the water which would lead right up to the path he was on.  I knew that at his pace and knowing the noise he was making, his breathing coming heavily by now, he wouldn't notice that I was no longer behind him.

Breaking out in a full run, I ran along the other side of the water, keeping an eye out for the landmarks that would tell Me I was near the spot I had in mind. My mind pictured it perfectly and formed a plan as I ran.  I noticed being very aware of how the air felt rushing by, blowing against My face and through My hair.  I was aware of each footfall as I ran, My heart beating a familiar and comfortable rhythm.  I felt good.  Competent... in control, and I smiled to Myself as I ran, realizing I was close to My best opportunity for capture.  There was the way he came here, the way I came here and only one other feasible route out.  It was time to see how well I knew My boy.

Finally I saw the large stones and stopped, catching My breath and listening. I kept Myself still, focusing My hearing over My breathing and the sounds of My blood pumping in My ears.  I closed My eyes and used My extra senses to reach out and extend past My physical ones, squatting to touch the earth. A few moments later, I could hear his running steps in the distance on the forest floor confirming what I had felt.  They were hard and quick - he was still at a full run.  I knew he would be close soon at that pace.  Standing, I put the restraints back into My pocket for the moment and pulled the ball gag out of My small pack around My waist. The red ball was bright and I knew it would be perfect as I tied it to a branch that hung over the trail.  I stepped back and looked at it, there hanging, the bright red so clearly out of place here.  Slipping away, I hid and waited.

0 comments:

Post a Comment