Saturday, May 17, 2014

Borderland by Anonymous

Borderland:

Is this real or make believe?

I hear and see,
But feel only with my heart.
…It aches and it craves….

P.a.l.p.i.t.a.t.i.o.n.s

My mouth doesn’t salivate…
….Instead by heart strings tighten…

I lose my breath.
.…Remember to breathe….

Cryptic words for a cryptic place,
I observe, I listen and I think…

Here I reside in the happiest place on earth….
….For bitches….
Everything is so intriguing…
….exhilarating.…

I want to know everyone and everything,
Yet I choke on my own silence.

Gagging on the words,
That saturate my mind.

My senses are alert,
So much so it’s painful.
Skin tender to the touch,
Yet no one’s touching.

….Trembling now….

Like a dull piece of metal waiting,
…Waiting for that magnetic pull…

Is this real or make believe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment