Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Captive Part 2 by Lady Crissy

The Captive - Part II

"My boy?" I started, still standing above him, My hand squeezing his shoulder firmly.

"Yes, Mistress?" he responded quickly, his voice carryng a bit of tension, and betraying more than a bit of excitement.

I looked down at him, My face serious. "When I let go of your shoulder, you wll run.  As fast as you can, and away from Me until either I catch you, or you reach one of the public roads that mark the borders of the park."  I heard a hitch in his breathing and saw a flare of heat in the beautiful eyes that stared up at Me.  His body trembled slightly under My grip, and I noticed the rise and fall of his chest quicken with his excitement.

"Yes, Mistress.. thank you,"  he responded, clearly not sure what to say, now that it began to dawn on him why we were here.  He had a boyish grin on his face, and I saw My boy's sweet child like side looking through his eyes, making them sparkle.  I felt his body tense under My hand and I was pleased that he was excited to begin as I was. I slid one of My hiking boots under him as he kneeled and I pressed it upward, rubbing his crotch.  I watched him close his eyes and moan softly, his body giving a gentle shudder as My boy slippd comfortably into his need for Me.

"Now listen.... "  I started again, and his eyes once again opened to watch Me, attention rapt.  "...to motivate you properly, I will tell you this."   I paused, feeling My boy pressing against My boot instinctually, and it made Me chuckle.  "Focus My slut!" I said, shaking him by the shoulder gently, and I watched him blush as he figured out why I said it.

"If you are easy to catch, then we will stop the game and I will send you back to get the gear. We will find a nice place to continue our relaxing camping trip. We will chat and relax and have a wonderful time."

"Yes, Mistress,"  he responded, swallowing hard and licking his lips in anticipation of the rest of My instructions that were sure to come.  I paused and I could feel him holding back, wanting so hard to prompt Me to continue.  I let him wait in silence a bit more and rubbed My boot even more firmly against him, watching him squirm, knowing he was so very aroused.  I watched his lips part, and I squeezed his shoulder firmly, curbing My own desire to skip the plan and have him naked and begging under My will immediately.

"However...."  I watched his eyes light up and widen a bit.  "...if you are a challenge to catch and give Me a run for My money, then the the consequences will involve Me catching you, overtaking and capturing you, then taking you to a very special place, where I will use you mercilessly until I'm satisfied.   Mercillessly.... "  I emphasized the last word to make it clear that it would not be a usual session, but much harder, rougher.

With wide eyes, his breathing quickened and his voice a bit shaky, he answered, "Yes, Mistress, I understand."

"That's My good boy,"  I said, smiling.  "I know this area very well, so you will have to work hard."   I watched him nod quickly, still watching Me, his body tensing even more.   With another squeeze, I let go of his shoulder and took a step away from him.

He looked up for only a moment, still kneeling, perhaps a small part of him wondering if it was possible I might be kidding, then he was off his knees and running.  My own heart began to beat faster as Iwatched My prey run off into the trees, As I watched him, I felt My focus narrow, watching which direction he was going and how fast, calcuating My best chance of interception.  I took a moment to imagine the end result, My prey securely bound at My feet and at My mercy as I pulled the flexible restraints from My pocket and held them, stroking them with My fingers.  The chase was on and the predator in Me wanted to play.


The End of Part II

0 comments:

Post a Comment