Saturday, May 3, 2014

One Year by Casey

One year
by
Casey Wildmist

One year ago, my life was changed forever. I was given the honor and privilege of wearing my Mistress' full collar. In the year that has passed, there have been ups and downs in my life, but the one thing that has never changed, and never will is my devotion to her. No matter what I've been dealing with, my Mistress is always supportive and often gives me the time to talk things out with her, giving me advice on the situation that helps a lot.

With recent changes, the time I get to spend with her has been reduced, and it's made me see that it's the quality of the time, not the quantity of it that matters. Even a short phone call makes my day so much better than if I can't get through to her. When I'm able to be here, at her feet, I can't peel the smile off my face with a crowbar. Whether we're spending time in SL, playing games, or she's turning me into her panting, begging slut, every moment spent with her makes me feel complete.

In the year that has passed, I have grown so much, becoming a better man for being her boy. I love my Mistress with all that I am, body, heart, mind, and soul. Thank you, my Mistress, for allowing me to be yours, for letting me love you, for letting me entertain you, and most of all for loving me for who I am.

0 comments:

Post a Comment