Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lesson Part 11 by Anonymous


LESSON  - Part II

Hands on my hips I watch as she drops to her hands and knees, crawling
toward you slowly. You're watching her, the weights hanging from her
nipples, swaying as she crawls, eyes on your cock as she licks her lips
in anticipation. Kneeling in front of you she opens her mouth and
swallows your hard cock in one movement, her nose against your belly as
she begins to suck and lick at you, head bobbing back and forth as she
takes you down her throat again and again.

"Oh fuck... Mistress please, it's been so long. Let me cum, I beg you."
you shudder, every muscle in your body tense as you try to fight it off,
voice full of the pain of denial, brow already beaded with sweat.

"No, this is my game, we play by my rules. The longer it takes her to
make you cum, the more lenient I'll be with you, and the harsher on
her." I answer unsympathetically, climbing onto the bed as you watch,
leaning back against the headboard, legs spread, one knee raised, foot
on the bed, affording you a perfect view of my pussy.

My words seem to encourage her even more, make her hungrier for the
taste of your cum and she begins to groan loudly as she sucks at you, a
vibration you can feel as she deepthroats you. Closing your eyes
tightly, you grimace, fighting it, trying to hold it off, moaning,
swearing, making incoherent sounds. When you open your eyes it's to see
me fingering my clit, the other hand on my breast, fingers squeezing the
nipple roughly, twisting it.

You're powerless to look away as I slide my finger into my wet
throbbing hole, hips squirming on the bed as I watch another female
sucking my cock, my property. Eyes half closed with desire I bring my
finger, glistening with my own moisture, to my mouth, sucking it clean.

"Oh God! Ahhh fuck......" your body convulses as you shoot your hot
load down her throat, cumming so long and hard you nearly choke her with
it. "I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry." you nearly sob the words, eyes
holding mine as you continue to shiver in the aftermath.

I merely smile, watching as she swallows every drop of your cum, licks
you clean, and returns to her slave pose, eyes on the floor.

"Hmmm, I think perhaps you deserve equal punishment." I finally say
long moments later, getting up, dragging her to her feet by her hair.
Finding another pair of restraints in the armoire, I attach her to
another set of chains beside you so that she is also facing the bed.
Riding crop in hand I walk back around in front of you, noticing that
your cock is still semi-hard, I caress it with the tip of the crop
teasingly.

"Did you enjoy having my cock in another slave's mouth pet?" I ask,
sliding it up over your stomach and chest, slapping it lightly against a
nipple.

"Yes Mistress."

Moving over to her I do the same, first caressing her with the crop,
then slapping her nipple with it. "And did you enjoy having my cock in
your mouth whore?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you." she answers softly, still licking her lips,
tasting you.

"You're welcome slave." I smile, walking away, toward the door. "I'll
be back in a moment with punishment for you both, don't go anywhere." I
laugh softly, opening the door and leaving.

Chained there it seems like hours to you both before you hear the door
open again, but actually it's only been a few minutes. You look over
your shoulder to see me enter the room with a man wearing blue jeans and
a black t-shirt, his blonde hair just long enough to brush his
shoulders, eyes a piercing blue. He looks right past you to the female
who gasps softly when she sees him.

"Master?" she asks in disbelief as he walks past you toward her.

"Hello little one." his fingers slowly trail down her upraised arm and
exposed ribs.

"What are you doing here?" she asks, shivering from his touch, sighing
as he moves away to stand by the bed, smiling at her wickedly.

"You didn't think I was going to miss out on all this fun did you
slave?" he chuckles softly, holding out a hand to me which I take.
Pulling me closer, his free hand covers my breast as he lowers his head
to kiss me playfully.

"Sonofabitch!" I hear you say loudly, and turn to watch as you struggle
uselessly.

"What's the matter slave?" I ask coolly, my hand on his chest, moving
slowly lower.

"Don't do this......please." you beg roughly, still pulling at the
restraints that bind you.

"Why not? And stop that."

Standing still now you answer, eyes holding mine. "Because I can't
stand to watch, please Mistress." your voice soft again, yet desperate,
full of pain.

"But I watched as she sucked your cock and made you cum. This is no
different than that." I answer sensibly, snuggling closer to him as his
hand covers my ass, stroking, pulling me firmly against his side.

"Yes, and what's good for the goose...." he begins the phrase then
stops when his mouth covers mine in a hot, passionate kiss that makes my
knees weak. I cling to him as his hands wander over me roughly,
restlessly, both of us breathing hard when he finally raises his head.

Eager now, extremely aroused, I nearly rip his shirt off over his head,
hands going next to the buttons on his jeans, undoing three of them and
pushing them down over his hips, taking underwear with them, backing
away as he bends over to remove the rest. I hear her moan softly, a
whimper of protest as he takes a step toward me almost threateningly.

"How do you want it?" he asks, hard cock jutting straight out from his
body, drawing my gaze like a magnet as I feel moisture trickle down my
thigh.

"I feel like a bitch in heat tonight, let's fuck doggiestyle." I answer
with a very naughty grin, turning to climb onto the bed on my hands and
knees, giving the two of you a perfect view from the side as he crawls
onto the bed behind me.

"Ooo yeah," he says as he runs his fingers over my wet pussy. "I do
love a woman who gets soaking wet the way you do my dear."

Wiggling my ass at him I tremble, groaning as he shoves two fingers
into my hot throbbing fuck hole only to pull them out again and shove
his long hard cock in instead, ramming it home with one hard stroke.

"Oh yes, fuck yes!" I scream, bucking back against him as he begins to
fuck me hard and fast, slamming into me, balls slapping my pussy.

I turn to look at the two slaves as we bump and grind into each other
like animals on the bed. Her head hangs down, hair obscuring her face,
but I see her shoulders shaking as she sobs, refusing to watch. Then I
look at you, our eyes locking across the distance as you struggle,
pulling at the chains, your wrists rubbed raw by the leather restraints.

Your eyes are wild, lips drawn back in a snarl, and I know that if you
were to get loose you'd tear him apart like a rabid wolf for daring to
even touch me, let alone this. The thought makes me shudder, moaning
loudly as my body tenses, spasming uncontrollably, the muscles in my
pussy clamping down on him as I cum.

"Oh God... I'm cumming!" I scream as it crashes over me, sobbing
incoherent words as I feel him stiffen, shooting his hot load deep into
me as he groans, shuddering, my pussy clenching him, milking the cum
from his cock.

We collapse onto the bed in a sweaty, heavy breathing heap, not moving
for a long moment. Finally he props himself up on an elbow and smiles at
me.

"Do you think they understood the lesson here?"he asks, reaching out to
brush the hair away from my face.

"I certainly hope so."

"How we sometimes have to suffer feelings of jealousy to fulfill their
fantasies, and that it's only fair that they do the same for us on
occassion?" his eyes on her as he speaks, she raises her head, meeting
his eyes, her love and devotion for him laid bare.

"I think they understand." I answer, smiling at you, knowing from your
expression that it's hard for you to accept. But also knowing that you
will because you know you belong to me, and that I, in a different way,
also belong to you, and no one else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment