Saturday, October 20, 2012

Confessions From Alisa


Happy 4th Anniversary Dominion, thanks for the many memories.  Here is one:


I was a different person then, younger, more inexperienced; my journey fresh out the gates and the depth of transformation and self-discovery possible through submission was still a wild open frontier.

I served Mistress Persephone Absent with polished etiquette and devotion, but the depth of my willingness to obey was still merely words, even to myself, hardly felt as deep below the surface as She would guide me to discover was possible.

On this eve I had finished my usual platitudes of devotion and affection, promising to please Her in all ways that She desired, when She replied

"I was designed to be served and pleased and I feel your need to do that for me"

As She said this She slid Her panties down Her legs and lifted the black lace with thin silk banding, crumpling to nothingness as they were dropped in to my outstretched hands

"clean them"

Bringing the panties to my nostrils, inhaling deeply, i replied

"Yes Mistress"

 and snaked my tongue slowly over the fabric, tasting Her...

I rose, naked, and departed the room to dutifully and carefully wash Her precious panties and then returned and presented the black lace to Her; clean, fresh, dry and warmed slightly from the light ironing.  On my knees before Her, arms lifted, i presented them.

Her look was casual, commanding, with that hint of delight at my obedience and as Her finger tips reached out to accept the panties, and lift them to dangle before my eyes, She spoke..

"you wear them boy"

I swallowed once, surprised, slightly shocked from the unexpected instruction, but just trained enough not to question or argue, but still not experienced enough for what a singular moment of transformation this was to become in my journey.

"Yes Mistress, thank You Mistress..."

i said as i was trained to say and i stood and obediently slid the lacy panties up along my slender legs, where they snugly confined my hard cock under its delicate lace material. I blushed  feeling so dainty, feminine, a boy adorned as She desired, pulsing with arousal under Her watchful eye, and more...suddenly discovering a depth of freedom through obedience, a new frontier of self discovery through submission.


Thank You Miss Persephone, and thank You Dominion for the memories and the growth.

Happy Anniversary.

Ailsa - formally Wilson Islay.


0 comments:

Post a Comment