Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Love Letter To Dominion by Kivrin


Some people search their whole lives for a place where they can be their true selves. A place where they can be comfortable and at ease, with themselves and with others. A place where they can feel accepted without judgment. A place where they can commune with like-minded individuals and feel a part of something larger than themselves. A place where they can truly connect, recharge and reach out.

Some people call that place nirvana.

We call it Dominion.

Dominion is indeed a safe haven, filled with love and friendship, passion and humor, compassion and creativity. A home away from home for many of us, I know I am not alone when I say that the Dominion and all the people that grace it's grounds have become a true family to me. And so with that said, I'd like to thank not only Eva, whose great vision and creativity and hard work built this panacea of femdom, but also each and every one of you, for it is you that help make Dominion what it is. And it is utterly beautiful.

With all my heart,
Kivrin Caedmon

0 comments:

Post a Comment