Saturday, October 27, 2012

Impromptu Confessions 10/27/12


One scary thing I did was skydiving with a very old and used parachute. Its fabric was used and wanted to collapse all the time.
It was a wing profile canopy with seven cells, and the two outer cells wanted to collapse because the fabric was not good. If the wing collapses one fall very fast to the ground.
Why did I jump with it after all?
I was done with my basic skydiving education, and could not then use the gears that the parachuting students had access too.
This was also the first time I jumped without an automatically emergency opener, if I would not manage to open myself.
It was kind of scary.
So after that weekend, with that parachute gear, I  bought one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here's a confession! My brother and his best friend got an apartment together when they were in college with a guy they really hated.  My brother and his friend were both huge guys, my brother being 6'4" inches and his friend 6"6".. They were hilarious together and used to get drunk and push each other around in shopping carts.  I went to visit them one day and looked around their apartment. They had lawn furniture in the living room, and bottles of diet coke and a two week old birthday cake in the fridge. That's it.  They had just finished peeing on the third roomate's toothbrush. Guys are gross. Done :p

-----------------------------------------------------------


From Dalia,

I had a recurring dream, I was in a strange house, it was a party, I found myself wanting to go up a set of stairs.  I did.  I reached the top and there was a closed door.  There was a light shining bellow the door.  I awoke.

A decade later I attended a house party, all latino santeria objects around, rythmic pulsing drums, non-stop.  I found myself wanting to go up a set of stairs.  I did.  I reached the top and there was a closed door.  There was a light shining bellow the door. I was called away by a man.  He said "it's not time."

 5 years later, I am at school.  I swear I saw the man on campus.  I told a friend and she laughed.  We looked up and he was there.  He said, "it's not time."  I looked at my friend and she looked at me.  We looked back to him and he was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------


Braidy's scarey experience:
I was in my late teens.  My gf was a year younger and who I had my first sexual experiences with.  It started mostly as making out and petting and she really enjoyed finishing with a hand job.  It was thrilling for me to be with her and I was always so eager.  She eventually decided it was time and told me so and I was to do it with her.  We did and it was magical.. well it was for the 2 minutes it took for me to climax.  Anyway to make a long story endless.  A few weeks later.. we were in a park in my car and she decided it was time again.. and straddled over me... just as I penetrated we hear banging on the car to get out of here the police are coming.  Needless to say it was quite scary.

--------------------------------------------------------------


The scariest, spookiest, creepiest thing that ever happened to me on Halloween was when I was in college. I had a boyfriend over to help pass out treats to the kid, and we were watching scary movies on tv. At one point we decided to pull out my Ouija board.

The pointer was moving quite fast, and I realized it was answering questions that I was contemplating in my mind, questions I had yet to speak. Things my boyfriend wouldn't yet know about me.

Always being quite fearless, I decided to ask the spirit if it could possess my boyfriend, letting him channel it. Of course I didn't let my boyfriend in on the plan.

Well, he started to behave really strangely. Jumping at the phone ringing and freaking out over the tv. He stopped talking altogether and just kinda stared at things around my house and at me. I began to get really scared, I had really done a stupid thing here.

Ten minutes or so had passed and I asked whatever was controlling my boyfriend to leave his body, leave the house altogether. Within seconds, my guy was back, complaining about a headache and telling me how tired he suddenly was. He went home early, not realizing how lucky we both were.

I never did tell him...

----------------------------------------------------------


The other day my Mistress and I were visiting the bondage ranch, and a sub was there asking for help from the Ladies there. He had been given a task by his Mistress to complete a task on cam with a random Lady, and he only had 15 minutes left to do it.

What was the task?  I only know if involved a pumkin with a hole in it and vaseline. Not too hard to guess I think. I don't know if he completed it, but it gave us a good laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Anonymous

There i was, playing football with friends as i always did on a weeknight after school.

I was only 13 at the time and playing football with the same group of friends was an absolute necessity, it was a typical warm summer evening and the conditions were perfect.

We never really had any arguments within our group and were a tight knit bunch, but as with anything the moment can take you.

A friend of mine had gone in for an unnecessary challenge and swept me off the floor, usually i wouldn't mind this as i used to play hard myself.

But this time was different and we started scrapping.

it went on for 5 minutes before his incredibly beautiful 20 year old sister grabbed me by the neck and pinned me up against the wall.

I felt something incredible that day and little was i to know that it might have actually meant something.

Scary, Maybe, life changing Yes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

When  I was 13, I had a slumber party for my birthday. We snuck out around midnight and tp'd the house of the nastiest neighbor on my paper route. We filled up their mailbox with shaving cream and threw eggs on their door - totally trashed their yard with toilet paper.

I knew they were out of town that weekend and there were no lights and no cars in the driveway.

We went back out at  first light to check out our handiwork.

Not a shred of paper was left - and the trees were over 30 feet tall! Not a speck of shaving cream nor egg was anywhere - and still no sign of the neighbors being home.

We all looked at each other and got really freaked out - we thought we either mass-hallucinated it or we were majorly busted. But we had no idea how any human being could have possibly cleaned it all up that fast in the dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

My first adult job was as a psychiatric nurse/counselor. By the time I was 19 I was running group sex therapy for the criminally sexually insane at a State Hospital. In my years as such I was only attacked once... but it was so sudden I had no time to absorb the fear until after for by the time I even realized I'd been struck on the back of the head by a male patient, I was sitting on his prostrate ass, his elbows leveraged to both take him down and then to hold him there, my 5'3" in a wrestler's press holding him just so. Locked in position. My clearest memory of fear is mixed with an early memory of pride.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to my first Owner and Mistress. 

They broke me and I ran, I ran from me and I ran from you.

They broke me and I denied myself my identity, but most of all I denied giving myself to you. 

You were patient and you knew what you wanted and so you waited, you waited for me to return.   

But they broke me and there's nothing left of who I was to give to you.  

You took me broken and stubborn and you allowed me to come into my vulnerability on my own.  

You took me and let me heal and then you broke me and took me as your own. 

You broke down my walls and exposed me and for that I will be forever grateful.  

teegan. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Scariest session I've ever had...First dungeon I ever worked at had a notorious client, that all dommes in all of NYC had heard about. Mental Dental!!!!!! His name was so because he has a fetish for teeth, now me being a new Domme, I hadn't had the luck of encountering him.  Until the day I did.  A creature like no other... Yellow teeth, yellow gums....Veiny purple tongue,swollen from years of horrible dental work.  He enjoyed getting his teeth pulled and looking at a Dommes beautiful teeth.  He smelled like father death and looked like father time.... Unbelievable that one creature could have all of these qualities in one.  He loved my teeth even asked for pictures.....The scariest day ever was the day he asked "Mistress May I lick your teeth"....I nearly fainted.....I froze, threw in my mouth and had to excuse myself from the sheer horror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe in ghosts by Persephone

I remember the detail clearly.
I was staying in an old vicarage in Suffolk, a beautiful ivy clad building, early Victorian and vast.
I had gone to bed well fed, the hospitality bountiful, conversation stimulating.
I fell asleep listening to the sounds of the countryside, relaxed, at ease, tired from traveling and rich food.
I woke in darkness, a movement catching my eye close by to the door. the door opened and in scampered a border collie dog. I watched how the white patches on the fur stood out in the darkness , it approached my bed and I sat up ready to stroke the soft fur. 
It did not stop by my bed but continued towards the window...disappeared through the wall.
The hairs on the back of my neck prickled, I was on the first floor, the other side of the wall was many meters above the ground.
Realisation that I had seen a ghost swept over me, I tried to convince myself I was half asleep and dreaming. That didn't  reflect the truth; I had seen it but there was no fear unease, it was just a dog passing through the room, it just felt right.

The next morning at breakfast I told my story to my host, it wasn't the first time it had happened and he showed me my room from the outside, the shadow of an old door clear in the altered colour of the brickwork right next to the window ...exactly where the dog had disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Was sounding a boy and between his cock being completely slutty and incredibly leaky it slipped out of my fingers and all but disappeared into his cock... I had him restrained thankfully, so he didn't move and complicate things but with my slippery fingers and the teenie bit sticking out I couldn't get it. So I had to improvise I opened my mouth a wee bit and pressed down on the cockhead with my lips and gripped the barely visible bit with my teeth and pulled it out.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was 2 am. Since we can't do depressing, I can't tell you what happened before that. I will tell you this. That same day I had broken up with an abusive person, I was scared and wanted to go into hiding. Ok, enough with the depressing story. It was 2 am. I didn't think I'd get any sleep that day. Noises scare me, in general, I hate sleeping in a stranger's house. But I was at my mom's house, my old bedroom, freaking out over every little sound. There were three loud bangs. As if someone was knocking on the door. I heard glas breaking. Or something that sounded like it. My heart was pounding in my throat. I got up from bed and wanted to walk to my mom's bedroom when I heard the stairs. You know when you walk up the stairs and they make a noise. That noise. I was freaking out. I heard the door to my mom's bedroom open. I was certain this was my ex and she was going to kill my mother. I opened the door, ran to my mother's bedroom.. and there stood my mom.. naked. Which is a sight I really did not need to see anyway. She had been downstairs. All the noises were her. I explained my fears. She took them away. We both jumped when her curtain moved. A screeching sound. A little paw appeared under the curtain. My mom yanked away the curtain. A cute lil cat sat outside on the ledge of the window. We were both scared. Needless to say we didn't sleep, we did laugh though at the cat story. Happy halloween?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

my scariest moment was when I knew
the only path to love and you,
was wired around in thousand stones 
with each a spooky prize to pay 

in skin and fear and blood and hope
to reach you at the end, naked and complete
my scariest moment 
was one that blessed my day 

scariest moments have that other side
where, when turned around 
you hold not horror but shining love

------------------------------------------------------------------

A ten year old boy left home alone is a scary thing. Especially a boy with an imagination. Home alone, sitting at the kitchen counter. What is a boy to do with all this privacy from 5 sisters and a mother? My eyes move to my mother's favorite fruit....the honeydew melon. I could remember when we would eat it the texture. I stood and made my way to the drawer to pull out a sheet of aluminum foil. Enough to wrap the melon. I did it so carefully and quietly. I switched the oven on to bake....I knew....not too hot. I watched through the greasy window as the honeydew sat in the warm oven. Anticipation. This would be the best day EVER!. Oven mits on....remove the melon. I unwrapped it as carefully as I wrapped it. Searching for the right knife, and quest accomplished. I cut the hole into the melon that was now softer and a sweat formed on my young brow. Moving to the chair with the melon gripped by two hands, I set it down. Quickly I dropped my jeans and superman underoos. I put it round on that melon. Stuck it in with purpose. This was the closest thing surely to a woman. I gave that melon at least 120 seconds of heaven. Then the front door shut and there she stood. My mother, me, and the violated honeydew melon. To this day, neither of us eat them anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------




0 comments:

Post a Comment