Saturday, April 14, 2012

Integration by Lady Crissy


Note:

I have asked a lot of boys to write about their fantasies over the couple of years that Ive been at the Dominion.  Many are of chance encounters with women who then "initiate" them into the lifestyle.     This is my response.   This is the the morning after their "initiation" and what happens in my fantasy.  :D

Part II - Integration - When fantasy becomes reality.
by Crissy Viper

I woke early, as I usually do, and stretched, glancing at the handsome boy next to me,  in my bed.  His breathing was still slow and even, he was still sleeping,  I had to smile, remembering his feeble protests that turned into moaning quite quickly in the shower, right before I fucked his sweet little hole for the first time.  Lathering my fingers, I pushed two of them inside him first and though surprised, he did not try to move or leave.  The dirty slut wanted it all along, but Im sure he didnt expect this when I brought him home from the club.

When I then lubed his ass and worked my strap on inside, pushing and stretching his virgin ass, I got it all the way inside him and I could feel his ass sucking it.  By this time he was making little noises in his throat, little cries of pain and pleasure as my strap on taught his ass how to open and accept it.  When he had taken it all in, I grabbed his cock with my hand and squeezed him tight.  His whole boy shuddered hard and trembled, and he let out a low strangled moan.  I started stroking and slowly, gently fucking him at the same time. Hee trembled even harder and cried out "oh my god!" over and over.  I, of course, stopped before he could cum, and let go, slowly sliding out, so he could feel the emptiness in stark contrast with the fullness just before.

He nearly slumped into the wall and then sat on the edge of the bathtub to catch his breath. He looked up at me and then down, not sure what to say or what to do.   I gave him a moment while I dried off and dressed, coming back to help him dry off as he sat.

He had so much to learn and was probably still so very confused at how much he had wanted it once it had begun.  He stood up to look in the bathroom mirror and I moved in behind him to hold his hips and press against him, pinning him to the sink.  Closing his eyes, he moaned, telling me exactly what I needed to know.  I laughed softly and put my lips to his neck, biting down firmly, slowly.. As I continued to bite down hard enough to mark his neck, one of my hands moved to grip his cock.  I felt it jump with electric excitement from my touch,  and I took my time slipping the nine gates chastity device on him.  I secured it, and at last closed the lock with a satisfying click that made him shiver as I kissed his neck, inspecting the mark with satisfaction.

Taking his hand, I led him to the bedroom.  Ordering him to lie down, he did and I pulled the covers over us.  I held the boy close, listening to his breathing slow and then become even as he drifted off, exhausted.  I smiled, knowing he would not leave, and I slept.


The morning sun filtered in through the blinds and over the sleeping boy.  Handsome, toned, she could tell from their conversation highly educated.  Single at 35, it was likely the typical relationship for him always felt lacking, as no one had tapped into his submissive feelings and needs. Her finger caressed the nine gates and felt him grow inside of it. He moaned softly in his sleep and she moved her hands to squeeze his ass cheeks firmly.   His hips jerked and he woke up suddenly with a startle.

I moved my hand to cup his balls and gave them a firm squeeze, listening to the boy moan with need.   "Please...." the strangled whisper came out, and the mantra continued as I fingered his tight and full balls roughly.   'Oh... the device.." ; he moaned feeling it holding him firmly. as he ached, so full and needy.

"Shhhh....." I told him, and listened to his breathing become almost panting in his excitement.  Teasing his cockhead with a fingertip, i could feel it leaking heavily.   I stopped and slid off the bed.

"Sit up, boy" I said simply and I watched as he obeyed. At first, he stared down, studying the device, his face showing shock and wonder.  As I stepped away from the bed, I could feel his eyes on me.  I walked to the table where I had left the cleaned strap on.  He moaned, his body beginning to tremble as he watched me take my time to strap it on and secure it.

"Up and on your knees, boy"
"Yes, yes of course, " he stammered, scrambling quickly to his knees. I looked into his face - fear, need, anticipation.  All the right ingredients, I thought and smiled.

"Are you sure this is what you want?", I asked, walking slowly toward the bed, my hand slowly stroking the dildo.  I noticed his eyes dart from the dildo to my face, his lips slightly parted.

"I promised if you stayed..., "  I began as I got close, taking his hand and pulling him down from the bed to stand in front of me.  "...that I was going to fuck the hell out of you."  Putting my hands on his hips, I turned him around to face the bed and pushed him down onto it.  I kicked his legs further apart and heard him whimper.

I slid my hands over his hips, caressing them, enjoying the feeling of willing and quivering flesh under them.  I moved closer so that the dildo pressed against his hole and watched his ass clench and unclench in anticipation..  I pressed the lubed head of the dildo so it penetrated his hole and held it there.  I heard a sharp intake of breath.

"I asked you a question, fucktoy."
"Yessss, yes Ma'am, please." It was almost a sob.

 I raked my nails down his back as he exclaimed and hissed a surprise breath through his teeth.  "yesssssssss..."  he breathed, his back arching.

"Please do me, I'm begging." he said, his voice cracking, but barely over a whisper.

"Louder."   I could hear him swallow hard and see him visibly tremble.

"Please take my ass!' came out a big loud and his face flushed a deep red as he heard the words himself.

Laughing, I pulled the dildo back and spanked his ass hard.  Once, twice, again and again, I broought my palm down on his reddening skin and listened to him.

"Oh! ... God, yes! ...  Thank you!"  he repeated as the strikes came down and I noticed him bend over further in his need.

"I'm so glad to hear that." I said, placing the dildo so it pressed firm to his hole.  "Yessss!"   I heard him hiss as I pushed in firmly and felt it stretch his ass.  I held his hips and pushed in further, listening to his low strangled moans as it penetrated him deeper.  Easier this morning than last night, but no doubt sore, he groaned until the dildo touched his sweet spot and his whole body went stiff, shuddering, and he cried out.

Pulling back almost all the way I out, I heard him try to catch his breath, before I plunged back inside him, but not quite all the way.  I held it there, inside him and reached down to grab him by the hair. with one hand, the other still on his hip.

"Oh god!  Please.. pleease!' he begged, his ass greedily pulsing around the dildo.  Holding his head and hip, I tilted my hips back and began fucking him with short forceful thrusts.  Deep, but not deep enough to give him that special pleasure which I would reserve for special occasions or rewards.   I listened to the moaning, the begging and his body began to shake hard.  I knew he was close to cumming.

"Not a chance."   I laughed, pulling out of him and smacking his ass again hard.  He moaned and I told him to turn around and kneel.   He did so, though still very shaky and I instructed him to breathe deeply, stroking his hair and face.  I gave him some time to recover and pulled him close to let him hug my legs as I stroked his hair and shoulders.  I stayed until I could hear him take a nice clear, strong breath and felt the trembling subside.

I stepped away briefly to take off the harness and picked up the key from the table.  I walked back over and offered it to him, holding it out.  He looked at it, swallowed, took a deep breath, and closed his eyes.  I wondered if he was gathering the will power to take it or the will power to leave it there.

When his eyes opened, they were clear, lucid.  Looking up at me, he wrapped his hands around mine, closing my fingers around the key.

"It scares me, but I know was meant to be yours, Ma'am."

"Good." was my response as I pulled back my hand and slipped the key into my pocket.   "Then one more thing before we get some breakfast, "  I said as he looked up at me, his handsome face expectant.  "Then that is Owner to you, My slave."

Then End.. ?





0 comments:

Post a Comment