Saturday, April 21, 2012

Confession by Lady Willow


Confession By Lady Willow
Switch? I don’t think so!
In my world women run the show, plain and simple. Men are employed as assistants, secretaries and gophers for the top ladies in my firm. My story begins with my exciting promotion and the awarding of a large new client account. With such position comes an additional work load that requires an assistant to see it through. Deborah in HR had called up to my office to advise me that she thinks she had found the perfect boy to fit my requirements. He was new to the company, just moved to the city from some far off place I had never heard off. Although he seemed rather brazen, Deborah assured me he was skilled and would be able to perform; perhaps keeping a tighter leash might do the trick she suggested.
From my office door I had a direct view of my new assistant. He sat quietly at this desk, taking in the new surroundings with what looked like a bit of a smug expression. I watched him for a moment as he tested his keyboard, rearranged the pens and stapler. As if his sixth sense had suddenly kicked in he turned his attentions to me, our eyes instantly locking in a somewhat intense gaze. Like the alpha of a wild wolf pack I held the look. I didn’t blink, nor turn my attentions elsewhere. I was surprised at how long he keeps his eyes on mine before breaking, but soon averted his stare to papers on his desk. I grinned at his defeat and secretly applauded myself for the show of dominance.
For several weeks this seemingly harmless event became regular routine. At some point in the day I would watch him, and when he felt my stare he returned the look, holding it long enough to slightly raise the hairs on the back of my neck before his eyes would drop and he returned to his work, this alpha bitch always winning out in the end.
As a deadline closely approached I came to realize the short hours of the work day were just not enough to get everything completed on time, and some afterhours work would be required. I suggested to my assistant, although somewhat unorthodox, that we continue working on the account that evening in my condo. He was quick to agree, and suggested perhaps he would bring over some take out.
My large dining room table lay covered in files, papers and other necessary equipment required to complete the task at hand. I returned from the kitchen with 2 glasses of wine and offered him one even though I was certain he was not worthy of the expensive vintage. We mulled over the papers, comparing notes, making necessary changes to the calculations and in the end putting together a rather impressive presentation. I picked up our empty plates and returned to the kitchen to place them in the sink. As I turned I was shocked to find my assistant hovering only inches away, his hot breath touching my face. I froze instantly, I never allowed anyone to get that close. The look in his eyes was seductive yet assertive and I was at a loss for words. He leaned into me, forcing me back against the dark marble counter top. His lips touched my neck, gently at first then quickly becoming rougher. I parted my lips to allow the gasp to escape. This was beyond anything I had ever experienced before. Of course I was experienced with men, but always they succumbed to my instruction, I always took the lead. A slight sigh of relief developed as he dropped to his knees before me, this was a position I was comfortable with; I was expecting him to wait for a command. Instead he hoisted up my skirt, its heavy material locking it in place from sliding back down over my hips. He buried his face into my crotch, his nose digging in as if a hog routing around for scraps. His teeth clenched down on the silk fabric of my panties as he started to pull them down, I was thankful I was shaved completely as his actions would have certainly pulled out a few hairs.
My mind was swimming, my inner thighs damp with excitement. He popped back up in front of me, smiled and spun me around so fast I nearly lost balance, my hands sprawling out across the counter to steady my weight. He pressed himself tightly against me, the sound of a zipper being lowered echoed through the kitchen. I froze again, unable to move, for the first time at his mercy. I felt his large shaft slapping softly against the cheeks of my ass, was he spanking me with his cock? The nerve. His manhood explored up and down the crack of my ass, he stopped when he reached my clit, grinding it with the tip. He reached up and pulled the elastic from my hair, now freed it fell down around my shoulders. He grasped my shoulder with his left hand and pushed my face down against the cold stone surface. With his right he rammed his now very hard cock deeply past the wet petals of my sex. The action was fast and intense, I gasped but that soon turned to low deep moans. My hips slammed into the counter with each pounding, there would be bruises I was sure of that. Before it began it was finished. I yelped as the orgasm overwhelmed me, he groaned and pulled out as quickly as he had entered. I was still unable to move, I felt the added sensation of the combination of our sex juices sliding down the inside of my leg. As I turned I caught only the glimpse of him has he walked out the door. That night I lay in bed, I kept the damp undies on, the smell of our carnal actions still lingered in the air.
The next morning began like all others. I woke up, showered, dressed in a classic black pant suit, gathered the papers from the night before and left for work. I walked slowly down the row of cubicles, the familiar morning greetings assaulting me as I passed. I sat at my desk, flipped through files, did some organizing, answering emails, all the things I normally did. Until now I had not bothered to look up, why I wasn’t sure. But as much as I was trying to forget the previous night it had begun to invade my mind. I raised my head, my eyes casually drifting out my office door, only to land on my assistant. His attention was already there, had he summoned me this time to our daily routine? As always I locked in the stare, determined to put him in his place. Something was different though, his eyes sparkled, the corners of his mouth were lifting into a grin, and then he winked at me. My eyes bulged, my bottom lip dropping, probably to the floor and with that I blushed and dropped my gaze…dammit he had won.

0 comments:

Post a Comment