Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Encounter by Axelle


The Encounter by Axelle Paramour

My adolescents was filled with her face, she was the woman I wanted to be and the one I wanted to be with. Teenage crushes can be consuming. I had moved to the city from my small town because she had in my favorite movie, if she could do something, so could I. When I heard she would be in town, I couldn't help but let me mind wander to the possibilities. It was so unlike me to pursue, but i felt like if maybe I could see her in the flesh and not just on a screen, it would be enough.

I scoured the internet for news, what she was in town for, who she was to meet, where she would stay. I confirmed it as much as I could and when the day came, I worked myself up and sought her out.

Upon arriving, I was slapped with the reality that I wasn't alone in my pinning. Other admires lined the front entrance of the hotel where she would be staying, we all waited on edge, trying to crane our necks to see the tell tale limousine emerge from the distance. When the sleek blackness appeared we all rushed forward trying to catch a glimpse, but the chariot turned the corner onto a side street. Through the commotion, I lost sight of the car and missed her slipping in the private entrance. Missed moments were nothing new to me, I let out a sigh and wondered at what to do now that the opportunity had slipped through my fingers.

It was early afternoon and since I missed breakfast I figured grabbing a bite would soothe my wounded heart. I head across the street to the less opulent hotel's tea room. Walking in I was hit with the silence, so very different from the chaos across the street. The tea room was a cozy place, elegant without being stuffy. I grabbed a table near the back, took my seat, and begin with my newspaper.

She sat a few tables away and immediately I'm overcome with how beautiful she looks in person. I peer at her over my newspaper, hoping our eyes might meet. Then suddenly they do, I'm struck with the pools of blue eyes, momentarily I'm a bit dazed. The corners of her mouth lift slightly and from a place I didn't think I had in me, I'm up. I cross the length towards her and I don't even ask if I may sit down, I just do. I see the pot of tea on the table, I eye it, then her. Her smile widens and she nods slightly. I pick up the tea and pour more into her cup.

She turns the pages over and I can tell her reading is coming to an end. The last refill I offered was silently declined and I fear that she may decline anything else I may offer her too. My mind races, how can I keep her close? Just what else can I do for her? My eyes flicker over the crumbs on the table cloth, that's just it. My devilish little mind fills with a bit of glee and I move to brush them off, accidentally-on-purpose knocking over the cold tea cup as well. She's shocked and a bit taken aback by my clumsiness. I apologize profusely and try to dab at her with a napkin. I look up at her with all the innocence I can muster and suggest that a hot bath may warm her up and clean the tea from her damp skin. She considers and I hold my breath till her decision is made. She utters one word, "Come", and she rises and turns toward the stairs. I allow the smile to cross my face as I follow her up, to her awaiting hotel suite.

She lets us in and heads to the bathroom. I follow, trying to keep my nervousness in check. She looks to the tub, then me, before taking a seat on the bench in front of the vanity. I push back my sleeves and move to draw the bath, checking the water with my wrist and adding some of the bottled offerings on the ledge. i let the water run and go to her, picking up the hairbrush on the counter, I move to comb her hair. She doesn't say anything but let's out a soft hum as she smiles serenely. When she's had enough she heads to the tub, removes her clothes and climbs in. I turn the water off and take a seat on my knees as she begins to wash.

When she comes close to finishing, she looks to me and hands me the sudsy puff, I take it from her and trace my hand over all the places she's already covered, paying close attention to the swells of her breast before moving between her thighs. She parts the and let's out a small pleased sound, I drop the sponge and slip my fingers in there. Slowly I traces her lips, feeling them smooth and soft between my fingers. She reaches out and places her hand on the back of my neck as I continue to tease her, letting them work their way inside.

I can hear her breathing becoming more labored, her other hand is gripping tighter on the edge of the tub. The sight of her breasts rising and falling with the effort has my own sweet spot aching. I curl my fingers a little north inside of her, applying just that bit of extra pressure as the pad of my thumb teases her clit. I lean forward and bring my mouth to her neck, my lips are tracing the outlines of her collarbone. I can feel as her hips begin to rise to meet each beat of my fingers, her hand grabs at the back of my head, taking a handful of my hair. I pick up the pace as my tongue begins to playfully lick at her flushed skin, her moans grow louder and her thighs have begun to shake a bit and I can tell she's close. I tease her clit harder and whisper how much I've loved her and I open my mouth wide, biting firmly on her neck. She let's out a load moan and yanks on my hair as the waves of her orgasm spread through her. It is only when I can feel the last wave leave her that I pull my fingers out and have a taste. She opens her eyes then, looking towards me she breathes, "Good girl".

0 comments:

Post a Comment