Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pleasing - Eroyan Barmy

Writhing.........pulling.......panting.....body covered in sweat.......grunting.......animalistic noises........can't see....can't move....can't speak......struggling......muffled begging......the strikes of the whip.....body arching violently...screaming behind the gag......panting....hair clinging to my scalp....moaning.....can't belive how much this turns me on,makes me want it.....want more......need more.....god please give it to me.....more more more!!

Gasping....feeling the grip in my hair.....struggles more playful that trying to escape....the pressure on my hole between my cheeks.....the jerk...the hiss of dirty words growled at me......clawing at my flesh....at anything...feeling the thrust...body moving forward,jerking.....the grunt the moan.....feeling the thrusting ......body responding....trembling...taking it....loving it..... needing it....the thrusts into me the pull of the grip and the force back onto the strap on over and over and over.....moaning and screaming.....jerking and twisting.....trying to drive myself back harder and harder......losing control.....don't care....just need her....need my Mistress....pure desire....pure want...... thank you!! thank you!!!

Two bodies moving as one....pants....groans....lust...desire.....hot....wet....pure....passion....the chains are my lovers embrace....the gag.....moans...her kiss.....the collar....her devotion....i am hers.....i need what she does to me.....pleasure....all over....moving....sliding....moaning.....now now.....explosion......stars......space.........two voices crying out in the spark of heaven and love......slowing...panting.....she laying on me....purring happy.....pleased....i supporting her....purring happily.....to have pleased.

0 comments:

Post a Comment