Saturday, September 19, 2009

Discoman and Panzerboy Adventures - Garlak Grand Finale - Eroyan Barmy

"Boogie Oogie Oogie"

This was it. The time had finally come. All the days and weeks of work and fighting all over the city was coming to this. My ribs were bandaged tight as I rode with Panzer in The Lady through the darken fields of the farmlands outside Dominion. We had him and all his thugs. Dominion Fem Cops were racing from all over the City of Dominion to 2314 Maple Leaf Rd. The information we got, let Cockbeater focus everything he had on the spot. Bought recently by an anonymous buyer two months ago the land was left barren and in disrepair even thou several contractors and equipment had been seen there. The hill that predominated the land wasn’t there two months ago. It was new and according to Cockbeater was putting off massive energy and heat readings.

We had him that son of a bitch that had plagued us for weeks with mayhem and he wasn’t going to get away this time. Garlak would pay for his crimes against Dominion and against Lady Evangeline. More importantly we would stop him once and for all in his plot to take over Dominion and I planned to do it no matter the cost.

The Lady was leading the first line of Dominion police like a pole position car before the race. Panzer and I were loaded for bear as we tore out onto the gravel road towards the house.  Crashing through the driveway gate and sending planks flying everywhere we gunned The Lady hard up the drive with several Dominion’s finest behind us. A police chopper roared overhead and illuminated the area with its spotlight. It was then that all hell broke loose.
 
Leaping from the ground like a vengeful hornet after someone disturbing the hive, the shoulder fired rocket, smashed into the chopper’s tail sending it out of control and slamming into the ground.

 Radio traffic broke out onto all channels. Calls for back up mixed with maydays and curses as well as exclamations of shock and surprise. The hill wasn’t just a hiding spot the damn thing was a bunker.

Gunfire erupted and roared from the hillside pinging off cop cars and The Lady as Panzer thumbed the weapons and returned fire. Covering as many officers as possible we watched as they spun their cars around and dived out to use them as shields from the amount of metal being poured from the hill. I flicked the switch on one of the launchers and with a repeating thump of the gun poured illumination rounds over the hill. Sparkling and burning white the hill and land light up like midday and what we saw wasn’t good. Dotted all over the hill was small bunkers and slits which seem to all be alive with fire and sound of guns and rockets being thrown at us. 

Dominions finest was holding the line but were pinned down from the amount of fire being thrown at us. Return fire was given without much effect. The hill and prepared fortifications Garlak and his Gorean Guard had put in was just too much for hand held pistols and even the rifles.  Besides they just had to keep us out long enough for the rockets with the drug to be launched. Then it didn’t matter they would have won.

Pinned down with only The Lady as any effective weapon against the hill we were all in a tight spot. Panzer drove and fired like a madman as I used illumination as well as the other weapons to nail guards in bunkers or keeping their heads down with fire. We took out guard after guard position, but there had to be at least a hundred in that hill, for as we would quiet one bunker another would break out with fire. We had to storm the hill in force or not even Panzer and I would have a chance of winning.

“What the hell are we going to do Disco?” Panzer shouted over the roar of gunfire. “A lot of the cops are pinned down and the rescue workers can’t get in here cause of the firefight.”

“We’ve got to figure out something Panzer. We can’t win this one alone. We have got to get a hole in that hill somewhere and get inside. It’s only a matter of time before Garlak launches and we can’t let him do that!” I shouted back at him.

The radio crackled to life as Cockbeater came over the com. “Disco you got to hurry I’m reading several organized heat signatures warming up at the top of the hill. I think its Garlak’s rockets.”

“There is our answer Disco”

“Yea thanks Cockbeater now you wouldn’t happen to have a really big can opener do ya? Where a little busy with all the lead being thrown at us at the moment to even figure out how to get inside.”

Bullets pinged off The Lady’s armor and we were knocked about by rockets shot at us. We didn’t have time.  Garlak was prepping for his launch and there was no telling how long we had, but we had to get in and get in now.  Then... call it an answered prayer, a wish, whatever it was... it sure was cutting it close.

A huge ball of flame exploded from the bunkers and slits in the hill from the north side. Rock, dirt, and pieces of concrete landed all around and the fire fight slacked as everyone took cover. Panzer and I stared open mouth as a hole big enough to drive the Lady into was blown out.  It was in the perfect spot too as that side offered the most protection. Due to the slope and was only protected by three bunkers, two of which were taken out in the explosion.
 
I grabbed the radio and screamed into it. “North Side! North Side! Breech on the North Side!”

Radio traffic erupted again as orders were given and the assault began in earnest with The Lady roaring up to the breech and blasting everything that moved inside. Blinking for a moment I could have sworn I saw a man with a funny hat waving us toward it but lost him in the smoke and violence as Dominion’s finest sought revenge for fallen comrades and justice. 

The hill erupted into even more frantic firing but positions were being abandoned and falling back inside to protect the bunker. Panzer made quick work of the guard that had thrown up a small barricade with the machine guns and blew out the sealed door leading from the ruined hillside. We piled out into a group of bad ass Fem Cops who having used The Lady as cover were ready to put it to the guard tooth nail and high heeled boot to their ass.  More Fem Cops and officers were rushing up as the assault began. Just as Panzer and I moved with them to head into the bunker I heard my name being shouted over the thudded roar of grenades and gunfire from inside the hill.

“Discoman! Panzer up here!”

Turning I saw that crazy musketeer from the caves again waving us over and up the hill side. Grabbing Panzer, I rushed over to him.

“Gentleman Caller what are you doing here?”

“I told you we were after the same thing. Just because I want to see Lady Evangeline safe doesn’t mean the jobs just done at that.”

“Right we got to stop Garlak from launching his rockets or we are all screwed.” 

He nodded and started up the hill.

“Where are you going?”

“He has to launch them and if you notice the hill is getting wider.” He pointed at the top of the hill.

Sure enough through the smoke and dust I could see a light pouring from a crack in the top of the hill and it was getting wider. Two bay doors appeared to be opening up at the top and it dawned on me that would be the quickest way to get to the rockets and probably Garlak instead of fighting room to room in the hill. We would let Dominion’s finest have their fun, we had to stop Garlak and now.

Panzer was right with the Gentleman and me as we raced up the hill over bodies of guards and equipment they left as they ran inside to defend the hill. Racing along, the light grew brighter and brighter on the hilltop and we could just make out the glistening tips of rockets rising into view. 

“Panzer, grapples we got to hurry.”

“Already on it Disco!”

Panzer in mid stride whipped out the grapple gun and fired three shots into the ground ahead of us. Tossing Gentleman Caller a hook and reel we all lined up and slapped our hooks on the anchors Panzer had shot and without even slowing down and leapt out into the blinding light,  The reels spun and whined in protest as the lines were fed out. Shooting past rack after rack of rising rockets I glanced down in time to see the Gorean guard in the fight of their lives. The entire center of the hill was hollow and it looks like the Dominion moved faster than I thought. On one end of the chamber black suited Fem Cops were blasting away at Gorean guard who were holding them off with sheer brute force. 

Gentleman Caller, my-self and Panzer were dropping right in on top of the guard from a way they probably didn’t expect. The reel lines yanked us tight and slowed us down enough to let us move without holding on for dear life. Scanning the area I shouted at the others.

“G.C.! That’s the launch command area!” Pointing to several techs running around below us in a central platform we were dropping down too. 

“Got it Disco I’ll handle them!”

“Panzer Grenades!”

I chucked two by the time Panzer had grabbed a fist full and jerked all the pins out with his teeth and let them go.  I’m sure the techs and guard wondered why they were being pelted with pins before the grenades bounced among them. Explosions rocked all over the place as guard went flying and Dominion’s finest took the chance to press forward to swarm them. We hit the platform and G.C. drew his blade and went after the techs. Panzer went right and opened up on guard trying to make their way across the catwalk to the platform. I rolled and came up on the other side in time to drop a sniper and take out a tech running for his life.
It was only a matter of moments before the Black Leather Dominion police were there and giving us the time to look at the controls to shut down the rockets. The guard was being forced back into the southern side of the hill now through two large doors slowly closing to slow us down. I ran over to G.C. and Panzer.

“What’s the story?”

Panzer ducking from a grenade that exploded on a catwalk to our left yelled to me.” System is locked out! Countdown is reading 25 seconds till all rockets fire.”

Looking up above me I could see we were talking about ninety rockets all aimed in a circle around a launch tower high above us. 

“Disco!” My medallion came to life about my neck. “No time... just do what I say. Take your medallion and crack open the back. Take the green wire and pull it free then hook splice it to the internet connection on the back of the computer with the countdown. I will do what I can.”

I looked at Panzer for only a moment as I pulled my medallion off and ripped the back off it. G.C. pulled the computer tower up onto the table as Panzer flicked out his knife and scraped the internet wire exposed and I wrapped the exposed end of the green wire around the other.

  We ducked another explosion and returned fire from a counter attack of guard coming from the south of the hill. Glancing at the monitor the countdown read fifteen seconds but I was watching as all sorts of programs suddenly began to open and filter across the screen. Cockbeater was working with blinding speed back at the Pet –Retreat. Panzer nailed another guard as G.C. was taking them out with his pistol crossbow he came up with. I watched the monitor and the countdown got to five second. Programs on the screen snapped off and a message flashed across it.

“RUN!”

“We got to move now!” I shouted. Grabbing Panzer and G.C. I pushed them over the side and jumped into the crates below us just as the chamber went white with  fire from ninety rockets igniting above us. The platform we were on melted from the heat pouring down on it. You couldn’t see, yells and gunfire, choking white smoke and the smell of burning fuel filled the area. It cleared slightly and I looked up to see ninety missiles burning their way across the night sky. I lost my medallion, I couldn’t even ask Cockbeater what went wrong what had happened. That’s when Garlak’s laughter erupted into the room.

“You’ve lost! The Dawn of a new Dominion has begun! In a few moments you will all belong to me!”

That’s when I saw him turning into a side room.  I jumped up after him racing through gunfire with Panzer and G.C. right behind me. Panzer barreled through two guards that tried to block us and I’m sure I heard bone crunching when they hit the wall from his hit. We still heard the laughter ahead of us as we raced into another chamber. Garlak was waiting for us along with his brother who pulled his sword and Garlak for the first time unfurled his whip. Panzer fired at the same time I did, but the bullets pinged off Garlak and his brother. Some kind of shield was around him.

“Ahh, poor Disco and Panzer.” He motioned to the shimmering around him.” Like it? Another little gift my pet Eva made for me.”

“She was never your pet!” I growled at him.

“You should just relax and join me. It will be a glorious moment in Dominion. A time when those that should rule.. will.” He pointed to a monitor on the wall. “In a few moments the missiles will infest the crop with my drug and the few select targets such at Dominion Police Headquarters, as well as a few other high level places will be directly hit. Allowing me to really take over the city and bring Dominion back from this foolish notion it has created.”

“We will still resist you as will others.” Gentleman Caller said.

“Then you will have to die along with them.”Garlak hissed back.

“Brother! Changing the order is one thing but killing people I …I don’t think I can do that.”

It was Hylarks which surprised us all. Garlak stood staring at his brother in anger as Panzer just shrugged at me then a light bulb when off in his mind.

“You! It was you that called me!” Panzer said to Hylarks.

Hylarks seemed to gain strength and looked at his brother Garlak. “Yes it was me that told them where we were. I joined you because I believed what you said as always brother. But I am not a killer and Lady Evangeline didn’t deserve to die. I had spoken to her when you …”

“Shut up Hylarks. Betrayer of the vilest sort. I knew all about you talking to her when I wasn’t around when you thought I wasn’t watching or having you watched. You were always weak. You always wanted a strong woman in control, you never broke free of it. No matter the glory I showed you.”

“You showed me nothing brother but how to bring pain to those that didn’t want it! At least Dominion doesn’t force anyone to be a certain way and to destroy  is wrong!”

“Then you shall die as a traitor as well!”

Garlak swung his whip with blinding speed and it moved right through Hylarks shield. Hylark was able to block the whip with his sword but the tip whipped around and struck him along his back. His body lost control as the electrical charge coursed through him and he dropped writhing to the floor. 

“Now!” I shouted realizing that things could pass through the shield just not high speed ones. This fight had to be close and personal. Which to be honest it was.

Garlak recovered in remarkable time and lashed out at G.C. with his whip. G.C. danced over the whip with a flourish and drew his rapier dancing along a table towards him. Panzer came up on Garlak’s left and landed a punch that would send most people flying. Garlak staggered back then landed one onto Panzer’s jaw. The rock hard muscles rippling from throwing his whole force into the blow  Panzer reeled and fell flat on his face stunned. Growling Panzer put his hands down to get up but Garlak was bringing his whip up to strike down my brother with fury. I dashed in and landed and flying kick to his chest that sent him head over heels to his back just at G.C. came up and placed his rapier to Garlak’s neck. 

Helping my brother up, we moved next to G.C. with a very pissed off Garlak looking up at us.

“You’ve stopped nothing! Even if you kill me the city is in chaos and none of your precious Ladies will be even be thinking about taking control. A new order will rise anyway I have won.” He began to laugh then a look of shock went on his face. “NO NO!”

I turned and looked at the monitor tracking his missiles and saw they had all turn towards the open sea. Each one of rockets where dropping into the ocean before detonating harmlessly under water. I turned back to Garlak grinning. 

“Good old Cockbeater.” Panzer said.

“Yes seems you got beat again and this time by a guy that whacks off too much to Mistress Channels.” I laughed.

Garlak hissed at me and G.C. pressed his rapier to his throat a bit.

“Easy now there lad you’ve been bested. Just relax I’m sure some of those lovely Ladies in black will be along to collect you soon.”

“You may have defeated my rockets and ruined my plans. But I am not bested.” He moved his hand quickly as he spoke and flicked a switch before we could react.

His shield erupted around him and sent all of use flying.  All of us landed hard near Hylarks who was groggy but coming around.

“Owww.” I said favoring my ribs as Panzer was picking himself up off the floor slowly. G.C. was hanging over a railing coughing. We had all been blown back about six feet when we heard the crack of Garlak’s whip.

“I will have my revenge on you four before I am ever bested.” Garlak growled and stalked towards us. “Lovely thing that shield... it can be reversed. Something I never told my brother just in case. In case he ever got to close for comfort.”

Panzer threw a chair at Garlak who laughed deflecting it and stalked forward. It was then I looked at G.C.

“I know this seems like an odd time but did you set off the explosion on the north side?”

Laughing himself as he slid off the rail to a slump next to Hylarks he looked at me. “No... but I knew it was going to happen.”

Panzer stood ready to take the first blow trying to guard us all with a leg from the chair Garlak had deflected.

“How?” I asked trying to find the gun I dropped when we got blown back.

“She told me.”

“Who?” I scrambled trying to think of anything to do to stop Garlak as his whip crackled with energy and swung in a high arch over his head to strike at us all. I crouched just behind Panzer with his club and over G.C. and Hylarks.

Suddenly the whip stopped in mid air. There was a gasping and shocked sound from Garlak. Panzer’s mouth dropped wide open as did my eyes. Garlak was held tight in the grip of what had to be one of the most seductive women we had ever seen. She had moved so fast or just appeared out of nowhere. As If materializing right behind Garlak she was clad in tight black latex that showed the curves of her body. The thigh high laced boots fit perfectly. The dark hair in a ponytail and pale skin glinting like porcelain, she was every submissive man’s wet dream and more so. We couldn’t move just shocked into awe and desire for her. Then G.C. spoke up.

“Oh…. her.” He grinned and dusted his hat off.

Garlak struggled but couldn’t break free. Even when the woman squeezed and the bones in his wrist crunched. He screamed and dropped his whip. She hissed at him and her voice was mystical almost unworldly when she spoke. 

“You’ve been a bad boy. Now get on your knees.” She kicked at the back of his legs and he went down to his knees hard still holding his broken wrist.

“You fucking bitch!” Was all he got out before she slapped the back of his neck with her gloved hand and sent him to the floor in a heap out cold. 

She looked at him fixing her glove casually then glanced at us. At which Panzer dropped his club and just gawked. I slowly stood and helped G.C. up. This Fetish Goddess who just dropped into our midst grinned softly, the ruby red lips pulled back and was those two hints of fangs I saw? Shaking my head, she was in front of Panzer now. I didn’t even see her move. Panzer blinked and she reached up and closed his mouth softly.

“You shouldn’t leave that open might catch flies.” She said to him.

Panzer just nodded then blinked again. “Yes …I mean Yes Ma’am!”

“Good” she purred.

The sounds of Fem Cops booted heels echoed down the hallway heading our way. She looked at all of us then blew a kiss to Gentleman Caller. Then unbelievably she melded into a smoky shadow and disappeared as the room was filling with Dominion’s finest. Seems the day was won and so was the City. Maybe now we could all take a break for a while and relax. Rubbing my sore ribs I knew I needed it.

As we helped each other back out of the hill and watched as captured Gorean Guard where piled into police vans and rescue workers tended wounded and others I looked at Gentleman Caller.

“Her name is Huntress.” He said knowing my question.

“Is she an ally or what?”

“That’s hard to say… she is defiantly one who does her own thing.”

“What is she?”

“A Hunter of course if you want to know more you will have to ask her.”

“How would one find her?”

“Oh you don’t find her, she finds you.”

We piled into The Lady as Lady T invited Gentleman Caller back to the Pet-Retreat for rest and relaxation and perhaps a little fun. Lady T’s little fun usually was a lot of fun. But G.C. would have to decide for himself if he was up for it. Dominion was free and safe again. 

Garlak was placed in Lady Pamela’s private prison for extremely naughty boys. In her capable hands we were sure he would regret whatever it was he had ever done in his life much less what he had done to Lady Evangeline or the City of Dominion.

 Hylarks had being taken to headquarters after what we told the Cops about his help. It looked like he would be punished but it seems he would only suffer for a while. We heard later that Lady Evangeline herself actually bailed him out and made him a house slave and assistant in her home. From all accounts he couldn’t be happier.

As for Gentleman Caller well he was out there in the City someplace doing his thing. Rescuing and avenging Ladies as he saw fit who where wronged. We worked with him now and then on small stuff.

Huntress…well were not really sure what she’s up to. But we hear rumors now and then. Criminals getting off of crimes on technicalities suddenly going missing, dark stuff, we haven’t run across her yet. Nor has she found us. But I don’t think we will forget that dark beauty and power ever.

As for Panzer and me? Well we do what we do. Along with Cockbeater and our Lady T. Heading off crime and fighting the good fight as long as we can. The City of Dominion is full of fine people. People free to decide what they want and how they want it. We don’t care if you want to be Master or Mistress, sub or slave, or just a normal person going to work every day. We just want our City to be safe, and when it needs help, when she’s in danger, when it looks the darkest and there seems to be no hope. Disco Man and Panzer Boy will be right there to save the day.

((Special thanks to Kael for allowing me to borrow Huntress from his stories and bring her to Dominion. I hope that he knows that he is free to use any characters from my stories in his own anytime.))

0 comments:

Post a Comment