Saturday, September 12, 2009

Changing Desires - Anonymous sub

The other day my Mistress teased me and said ...I'll bet you will suck  cock for me?

I have never had the chance to do this in in RL but I wont deny that I have had urges for years to experience a bisexual relationship....and In SL I know it could happen in the flash of a eye ..or better yet in one quick TP.

In the days following  I found myself lying awake at night, wondering what should come next. I started  surfing the net and I came across a website that published erotic fiction submitted by its members. I went to the most popular story lists, and soon found myself reading about a man who discovered he was bisexual . The passages where he had sex with women turned me on a lot, but so did the parts where he was being fucked by another man. The descriptions of an orgy, with gorgeous men and women having mad raw sex made me intensely curious.

Wondering what it would be like with my Mistress watching me...pleasuring herself  .... My sphincter  clinching on a  thrusting cock,  gagging on the hard shaft as it explodes in my throat, coating my tonsils in sticky cum, knowing that it pleases my Mistress and turns me on to no end


It seems funny to think about this I dont believe I am gay.  I love playing with women's breasts and the taste of her pussy when she becomes  aroused and worshipping her body and soul

Last night I was lying on my back with my feet propped up on my headboard. I was masturbating to  a scene where Mistress had secured me and another boy was raping my ass as Mistress looked on amused  when my own cum came flying onto my hands and stomach. I found myself opening my mouth, as I licked the remainder from my hands and savored its feel in my mouth. The salty taste was just as exciting and arousing as a woman's cum, and I enjoyed spreading it on my lips and rubbing it into my nipples.

I hope Mistress will figure out who wrote this and take a poor boys fantasy into consideration .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment