Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Note - Cole Wardell

Opening the door to the restaurant I am greeted by the familiar some of coffee and pastries. I come here on a pretty regular basis to get some work done on those days when I just need time out of the office. I glance over and notice my regular spot open at the coffee bar, waving to the friendly face that I have grown to know well, I take a seat. This isn’t really a normal day for me here. There is no computer over my shoulder. No work needs to be done today. I have come here to be alone with my thoughts. A ball point pen and a note card is all that I carry with me. Sitting there I think back to the day she instructed me just what to order to be sure I was thinking of her. I do so again today. The girl behind the counter starts a chai latte for me as I take out the note card and stare at the blank canvas. I have been wait for the right moment to sit down and write to her. It if funny how the digital age has changed us. Here we are meeting in a world that is built to exist online and yet our relationship is more intense and real than any that I have ever experienced in my life. With this note I want her to see another part of me. I want her to have something tangible that I have created just for her. She has seen my face in a picture, read endless things that I have written for her, heard my voice in the most intimate of moments, but now she will be able to see me in a totally different way. The rattle of the cup on the saucer brings me back to my surroundings. I smile and thank her. Pausing, I look at the girl for a moment, thinking back to the time before my Mistress had come into my life. I can remember the way I would look at women and what my mind would do. I was always looking closely to see if something was different. I would look into their eyes hoping that I would see something to let me know this was what I was searching for. The constant wondering if anyone was out there at could understand what I was feeling and who I really was. Then I found that one perfect woman in a place where I didn’t get to look into her eyes, but rather got a glimpse into her heart and her mind. That was all that it took. The connection was clear. Today I sit here at the bar and no longer look around wondering or searching the way I had before. My life is different now. I turn my attention to the card and slowly begin to write. My hand guides the pen and it becomes an extension of my mind. I can hear as it cuts into the soft stock of the card as if I was etching it forever into stone. My heart pours out the love I feel for her. I tell her how much she has changed my life and how much she means to me. These are all things I have told her before, but now she will see handwritten especially for her. My focus becomes more intense as I write as everything around me begins to fade away. This feeling has been happening more and more frequently. There is part of me with her at all times and even when we aren’t together I can feel my heart just giving itself more and more to her with every beat. I feel her in every single thing that I do. At this point I am writing feverishly, trying to express all of the feelings that are rushing through me. I come to the end of the note and sit back slowly in my chair. Taking a sip of my drink I carefully read over what I have just written her. I can’t help but smile and get a bit choked up knowing that she will soon be reading this very note that I am holding in my hand. The buzz of my cell phone startles me causes my heart to pound. There is something so purely exciting about that moment right before I look at my phone wondering if it could be a message from her. I slip my phone out of my pocket and look down. I can feel the tiny beads of sweat forming on my nose. It is her. Somehow she knows when I am focusing intently on her. I one the phone and read…”Where are you right now, Mine?” I respond quickly and tell her, knowing that I have describe this place to her before and once she knows where I am she will have that mental picture of me sitting here in her mind. A couple of moments pass and my phone lights up again. “Are you alone?” Again I respond quickly that indeed I am. I hit send and feel my pulse steadily increasing. I bite my lip anxiously as the next message comes through. “Go to one of the private bathroom and call me, right now.” I slide off the stool and take a deep breath. The walk to the restroom seems to take forever with each step seeming heavy than the one before. Every time that I am about to talk to her or even when I just hear her voice my heart feels like it is going to beat out of my chest and my stomach feels like it is doing flips. I open the door to the private bathroom, quickly step inside and lock the door behind me. I dial her number and anxiously listen to it ring. She answer in her soft beautiful voice, “Hello, Mine”. Quietly I answer her, “Hello my beloved Mistress. I am so happy to be talking to you”. I can hear her moan softly in the other end of the phone and sigh. She begins to tell me how much she has been thinking about me and how strongly the urges have been to use me. I start to breath hard knowing that she can tell she is having the desired effect on me. I am quiet just listening to her as she has instructed me to do. “You are going to listen and you will only speak when I ask a question or I tell you to. Is that understood, Mine?” I answer her with a simple, “Yes my Mistress.” “My boy, do you know what I want right now?”, it is silent for a moment and before I can answer she whispers, “I want you to lower your pants and briefs and edge for me right now.” I do as instructed, undoing my pants and feeling them slide down my legs and fall to my ankles. Listening to her closely, I ease my briefs down feeling my cock bouncing a bit as it escapes the constraining fabric. I moan softly into the phone as I take my cock in my hand and begin stroking. Slow even paced strokes, up and down my rock hard shaft. “I want you to stroke and when you get to the edge you are to stay there, do not cum.” She began to tell me the fantasies she had been having over the past couple of days. Just listening to her talk made me so very eager to cum. I stroked hard and felt my knees become weak as she began to pleasure herself. The sounds she made brought me right to the edge. I continued to stroke harder and faster, moaning into the phone, letting her hear every thing I was feeling. She was getting closer and closer to climax and my felt as if I would explode at any moment. “Harder. Faster. Do not stop. Stay on the edge…..” She began to cry out loudly and I knew that she had reached her peak. I tried containing myself, but I was panting now, stroking for her. I whimpered and quietly begged her, “Please Mistress. Please allow me to cum for you!” There was silence on the other end of the phone. My heart pounded even harder. “Stop!,” she said sternly followed my a very satisfied moan. I stood there my cock rock hard and aching to hear those simple word. “I told you not to speak unless you were told to, but you begged me to allow you to cum.” My stomach sank as I realized I had lost my focus. “Pull your pants back up now. You are denied my slut.” I whisper into the phone, “Yes Mistress. I am sorry I failed to follow the rules this time.” There was another long pause before she responded saying, “I love you my slut. I know how much you want to please me and I will allow it….soon, but you will remain chaste until I am ready to allow it.” With that she said goodbye and hung up the phone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment