Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Confession of Earlier Years - Anonymous

When I was about 16 our neighbours had two daughters. One of them was a year older than me the other a year younger. The younger sister was a real beauty with long blond hair and flashing blue eyes. I had hardly noticed this girl before until one fine June day I saw her sunning herself in the backyard. It was like someone hit me with a baseball bat. I was head over heals in love with her from that moment on.

I would often see her sunning herself in the back yard. When I knew she was there I would make up excuses to go into our yard so I could watch her and on occasion talk to her. Over the course of the summer we became friendly but not intimate. I have to admit that I just wasn’t able to must up the courage to ask her out.

Our neighbours had a clothes line that they used on occasion to hang the wash out on. One day I was working in the back yard and I happened to glance over and saw that hanging on the line was a pair of this girl’s underwear. I stared at them and, almost as is if possessed, I snuck into the back yard and stole them.

I took them home. I held them to my face. I stared at them wondering that they had clung to such an intimate part of that glorious body. Then I just couldn’t help myself. I had to try them on. Just the act of pulling them over my body gave me a huge erection. For a while I took to wearing them under my clothes because it gave me some sort of perverse erotic thrill. Eventually I disposed of them. Oddly I have never had the urge or the desire to wear women’s clothes since that time. Clearly there something special about her that brought out something special in me.

And that Miss is my confession to you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment