Saturday, August 22, 2009

Pleasing His Mistress - metta1 Waco

Good morning.........

.....sweet boy :0)
 
How is my boy today? :0)
 
I trust you are well and deadlines are not too exhausting. 
 
How was your morning run? I always imagining you in the shower after a long run. MMmmmm.........wondering where the little soap bubbles found their way. The thought of you soaping up, watching the bubbles slowly slide down your arms, back,  and chest... Slowly sliding down your firm runners ass, MMmmm, what a wonderful thought to start my day. 
 
But, I don't think I would be standing there watching you for long. My desire would grow for you, and I would have to slowly slide my bathrobe off and slip into the shower with you. Feeling the hot spray hit my nipples......firming them up instantly. Is it  the water they react to...... or is it you? 
 
  Your eyes are closed because of the soap, yet you smile as you feel me slide in behind you. I glide my hand down your back....lubricated by the soap. I pretend for a moment I am a soap bubble as I trace the line it runs........down your spine and along the crease in your ass. I feel you clench your ass as my fingers runs all the way down your sensitive skin....tracing the line where your ass and the top of your legs meet. Over and over I caress you.........watching your back arch as your excitement builds. I whisper in your ear "need your back scrubbing baby?" You hand me the soap smiling, "yes, and not just my back." 
 
Grinning I take the soap and lather my palms. The soap glides on effortlessly. Starting at your shoulders, gently massaging your neck and working my way down. A moan escapes your lips as I sweep my soft soapy palms along your waist and across your hips. I press my body into yours and continue to "scrub you" with my body. I know you can feel my hard nipples caressing you. The sensation of your skin on my nipples quickens my breath and I gasp at the sensations running through my body. I feel my juices start to flow as my desire and passion rise. I hear you inhale deeply as I slide my hands around your waist and down to your hardness. 
 
Reaching for the soap again, I lather and return to your aching shaft. I gently, but oh...so slowly... wash your swollen crown with one hand while the other hand is busy caressing and washing your balls. I feel them tighten under my touch. Your moaning is now making me more and more excited. You arch your back into me and gasp. The rhythm of my hand on your hard cock gets a little faster, and I watch you put your hands on the shower wall to steady yourself as I pleasure you more and more. 
 
I add a little more soap and hear you let out a loud moan as the extra slippery sensation hits your nervous system. Your cock swells more and more, and jumps wildly in my enclosed hand. 
 
Faster I move.....your muscles tighten in your back and arms as you feel yourself building. I release your balls and slide my hand to the crease in your ass......slowly I slide my hand between your cheeks. The muscles in your ass tighten around my hand as I slide the lubricated fingers up and all the way down to your balls. You spread your legs wider to allow me better access, and gasp as I caress the sensitive area around your anus. You are close.....very close. 
 
You start to moan and beg me to release you from your passion. I smile and decide you need to wait a little longer. "Please Mistress.... don't stop" you whisper breathlessly. "please.....don't stop." I hear the desperation in your voice. "Please....Ill do anything......just don't stop." 
 
"Are you my beautiful boy?" I whisper in your ear. "Yes" you respond. "Why should I let you cum boy?" "Because I am your boy......because it pleases you........because I would do anything right now.....anything........oh god" 
 
I remove my hands from your body and whisper in your ear "sshhhh.....just breath my beautiful boy........just listen to my voice." You inhale and exhale slowly....struggling to focus. "That's it........., just breath....., relax........, and listen to my voice. "Yes Mistress......yes" you whisper. 
 
Sensing your muscles relaxing, I return my hands back to your body. Your cock jumps in my hand and you throw your head back,  as a loud, low moan,  escapes your lips. Building the rhythm, your muscles tighten as you start to build again. 
 
"What does my boy want?" I whisper in your ear. "To please you my Mistress.....to give you anything to please you." "And what is it that pleases me boy?" "To take your pleasure and delight in me......what ever way you choose Mistress." 
 
You swell harder and harder between my fingers. "OH GOD......please Mistress, I need to cum." I ignore your pleas and continue to slide my hand up and across your throbbing head. 
 
"PLEASE..............PLEASE..................I need to cum" you plead desperately. "PLEASE...........Ill do anything............ANYTHING................OH GOD...................PLEASE...................ANYTHING.  "And if I let you, will you scream my name out a the top of your lunges boy? "YES.........YES........PLEASE LET ME CUM." "Then give me your gift boy" I command into your ear.
 
"OH GOD!!!.................OOOHHH!!!!!..................GOD!!!!!!!" Like a raging torrent you explode in my hand. "MISTRESS ROXANA!!!!....................OOOHHHH!!!....................MISTRESS ROXANA!!!!" you scream out loud, not caring if the neighbors can hear you. Fountains of passion flow and coat my fingers. I continue to rub in rhythm with your contractions as more and more of your seed is released. "OH God....." you whimper as the last of your strength is spent. Your knees start to buckle as you get light headed from the effort and I put my arms around you to steady you. 
 
Grinning I lean forward, closer to your ear and say "anywhere else that needs washing boy?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment