Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nirvana - ericF McCauley

My mind is a haze, Her voice haunts me in my sleep, though not in the way that people might think.  I hear Her voice in my head, coaxing, moving, persuading, drawing me in.  My body has a natural response to Her-Her smile, Her eyes as they rest upon mine, my mind cannot escape Her as She brings my mind and my body to a level that i have known very rarely.

As my body begins to awaken, my mind is slow to react, the heat of the evening and the lightning and thunder crashing down having awakened me at various times during the night.  My mind, however, is able to grasp Her request of me from last evening; the unfulfilled request that She asked me to fulfill.

I see Her, as She sits demurely in Her chair, Her leg wrapping around my side, pulling me to Her as She moves Her fingertips, tapping every once in a while, my mouth following, my body reacting, my tongue and my lips devouring Her skin through the material of Her fishnets.  My hands move, despite Her warnings, underneath Her dress, though not without asking for permission.  My fingertips press firmly against Her, wanting to feel more, but keeping a hint of control as my eyes and lips follow Her tapping fingers.

Her fingers begin tapping higher on Her thighs, then moving slowly outward and higher, until the final tap is nearly against Her left hip, my torso pressing between Her thighs as my neck cranes to meet Her tapping finger, finding the spot, my tongue swirling against it as his lips press hungrily against it.  Her foot rises along my thigh, feeling for the excitement that She always produces in me and suddenly She stands, and smiles at me and says, "eric, would You please unzip Your pants for me?"

My deep blush presents itself as quickly as ever as my eyes trail over the rest of the crowd sitting nearby.  She dips Her eyes as his zipper is drawn for Her, fingers trembling as i do so, and i feel Her fingers trail against my chin as She coaxes me to my feet.  I stand, my eagerness obvious from my eyes as She turns, and slips Her hand inside of my trousers, fingers grasping, i see Her smile as Her hand finds what it seeks as my eyes close, lets out a soft gasp, and follows Her into the castle.

Not knowing the grounds of the castle, my only focus rests upon Her as She guides me in with Her hand, Her movements quick, but deliberate enough to allow me to move with Her.  We travel through a few corridors, and She opens one of the secret passages to the outside, tugging me along as i try to orient myself for a moment, then give into the guidance of Her once again.  The questions in my mind quickly disappear as She looks back at me with a glint in Her eyes, and i know that where we go matters very little;  what matters is that i will be with Her and She is going to take me.

We slip into another corridor and finally reach a rather empty room, with only a rug resting in the midst of it.  A spartan area, but clearly designed for a particular debaucherous purpose.  She squeezes, causing me to moan deeply, and asks me to slip my clothes from my body.  When She makes such a request, it takes very little convincing that i should perform for Her.  My fingertips run to the buttons of my shirt, slipping it off quickly after nearly tearing it off of my torso, slipping out of my shoes and socks, and sliding out of my trousers, folding the lot carefully and setting it near the edge of the rug.

I see Her smile as She glances down, seeing the blue silken thong that She felt as She guided me in, my arousal clear from the form of the silk as it rests against me.  She motions me to the floor, not needing to say a word, and i follow Her direction.  I lie down as i feel Her walking around me in a circle, slowly, as She inspects me.  Suddenly, i feel the soft silk of another set of panties fall against my cheeks as She slips them off of Herself, clearly wanting me to feel them as She looks down at me.  My gaze lifts to Her eyes, then shifts to the hem of Her dress as She lowers Herself over my face, my mouth, lips and tongue waiting in incredible anticipation, tasting the lovely treat that to this moment, was covered by the soft silk.  The sensually delicious touch of Her moisture causing my mouth to water, to salivate for Her taste, for the reward of having Her sex press against my mouth and my tongue, for the desire of wrapping my lips around Her clit, and flicking it with my tongue.  Smiling as She allows me to please Her with my mouth, the pleasure of seeing Her reactions to my swirling tongue and my suckling lips as She slowly rocks Her hips against my face.

I think to myself, "This must be Nirvana."

0 comments:

Post a Comment